Are Some Antibiotics Anabolic?

I get a great feeling and great results on doxy as well, only reason why I discontinued it and replaced it with azithromycin is because of its light-sensitizing properties.

I would burn like crazy in the sun
Have you indeed experienced photosensitivity on doxy? I mentioned in other thread that it didn't enchant my sensetivity. I am 600 km from ecuator and I was sunbathing almost a hour a day on doxy. I'm white and blonde. I think PUFA depletion is what made me sunburn resistant. My dermatologist says photosensitivity is an issue with tetracycline itself not derivates like doxy or Mino.

Mauritio

Unfortunately probiotics give me SIBO.
That’s why I jumped on antibiotics in the first place, so get rid of the SIBO
It's just called probiotic. But everything it in really is antibiotic. Guess it just sells better than calling it antibiotic ...

S-VV

Amoxicillin increases the expression of the Glutamate Transporter, lowering it's synaptic levels.

OP
T

TheBeard

Amoxicillin increases the expression of the Glutamate Transporter, lowering it's synaptic levels.

Can you dumb this down a bit and explain the consequences of this mechanism?

rei

I wouldn't. With beans there are no known toxic compounds as a result of fermentation. At least no acute toxicity. Long term who knows. But if you use another substrate it is a Russian roulette. For example some fermented coconut products could contain some extra powerful DEADLY respiration inhibitors.
Bongkrek acid - Wikipedia

It uncouples you forever.
Bongkrek acid, like dinitrophenol and cyanide, is a mitochondrial poison.

How is DNP a poison when it is a good weight loss drug? Is bongkrek similar and only called poison because when abused it can kill?

How is DNP a poison when it is a good weight loss drug? Is bongkrek similar and only called poison because when abused it can kill?

Narrow therapeutic window probably. There are know deaths after consuming that coconut pie.

Mauritio

@TheBeard what was your experience with azithromycin like? What dosage and how long did you take it?

OP
T

TheBeard

@TheBeard what was your experience with azithromycin like? What dosage and how long did you take it?

Dizziness, decreased speach fluency and brain activity significantly reduced, I don’t think I’ll ever take it again.
500mg/day for 1 week

Mauritio

Dizziness, decreased speach fluency and brain activity significantly reduced, I don’t think I’ll ever take it again.
500mg/day for 1 week
Oh okay, I'll try it anyways ...

Soika

When I take azitromycyn I ve got high energy, clever mind, i become very quiete. If I would take progesteron with it - i ve got very strong feeling of quiete, eiphory, good relaxion//But a few day after stop taking it - i m very bad, tired.. I read anywhere that progesteron is adrenal stimulator .. I can t explane.

ebs

How do you guys get these antibiotics? Through your GP? Where I live you actually have to have a particular health issue that warrants a prescription.

OP
T

TheBeard

How do you guys get these antibiotics? Through your GP? Where I live you actually have to have a particular health issue that warrants a prescription.

I fake a script.

I’ve been faking scripts for medication and bloodwork for the past 3 years, that saves me the doctor consultation.

I fake a script.

I’ve been faking scripts for medication and bloodwork for the past 3 years, that saves me the doctor consultation.
lol that's fcuking awesome

ebs

I fake a script.

That's pretty smart. I suppose you fake the autograph too? **** the restricted healthcare system so good for you.

Tarmander

Whenever I take azithromycin or amoxicillin, my energy levels are higher, I gain weight rapidly and my muscles fill out my shirts like crazy. Workouts are a lot easier too.
As soon as I discontinue the antibiotics, my muscles are way flatter after just 24h

2 things:

- either they limit endotoxins in such a way that I absorb my food better

- they exert direct anabolic effect

But wouldn’t the bacteria killing effect allow me to feel good for more than 24h after discontinuation? I mean it takes more than 24h for bacteria to grow again and cause fatigue...

Hey man...how long do the effects of azithro last for you after you stop taking it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals