I've noticed a huge shift in my coworkers over the past year. Learned helplessness?

InChristAlone

I've (facetiously?) hypothesized for years that humans, on some cosmic level, have hit the self-destruct button. We've run our course as a species and now are going to really show what we're capable of by extinguishing ourselves. It's a good final act.
Many believe we are in the end times. But they've been saying that for decades. Not good to be a nihilist though.

LLight

Meditation absolutely would be helpful. But specifically mindful meditation because that is something you can do all the time, not just when you are sitting alone quiet. I had to learn how to do this because of my panic disorder. Accepting and allowing what is happening to me instead of fighting and resisting it-which I am extremely good at! Fighting your own experience causes a lot of stress. That article wasn't good for me to read though lol. Talking about intubation for fear?! Was that their jusitifcation for it??? Yes patients need to calm down, but intubation killed them! They could have just given them some anti-anxiety meds and called it good. Or maybe just maybe the gov't shouldn't have traumatized the entire world with war on virus. Maybe then the patients wouldn't have all come in with severe panic attacks.
I have to admit I had not read it like that. I thought he meant to intubate if it's really needed, which might be a subjective matter. People have been harmed by intubations but it might be helpful in some cases though. Don't know really :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Many believe we are in the end times. But they've been saying that for decades. Not good to be a nihilist though.
When Israel became its own nation again(1948), the clock started. Before that generation dies, the end of this age will come. We are close.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom