4 years old and already experiencing learned helplessness and fatigue

VitoScaletta

View: https://youtu.be/T9NeN8emtCM

My heart aches... I can't really formulate why but a 4 year old shouldn't have a response like that to stress. He is clearly deep into learned helplessness, if that is a genuine response and not just overdramatising, and even if it is overdramatization on his part, what child goes to school at 4 years old anyways...? Shouldn't his parents drop him off at kindergarten? Lol...
NA is horrible, filled with soulless cold people, reminds me more and more of the Chinese. So many children and future adults who will suffer because they grew up in this terrible reality.

The normalisation in the comment section is disturbing.

tankasnowgod

View: https://youtu.be/T9NeN8emtCM

My heart aches... I can't really formulate why but a 4 year old shouldn't have a response like that to stress. He is clearly deep into learned helplessness, if that is a genuine response and not just overdramatising, and even if it is overdramatization on his part, what child goes to school at 4 years old anyways...? Shouldn't his parents drop him off at kindergarten? Lol...
NA is horrible, filled with soulless cold people, reminds me more and more of the Chinese. So many children and future adults who will suffer because they grew up in this terrible reality.

The normalisation in the comment section is disturbing.

I don't think this is "learned helplessness." This looks like he fainted. The description talks about him wearing a mask, so that's probably what triggered it.

Jon2547

Schools are toxic to the mind.

BibleBeliever

Schools are toxic to the mind.
Agreed; heathen public schools are toxic. The fool has said in his heart there is no God: Psalm 14:1
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, knowledge and understanding, as the Scriptures teach.

Thus to send one's child to school is to send a lamb amongst wolves. The heathen know nothing, professing themselves to be wise they became fools. They will only do that to train up the child on the course of hell. The endless perversions taught in school, and for a child to probably be preyed upon by reprobates in that area.

The normative ought to be homeschooling. Train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it.

Jon2547

Agreed; heathen public schools are toxic. The fool has said in his heart there is no God: Psalm 14:1
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, knowledge and understanding, as the Scriptures teach.

Thus to send one's child to school is to send a lamb amongst wolves. The heathen know nothing, professing themselves to be wise they became fools. They will only do that to train up the child on the course of hell. The endless perversions taught in school, and for a child to probably be preyed upon by reprobates in that area.

The normative ought to be homeschooling. Train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it.
Public schools exist so that moms can ditch the honourable role of mother and work outside the home.

TAG145

Forum Supporter
I read that he had trouble putting on his mask and collapsed out of frustration. Somewhat of a temper tantrum but couldn’t cope with it. COVID plandemic really infiltrating the lives of our little ones. I wonder what the future will be like when they are adults. Yikes!

BearWithMe

I read that he had trouble putting on his mask and collapsed out of frustration. Somewhat of a temper tantrum but couldn’t cope with it. COVID plandemic really infiltrating the lives of our little ones. I wonder what the future will be like when they are adults. Yikes!
You call it temper tantrum, I'm calling it common sense.

This is ecaxtly what we all should do. Throw a tantrum and say "F*#k you and f*#k your f*#king masks, I'm not wearing that s#*t"

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals