Aromatase Inhibitors

Frankdee20

I am trying to avoid turning this thread into a discussion about steroids, mostly used by bodybuilders. As I said in another thread, if your hormones are low it's likely due to neurotransmitter issue. The brain controls metabolism and all steroid synthesis. So, if your T or DHT are low then you probably have high prolactin and/or serotonin. I posted studies showing that taking a dopaminergic drug like cabergoline or lisuride results in complete normalization of steroid synthesis, including lowering estrogen. So, in theory, taking a low dose lisuride, bromocriptine, or cabergoline would be much safer for normalizing steroid production and will also have the added benefit of normalizing neurotransmitters as well. Of course anybody is free to take what they want. I am just expressing my opinion that messing with steroid directly is usually not safe unless you are talking about pregnenolone and/or DHEA.
Just my 2c.

I agree that the brain, and nuerotransmitters play a role. What do you think of L-Histidine ? Histamine is required for hormonal synthesis, and libido.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals