How to overcome social maladjustment (and learned helplessness)??

DDRB

I've had a lot of problems in my life, problems but the one that concerns me right now is social maladjustment.

In fact the main problem is the 'cocktail effect', I see a lot of people who are even more maladjusted but who have friends because they seem basically "normal", I also have crazy friends who have girlfriends and friends because they're socially adept, I'm basically a mix of both issues and it seems pretty devastating.
I never had any friends (a few or at most) and never had a girlfriend.

For example, a few days ago I found a pretty and above all a priori compatible girl on the train, I told her at the exit of the station and she gave me her number, however last night she ended up ghosting after a dozen messages probably because I made too many communication errors. (I'm not ugly, I'm well maintained, I play sports etc + she agreed to give me her number so the problem is obviously not physical, I specify).
It's not very serious in itself but it still broke my mood and very strongly revived my learned helplessness, I feel like I've been stuck in a loop since my existence.

I'm not a fundamentally shy person, I actually think I have a lot of sexual energy, I like to dance (even though I can't dance that I haven't done it in public since kindergarten by lmao inhibition), I speak quickly and loudly, I have a high libido, I would very much like to have a girlfriend since I was little etc etc.
But I can't do any of that, I'm broke and with each passing day I'm getting more nihilistic, hateful and aggressive.
I'm currently feeling EXTREMELY aggressive and frustrated, I wouldn't mind putting myself in a mental hospital for a few days, or taking a benzodiazepine or something before decapitating someone with a chainsaw, but I can't.

I tried a heavy dose of LSD thinking it would help me get enlightenment/reflect life on me etc but it didn't change me at all and I believe it downregulates or on the rise some neurotransmitters because I am definitely more aggressive and nasty the following days after taking them, I also have less dilated pupils.
I also tried a tryptamine but it was worse, I saw horrible images and I saw the devil (a kind of demonic joker like in card games).
In addition, those who have already tried high doses of psychedelics will understand, each time it broke my mental "cocoon" which allows me to not go crazy every day, to find myself in the "empty", it's literally like being out out of bed by force when you are already very sick and in the end I spent the end of my last trip ruminating that life had no meaning, that I was deluding myself...

I tried a "peaty" diet but it didn't change anything, I tried testosterone when I was doing more intense bodybuilding two years ago it didn't change anything, I tried psychedelics that nothing has changed, nothing has been helpful and the problem seems to be only mental.
But how do you change the mind when you can't change the circumstances...

boris

There is no trick. Get your life together and the rest will follow. Not having to worry about money and being content with being with yourself will reflect in your confidence and interactions with other people.

About the specific situation:
Don’t text too much. Women want someone who is decisive. You should have made a date after a simple back and forth if you really wanted to meet her. It shouldn‘t break your mood when you get rejected. Womens attraction to a man fluctuates by the second. Just accept that. Looks are only for the initial attraction, after that comes your personality.

If you look good, it‘s easy: don‘t talk to much, ask follow up questions. If you’re not a perfect communicator, the more you talk the more you potentially disqualify yourself as a mate. Don‘t reveal too much about yourself, women love mystery. Don‘t try to impress her or prove your worth ever, it shows you don‘t think you‘re good enough as you are. Talk slowly. Be cool, calm, smooth.

IT'S OVER

I think i can understand you. Yesterday i have gone crazy and banged my head against a door multiple times and screamed crazy things like sh111t ,(i want to kill my self( even though i dont want) and hited my face multiple times also. I just cant control =( i have had this in the past but not as frequently as today(it was very rare in fact), it started about 6 months ago: i was going through some health problems and mental stress, now the health problems persists and iam depressed. i think

i dont want to go crazy anymore =( my parents are getting very worried, i dont like that

animalcule

Agree with @boris about just focusing on getting the rest of your life together, particularly your job/finances. We can’t always consciously control what we’re nonverbally broadcasting to others. Having other aspects of your life in order will improve the “broadcast” so to speak.

Regarding the girl, I think it’s wise to always keep in mind that a lack of reaction from women (or even a negative reaction) can have nothing to do with you. I’ve turned down men for reasons that have zero to do with them and everything to do with me and where I am in life atm, personal circumstances, etc. I would hate to think that they went over all of our brief communication looking for some fatal error they made, because it’s not there. To you, she was a rare compatible potential girlfriend. To her, you were a cute guy she met on a train, but maybe she also has other things going on, and so she drops the connection. Don’t take it too personally and stew on your possibly communication errors. It could very likely have way less to do with you than you think.

The wisest tips I’ve see wrt these types of situations are:
1. Improve your finances/job situation. Good for your mental health, good for your dating game.

2. Focus your intensity into something other than women, like learning a useful or creative skill.

3. Volunteer or do something that gets you regularly socializing and helping others. Just put yourself in a position where you’re with a lot of people in a casual, non-dating way. This will take the edge off of some of the maladjustment/social isolation, just by normalizing interaction. And if you’re helping others, it could help take the edge off of the sense of learned helplessness.

4. Just a thought, just a possibility… maybe look into complex-ptsd? It seems like you have some symptoms of it. It’s hard to put yourself together as a person when you’re suffering from it. And all of those effects cascade into work problems, social problems, dating problems, etc

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've had a lot of problems in my life, problems but the one that concerns me right now is social maladjustment.

In fact the main problem is the 'cocktail effect', I see a lot of people who are even more maladjusted but who have friends because they seem basically "normal", I also have crazy friends who have girlfriends and friends because they're socially adept, I'm basically a mix of both issues and it seems pretty devastating.
I never had any friends (a few or at most) and never had a girlfriend.

For example, a few days ago I found a pretty and above all a priori compatible girl on the train, I told her at the exit of the station and she gave me her number, however last night she ended up ghosting after a dozen messages probably because I made too many communication errors. (I'm not ugly, I'm well maintained, I play sports etc + she agreed to give me her number so the problem is obviously not physical, I specify).
It's not very serious in itself but it still broke my mood and very strongly revived my learned helplessness, I feel like I've been stuck in a loop since my existence.

I'm not a fundamentally shy person, I actually think I have a lot of sexual energy, I like to dance (even though I can't dance that I haven't done it in public since kindergarten by lmao inhibition), I speak quickly and loudly, I have a high libido, I would very much like to have a girlfriend since I was little etc etc.
But I can't do any of that, I'm broke and with each passing day I'm getting more nihilistic, hateful and aggressive.
I'm currently feeling EXTREMELY aggressive and frustrated, I wouldn't mind putting myself in a mental hospital for a few days, or taking a benzodiazepine or something before decapitating someone with a chainsaw, but I can't.

I tried a heavy dose of LSD thinking it would help me get enlightenment/reflect life on me etc but it didn't change me at all and I believe it downregulates or on the rise some neurotransmitters because I am definitely more aggressive and nasty the following days after taking them, I also have less dilated pupils.
I also tried a tryptamine but it was worse, I saw horrible images and I saw the devil (a kind of demonic joker like in card games).
In addition, those who have already tried high doses of psychedelics will understand, each time it broke my mental "cocoon" which allows me to not go crazy every day, to find myself in the "empty", it's literally like being out out of bed by force when you are already very sick and in the end I spent the end of my last trip ruminating that life had no meaning, that I was deluding myself...

I tried a "peaty" diet but it didn't change anything, I tried testosterone when I was doing more intense bodybuilding two years ago it didn't change anything, I tried psychedelics that nothing has changed, nothing has been helpful and the problem seems to be only mental.
Serotonin can create dysregulated anti-social behavior, aggression, OCD, paranoia, etc. Tyramine, which can potently increase serotonin, makes your symptoms worse, which shows serotonin is heavily involved.
Inhibiting 5-HT2A specifically can help a lot. Psychedelics work through 5-HT2A and desensitize it, which can help you feel better afterward. Better 5-HT2A antagonists include cyproheptadine, lisuride and metergoline. Herbs include bacopa and polygala.
Also, boosting GABA and antagonizing NMDA can help a lot. Zinc should help.

The above should help you to care less. It will not remove your desires, but it will help you stop caring too much. When we tend to care too much it makes us obsessive and it can push people away or make us come across as weird.

Slappy Hands

-boxing or wrestling (street fights if you're broke) to manage the aggro.

-volunteer work to manage the self-hate

-setting goals and working towards them to manage the nihilism

-developing skills you need to manage general life (i'd start with money)

if you're not abusing substances, you're already off to a flying start imo. good mental health, especially in times of crises, is much, much easier with some financial stability, and from personal experience, just learning about and working toward it is enough to stave off any sense of helplessness, but it's much slower if you're using drugs (cuz they're expensive ^_^)

when you can look after yourself independently of others (regardless of financial status) , the others instinctively gravitate towards that sense of stability, because it is precisely what they lack. it makes most people very easy to deal with, and seems like a positive feed back loop - because you need people less than they need you, you end up with a surplus of people who are willing to tolerate your bs, which in effect allows catharsis of said bs which brings even more people into your life etc

but you just gotta keep working at it. it's the working at, regardless of how small, that smothers helplessness. like, i never really want to walk my dog, but i have to, and i always love doing it 5mins after the fact. i just don't like the FEELING of obligation (helplessness) i get prior, when i'd rather just be a lazy fuckstick lol.

so don't say you can't do any of it "cuz you're broke", or cuz you can't change your circumstances. that's weak af and just imbeds your issues deeper into the subconscious lol. you're not physically disabled and you're living in a time of intense geo-political unrest, which means incredible opportunity for people who are highly motivated...like young, poor people with nothing better to do, for example.

set goals and work towards them and your life will change in the ways that you want, just not perhaps the ways you expect...otherwise you're just another happy meal ready to be served up to the gluttonous slaver that is modern society, telling all the other dickheads about how you're the victim etc.

tldr
don't be a gimpy af happy meal plx

OP
DDRB

DDRB

Serotonin can create dysregulated anti-social behavior, aggression, OCD, paranoia, etc. Tyramine, which can potently increase serotonin, makes your symptoms worse, which shows serotonin is heavily involved.
Yes that's right, do you think it's genetic?(low MAOA for exemple) the majority of my family members seem to have these traits.
Inhibiting 5-HT2A specifically can help a lot. Psychedelics work through 5-HT2A and desensitize it, which can help you feel better afterward. Better 5-HT2A antagonists include cyproheptadine, lisuride and metergoline. Herbs include bacopa and polygala.
Yes but it's curiously the opposite, the days after the guts I'm more "mean" and aggressive, I found myself talking badly to people and taking them for idiots.
And I already said it but my pupils have become smaller, it seems to me that serotonin is supposed to enlarge them and vice versa.
Also, boosting GABA and antagonizing NMDA can help a lot. Zinc should help.

The above should help you to care less. It will not remove your desires, but it will help you stop caring too much. When we tend to care too much it makes us obsessive and it can push people away or make us come across as weird.
I didn't know, by the way when I tried a vegan diet a few months ago I became more "mean", do you think it has something to do with the copper/zinc ration or something like that? ?

OP
DDRB

DDRB

-boxing or wrestling (street fights if you're broke) to manage the aggro.
I do not like it
-volunteer work to manage the self-hate
I don't hate myself, I'm just regularly frustrated, but the worst is over.
-setting goals and working towards them to manage the nihilism

-developing skills you need to manage general life (i'd start with money)
that's what I do, for the money it's not my problem especially since I'm a student so it's not my priority.
if you're not abusing substances, you're already off to a flying start imo. good mental health, especially in times of crises, is much, much easier with some financial stability, and from personal experience, just learning about and working toward it is enough to stave off any sense of helplessness, but it's much slower if you're using drugs (cuz they're expensive ^_^)
You're right, but anyway I only used substances that can be dangerous and I was still disappointed
when you can look after yourself independently of others (regardless of financial status) , the others instinctively gravitate towards that sense of stability, because it is precisely what they lack. it makes most people very easy to deal with, and seems like a positive feed back loop - because you need people less than they need you, you end up with a surplus of people who are willing to tolerate your bs, which in effect allows catharsis of said bs which brings even more people into your life etc

but you just gotta keep working at it. it's the working at, regardless of how small, that smothers helplessness. like, i never really want to walk my dog, but i have to, and i always love doing it 5mins after the fact. i just don't like the FEELING of obligation (helplessness) i get prior, when i'd rather just be a lazy fuckstick lol.

so don't say you can't do any of it "cuz you're broke", or cuz you can't change your circumstances. that's weak af and just imbeds your issues deeper into the subconscious lol. you're not physically disabled and you're living in a time of intense geo-political unrest, which means incredible opportunity for people who are highly motivated...like young, poor people with nothing better to do, for example.

set goals and work towards them and your life will change in the ways that you want, just not perhaps the ways you expect...otherwise you're just another happy meal ready to be served up to the gluttonous slaver that is modern society, telling all the other dickheads about how you're the victim etc.

tldr
don't be a gimpy af happy meal plx
I know, my point was mainly that the tendency to be bad in social relations
+ I am not a friend of this company and not many people here either, I do not intend to be eaten lmao

Slappy Hands

I do not like it
so? lol
I don't hate myself, I'm just regularly frustrated, but the worst is over.
you literally typed the words "hateful".

maybe you'd like to respond with "yea but i meant other people, duh" but i'll skip frog that and provide you with this;

lol
that's what I do, for the money it's not my problem especially since I'm a student so it's not my priority.
it's interesting to me how you literally said "i can't do anything about anything because i'm broke", but when i suggest you do something about money, suddenly it's not a problem because you're a student and thus isn't relevant for raisins lol

if you're like, 12 or whatever...i change my advice to, gtfo the internet and go play lol. if you're in uni, i'd be more concerned about debt, if i was you lol.

You're right, but anyway I only used substances that can be dangerous and I was still disappointed

you said you used psychedelics. psychedelics are the safest controlled substances around.

i don't know what you mean by disappointed, unless you thought dropping acid was gonna teleport a gf right onto your ****, and when that didn't happen, sad face etc.
I know, my point was mainly that the tendency to be bad in social relations
+ I am not a friend of this company and not many people here either, I do not intend to be eaten lmao

yes, i know. my advice was all tailored to address those issues directly. but you don't like it, so that's ok.

however. poe's law aside, your inability to separate the metaphorical from the literal reads as autistic af, and you might find more insightful advice googling ***t like that, instead of trying to decipher my bs lol

OP
DDRB

DDRB

I'm not going to force you to do something just because it's "manly" or it releases hatred, the desired effect will in fact be the opposite, I speak from experience.
you literally typed the words "hateful".
It is hatred at best "in a vacuum", at worst against others/the world.
I am far from considering myself inferior.
maybe you'd like to respond with "yea but i meant other people, duh" but i'll skip frog that and provide you with this;

I don't project myself, there is no one on whom to project myself here, moreover I only spoke about myself, I don't know why you are talking about projection.
lol

it's interesting to me how you literally said "i can't do anything about anything because i'm broke", but when i suggest you do something about money, suddenly it's not a problem because you're a student and thus isn't relevant for raisins lol
I didn't say I had money problems, just mental issues.
if you're like, 12 or whatever...i change my advice to, gtfo the internet and go play lol. if you're in uni, i'd be more concerned about debt, if i was you lol.
I don't see where the connection is
you said you used psychedelics. psychedelics are the safest controlled substances around.

i don't know what you mean by disappointed, unless you thought dropping acid was gonna teleport a gf right onto your ****, and when that didn't happen, sad face etc.
I believe that in this case you project yourself, I said that I was disappointed because a it basically reinforced my nihilism and that I saw representations of satan, I also said that even after a good trip it makes me more aggressive the days after taking it.
The side effects are also heavy and unworthy of a "clean" substance
You're also just maliciously trying to pass me off by saying that I hope "lsd will put someone in my bed", that's not only wrong but I've done actions multiple times sometimes very frontal to get closer to women, you just don't realize.
yes, i know. my advice was all tailored to address those issues directly. but you don't like it, so that's ok.
No, my point is that I have problems in social relations + other mental problems like mood.
You said things that don't work, mainly because they don't mean much, or because they're useless or even bad (forcing yourself to hit a bag because supposedly it dispels the rage that doesn't is just a passing feeling)
however. poe's law aside, your inability to separate the metaphorical from the literal reads as autistic af, and you might find more insightful advice googling ***t like that, instead of trying to decipher my bs lol
That's literally the point, and if even here I manage to get myself almost trolled I can't even imagine elsewhere.
There are a lot of people qualified in biochemistry here, like hans who also posted, that's the whole point.
+ you speak like a woman, are you one?

Slappy Hands

I'm not going to force you to do something just because it's "manly" or it releases hatred, the desired effect will in fact be the opposite, I speak from experience.
i said it was for aggression. i don't think fighting is manly, i think it is maladaptive behaviour at worst and a form of discipline at best, hence why i thought it would be useful lol

i don't think anyone should force you to do anything, i think you should learn to force yourself. sorry, not sorry lol.

It is hatred at best "in a vacuum", at worst against others/the world.
but never against yourself. got it.

I am far from considering myself inferior.

why?
I didn't say I had money problems, just mental issues.

"i can't do anything about life because i'm broke." = "i don't have money problems, just mental problems."

i'm not even gonna disagree. money's only a problem if you think it is, i just find it weird af that you blame money for your circumstance, then insist it's not a problem worth dealing with lol

I don't see where the connection is

i get the impression you're in your early teens, whereas before i thought you were just out of highschool or something. i can understand why you don't care about money, if you have everything provided for you etc.

it's a moot point in that case, especially if you're too young to even be legally employed.
I believe that in this case you project yourself, I said that I was disappointed because a it basically reinforced my nihilism and that I saw representations of satan, I also said that even after a good trip it makes me more aggressive the days after taking it.
psychedelics are my favorite drugs, so i'm not certain what you think is being projected

you experience disappointment, i experience catharsis...how am i projecting anything?

i would personally experiment with mdma as it leaves me very "down" on the days after taking it; total opposite of aggressive (and total opposite ofr lsd/dmt/pscilocybin etc)

The side effects are also heavy and unworthy of a "clean" substance
You're also just maliciously trying to pass me off by saying that I hope "lsd will put someone in my bed",
believing me to be malicious because i'm mocking your disappointment after expectations of enlightenment from using recreational drugs weren't met, is a bit excessive, but whatever.

the only reason i even bothered responding is because i've been dealing with severe anti-social thoughts and impulses since i was about 6 years old and i know what has helped me, but beyond that i cannot relate to anything you say, tbh, so i'm ok putting it down to vastly different life experiences and won't patronize you with any more advice lol

No, my point is that I have problems in social relations + other mental problems like mood.
You said things that don't work, mainly because they don't mean much, or because they're useless or even bad (forcing yourself to hit a bag because supposedly it dispels the rage that doesn't is just a passing feeling)

sorry, i totez forgot that i told you to "punch a bag" lmao. living in your own little world, aren't ya?

i got into martial arts because i was having such severe social issues that the doctors and the police couldn't control me (ah to be a juvenile hahha). i actively need to let my issues out on someone in a controlled environment, or they will come out in an uncontrolled environment. evidentally all your hatred, aggro and anti-social "mental issues" don't expand into real violence though, so that's a big bonus lol

like i said, it feels like i'm talking to teenage angst, but maybe i'm wrong

That's literally the point, and if even here I manage to get myself almost trolled I can't even imagine elsewhere.
There are a lot of people qualified in biochemistry here, like hans who also posted, that's the whole point.

cool, i'm glad everything worked out in the end.

+ you speak like a woman, are you one?

i'm curious, what does a woman speak like, in your opinion?

or am i the definitive example? :P

OP
DDRB

DDRB

i said it was for aggression. i don't think fighting is manly, i think it is maladaptive behaviour at worst and a form of discipline at best, hence why i thought it would be useful lol
Yes, I just wanted to say that I don't like this kind of activity. I know it can bring discipline etc but I am mostly prone to hypomania, obsession etc. I try to "relax", I also tried muay thai and sambo but I didn't like it.
It doesn't matter.
I have a good physique, a good metabolism and I'm not stupid, I'm just high and probably douse or something.
In fact to be honest I wrote this topic out of anger, it was impulsive and it must have given you the impression that I was generally hateful/nihilistic.
It's more of a ghost, something that looms over you in difficult times, like everyone else but much stronger given the repetition of frustrating moments and the recalling of past memories.
"i can't do anything about life because i'm broke." = "i don't have money problems, just mental problems."

i'm not even gonna disagree. money's only a problem if you think it is, i just find it weird af that you blame money for your circumstance, then insist it's not a problem worth dealing with lol
i get the impression you're in your early teens, whereas before i thought you were just out of highschool or something. i can understand why you don't care about money, if you have everything provided for you etc.

it's a moot point in that case, especially if you're too young to even be legally employed.
lmao, I'm not an English speaker and I use google chrome to write certain sentences, I think there was some confusion somewhere because I don't remember talking about money, even after I be read again.
So yes it's not a problem, luckily I'm lucky to have a good family to help me, work opportunities this summer etc.
psychedelics are my favorite drugs, so i'm not certain what you think is being projected

you experience disappointment, i experience catharsis...how am i projecting anything?

i would personally experiment with mdma as it leaves me very "down" on the days after taking it; total opposite of aggressive (and total opposite ofr lsd/dmt/pscilocybin etc)
i suggested projection that lsd "had to put someone in my bed", it felt like an attack since i didn't have that mindset at all when taking it, it was mostly out of curiosity and to see if the afterglow actually had a "pro-mood" effect.
Anyway for the experience itself, I found lsd very heavy physically, and above all I basically had the impression of becoming schizophrenic for 24 hours where I had obsessions for consepts which does not exist and the "high frequencies", difficult to explain lmao. It's interesting for the intensity of the experience but ultimately the most interesting is the end of the descent, where your thinking/introspection process is basically boosted, but I imagine this is achievable with substances with less Side effects.
The magic truffles (psilocibin) are sweeter, even with my dose (15g valhalla), probably because it activates less neuroreceptors, but I also feel less "complete", whatever..
In any case, it was more disturbing than enriching.

believing me to be malicious because i'm mocking your disappointment after expectations of enlightenment from using recreational drugs weren't met, is a bit excessive, but whatever.
it was a bit exaggerated but yes it's a kick in the **** and it only brought more doubts about my vision of life etc, it's enriching but it's not in fact not necessarily what you want when you're an obsessive maniac like me.
the only reason i even bothered responding is because i've been dealing with severe anti-social thoughts and impulses since i was about 6 years old and i know what has helped me, but beyond that i cannot relate to anything you say, tbh, so i'm ok putting it down to vastly different life experiences and won't patronize you with any more advice lol
everyone has their own mental problems lmao, I sympathize
sorry, i totez forgot that i told you to "punch a bag" lmao. living in your own little world, aren't ya?

i got into martial arts because i was having such severe social issues that the doctors and the police couldn't control me (ah to be a juvenile hahha). i actively need to let my issues out on someone in a controlled environment, or they will come out in an uncontrolled environment. evidentally all your hatred, aggro and anti-social "mental issues" don't expand into real violence though, so that's a big bonus lol
I'm not at that level, see it's not the same problem
like i said, it feels like i'm talking to teenage angst, but maybe i'm wrong
probably a bit true, but some people have these kinds of problems all their lives and I don't want this to be my case.
If only for my family, but again this topic was created in a fit of rage/frustration and I don't normally resonate like that.
cool, i'm glad everything worked out in the end.
same
i'm curious, what does a woman speak like, in your opinion?

or am i the definitive example? :P
the fact of expressing oneself in a somewhat aggressive way with a lot of expression like "lol" reminds me of the behavior of certain people and even if it is not systematic it was largely a question of women, perhaps because 'they're more aggressive because of estrogen or something like that.
I don't like that, moreover the women who attract me are often the opposite of that, often a little more "masculine" than the average, but whatever.

Slappy Hands

probably a bit true, but some people have these kinds of problems all their lives and I don't want this to be my case.

i'm curious what you mean when you say the girl ghosted you because of "communication errors". what like?

animalcule

Returned to thread to see what this forum comes up with… disappointing. There is no biochem solution to these types of problems. Only action, reflection, growth. Which is rejected.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes that's right, do you think it's genetic?(low MAOA for exemple) the majority of my family members seem to have these traits.
It can very likely be yes.
Yes but it's curiously the opposite, the days after the guts I'm more "mean" and aggressive, I found myself talking badly to people and taking them for idiots.
And I already said it but my pupils have become smaller, it seems to me that serotonin is supposed to enlarge them and vice versa.
It could still be residual effects from 5-HT2A agonist before the downregulation. Perhaps it doesn't even downregulate in your case. Serotonin has constrictive properties in general, but it does seem that people who use SSRIs have larger pupils than those who don't. But I'm skeptical. Dopamine is known to increase pupil size whereas acetylcholine is known to constrict it. Excess acetylcholine can also lead to a host of negative effects.
I didn't know, by the way when I tried a vegan diet a few months ago I became more "mean", do you think it has something to do with the copper/zinc ration or something like that? ?
Could be for sure. The zinc to copper ratio is known to tank in vegans.

Chad_Catholic

What is your religious background? The majority of the people in the world believe in God, and in the United States and in Europe the dominant religion is Christianity. Perhaps, your social maladjustment stems from an overarching lack of understanding regarding morality and virtue. My suggestion is to receive baptism into the Catholic faith and to focus more on the tenets of the religion that created the western world and to focus less on your worldly desires.

Herbie

@DDRB

I read two German philosophers Arther Schopenhauer and Otto Wieninger about women and they had many observations and one is that women are somewhere between a child and a man in maturitiy and pretty much always like a child and if you do all that reading it it makes sense to you then you may realise that they will ghost you and do all sorts of things which makes no sense and even they don't know what they are doing or why and then it's water off a ducks back. The feelings you experience are caused by a false belief which has been culturally indoctrinated into the minds of men which stems from Europe.

Nomane Euger

@DDRB

I read two German philosophers Arther Schopenhauer and Otto Wieninger about women and they had many observations and one is that women are somewhere between a child and a man in maturitiy and pretty much always like a child and if you do all that reading it it makes sense to you then you may realise that they will ghost you and do all sorts of things which makes no sense and even they don't know what they are doing or why and then it's water off a ducks back. The feelings you experience are caused by a false belief which has been culturally indoctrinated into the minds of men which stems from Europe.
hi boi,i despise more and more "philosophers",many of them did not seems to realise to wich extend their biological state determine their affinity for certains perspectives certains ideas,more than their "logic" and "reasoning",the small amount i did read from Arthur back in years and what my friends that study"philosophy"showed me,he is pessimistic,its very likely that he didnt feel good,therefore he will make these non sense claims about women"less mature than men,dont know what they are doing or why" probably assuming that men know what they are doing or why.

many the "philosopher"that are communly refered to appear to me like incense mediocrity,no matter how complex, clever, elaborate, long-thought-out a person's claims seem, if your claims are bad.

one of the lonely "philosophers" that i can still read these days with out thinking"this bitter big kid need to eat some proper foods and get some light"is Spinoza

the men i know dont know any better than women i know about what and why they do what they do,and in many cases,what a woman tell you or not tell you,does not correspond to what she truly have in mind,we are simply geared differently on some aspect therefore we have some differents intuitions,and affinity in given contexts,and the same in others.
as an anecdote there is some women that dropped me some fundamentals truth when i was from 8 to 13 years old,they were girls of the same age as me at that time,and i did not grasp the relevance of it up until i reached 24-25 years old,there is no men i know IRL,that dropped me any fundamental truth at any ages

Last edited:
OP
DDRB

DDRB

What is your religious background? The majority of the people in the world believe in God, and in the United States and in Europe the dominant religion is Christianity. Perhaps, your social maladjustment stems from an overarching lack of understanding regarding morality and virtue. My suggestion is to receive baptism into the Catholic faith and to focus more on the tenets of the religion that created the western world and to focus less on your worldly desires.
I am agnostic

OP
DDRB

DDRB

@DDRB

I have indeed observed this with many other women with whom I speak. I am not at all a feminist (in the egalitarian sense) and I am well aware of that.
The point is that I'm clumsy, that's also true when I play sports or that sort of thing.
Anyway this topic was created under a peak of impulsiveness and is not really in line with what I am normally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals