Aromatase Inhibitors

skycop00

Being on TRT, I had pushed up estrogen. Back then I didn't know how to manage it. My doctor had good intentions, but was woefully weak on trt knowledge. So eventually I bought arimidex online and titrated the dose so I was between 20-30 on my blood test. It's easy to over or undershoot as we are dynamic and it's constantly changing. After research and by experiment, I found I needed to dose .25 mg arimidex the day of my injections. I also wanted my testes functional, so I added hcg twice a week and avoided shrinkage.
Now at 52, and with 12 years under my belt, I have a good routine, but I'm curious to see how my body responds coming off the T and ancillaries. Not good odds my body will come back to high natural levels, but I want to try

skycop00

Slightly off topic, but speaking or REM wood or just erections in general, a friend over at excelmale.com came up with a protocol that made me like a school boy all over again. Multi dose over the day, arginine, citruline, doxazosin, cialas, beet juice and pycogenol. Seriously crazy, but unbelievably effective. He claims health advantages by that protocol as well.

Bulletproof?

wow nothing from dht cream? have you gotten blood work?
Yeah! I had high hopes for it, but like just about everything else that I have tried, it hasn't worked. I had bloodworm done about 2 months ago, but not since. My test was low and estrogen high. Not sure about going the Arimidex route for the estrogen or just continue with the aspirin, niacinimide, and vitamin E for a little longer. I have only been Peating for about 4 weeks now, so it could take some time, but I was really hoping this DHT cream would work.

skycop00

Yeah! I had high hopes for it, but like just about everything else that I have tried, it hasn't worked. I had bloodworm done about 2 months ago, but not since. My test was low and estrogen high. Not sure about going the Arimidex route for the estrogen or just continue with the aspirin, niacinimide, and vitamin E for a little longer. I have only been Peating for about 4 weeks now, so it could take some time, but I was really hoping this DHT cream would work.
I think the liver is a huge issue. The HPTA is disrupted by something or several things. I also think blue light is an issue
We are on these screens all the time. Then we watch blue light from the tvs before bed. The eyes are the window and if we don't get regular sunlight and keep getting blue light right to bedtime, the body is going to be confused. Hippocampus, pituitary problem will certainly follow

skycop00

I read what Ray had to say regarding NO. So if we can't rely on NO for erections then what options would someone have that had issues as they age? I mean we are men and we want to perform everytime we have an encounter. So take away NO..stuff like beets and arginine.....then what..? Men need actionable advice....that is safe and effective

Bulletproof?

I think the liver is a huge issue. The HPTA is disrupted by something or several things. I also think blue light is an issue
We are on these screens all the time. Then we watch blue light from the tvs before bed. The eyes are the window and if we don't get regular sunlight and keep getting blue light right to bedtime, the body is going to be confused. Hippocampus, pituitary problem will certainly follow
What can be done to help the liver? As far as blue light, I am a big fan of Dr. Jack Kruse and follow a lot of his protocols on light, water, and grounding. Blue blockers at night are a part of my routine. I also spend as much time as possible outside.

skycop00

What can be done to help the liver? As far as blue light, I am a big fan of Dr. Jack Kruse and follow a lot of his protocols on light, water, and grounding. Blue blockers at night are a part of my routine. I also spend as much time as possible outside.
Lol
..yes I have my blockers on right now. Regarding the liver, I would look at basics first...phase 1 and 2 detox. Methylation must be working properly and the underlying nutrition provided. I use Precision Analytics DUTCH urine test to see how methylation looks for the estrogens. I make sure B vitamins are provided for phase 1 and methyl groups for phase 2. I still have some work to do, but based on the labs guidelines, I am almost optimal....but still need a few tweaks. I have added the niacinimide 3x/day and methlyblue. Besides that I'm taking in more sugar, nonfat goat milk , friit, and below ground products. I'm 5 10 and 225, with about 22% fat, so I'm looking to lean out like Josh Rubin did. We shall see how I do when I attempt to restart the HPTA and drop the testosterone

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you have any idea how long it takes to feel the effects of cabergoline? I have been taking 1mg per week and 4mg per day of DHT cream for about 2 weeks now and yet I feel NOTHING! No libido at all. Does it take time to work? Should I raise my dosage?

The human studies with DHT did not notice increase in libido but only in physical fitness, muscle tone, and mood. So, I would not expect DHT to raise libido much. The human studies that did look at this actually found that DHEA is most strongly correlated with libido in both men and women.
As far as cabegoline and prolactin - I think at the dose you are taking there should have been an effect by now on libido. Have you done prolactin blood tests? How is your protein intake?

Bulletproof?

The human studies with DHT did not notice increase in libido but only in physical fitness, muscle tone, and mood. So, I would not expect DHT to raise libido much. The human studies that did look at this actually found that DHEA is most strongly correlated with libido in both men and women.
As far as cabegoline and prolactin - I think at the dose you are taking there should have been an effect by now on libido. Have you done prolactin blood tests? How is your protein intake?
I have not done a test on prolactin, yet. As far as my protein, I eat about 150g per day of protein. I also started taking 8 drops of Pansterone 3x per day, but just started that a few days ago.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have not done a test on prolactin, yet. As far as my protein, I eat about 150g per day of protein. I also started taking 8 drops of Pansterone 3x per day, but just started that a few days ago.

The 8 drops x 3 a day of Pansterone may be too much. Most people on the forum, even seasoned bodybuilders, seem to do best on a single dose (8 drops) or less. Keep in mind that based on the studies about transdermal route of applying DHEA combined with it being dissolved in DMSO may equal 50mg oral DHEA, which we know is too much. It may take some experimenting to find the optimal dose but I strongly suspect it will be less than 24 drops a day.

Bulletproof?

The 8 drops x 3 a day of Pansterone may be too much. Most people on the forum, even seasoned bodybuilders, seem to do best on a single dose (8 drops) or less. Keep in mind that based on the studies about transdermal route of applying DHEA combined with it being dissolved in DMSO may equal 50mg oral DHEA, which we know is too much. It may take some experimenting to find the optimal dose but I strongly suspect it will be less than 24 drops a day.
I'll try 8 drops. Would it be best to do all 8 drops at once or in divided doses? I also ordered some Bromocriptine and Cyproheptidine. Let's see if that combo will help more than the Cabergoline. What are your thoughts on Proviron or Arimidex for estrogen control? I have always tended to have high estrogen. I have developed a lot of fat around the midsection in the last few months and has gotten worse since eating more sugar.

paymanz

@haidut do you think its advisable to regularly check blood prolactin levels while on bromo or cabergolin to not fall too low in prolactin?

meatbag

I read what Ray had to say regarding NO. So if we can't rely on NO for erections then what options would someone have that had issues as they age? I mean we are men and we want to perform everytime we have an encounter. So take away NO..stuff likey calcium being in the wrong beets and arginine.....then what..? Men need actionable advice....that is safe and effective

CO2 is the primary vasodillator, it seems like nitric oxide synthase is activated by ca2+ being in the wrong place and not being used properly by the cell to generate energy, so NO is compensating for the lack of CO2 and other metabolites.

Bulletproof?

CO2 is the primary vasodillator, it seems like nitric oxide synthase is activated by ca2+ being in the wrong place and not being used properly by the cell to generate energy, so NO is compensating for the lack of CO2 and other metabolites.
I had the same question as skycop00, so thank you for the info. That makes a lot of sense. @skycop thank you for the lab tip.

I think there is a lot wrong with prolactin testing for males because levels vary so much. Just for reasons of having ejaculated recently

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals