Are Peatarians Too Fragile?

Anders86

I have been facing stressors all my life. I have moved over 50 times, I have accumulated around 30 step sibling and over 15 step parents. I have "party hard" and been too prison a couple times. I have always trained strength and martial arts and I have competed in Mma matches. I work at emergency psychiatric now and experience constant threats and acts of violence at work. Nothing have ever made me more sure of myself, confident, calm and collected than eating a Peat inspired diet. Before I always have butterflies, or bleeding in intestines, adrenaline, negative thoughts, fantasies about what could happened and a energy that could vibe with negativity/fear. Now I always have a calm around me, and most patient and employees vibe with me now, there is always a calm at work when I`m there. Sometimes there is this one face off with a new tough patient, but I don`t fling and if we fight I easily bring him down controlled. I`m always calm, but also mentally ready. I really enjoy talking and vibing with both patients and employees. And If anything, my Ray Peat way of eating have made me nothing but solid. Rock solid. I believe stress is a product of your health/hormones there and then, not something that you can provoke to immunity.

Last edited:
OP
cyclops

cyclops

I have been facing stressors all my life. I have moved over 50 times, I have accumulated around 30 step sibling and over 15 step parents. I have "party hard" and been too prison a couple times. I have always trained strength and martial arts and I have competed in Mma matches. I work at emergency psychiatric now and experience constant threats and acts of violence at work. Nothing have ever made me more sure of myself, confident, calm and collected than eating a Peat inspired diet. Before I always have butterflies, or bleeding in intestines, adrenaline, negative thoughts, fantasies about what could happened and a energy that could vibe with negativity/fear. Now I always have a calm around me, and most patient and employees vibe with me now, there is always a calm at work when I`m there. Sometimes there is this one face off with a new tough patient, but I don`t fling and if we fight I easily bring him down controlled. I`m always calm, but also mentally ready. I really enjoy talking and vibing with both patients and employees. And If anything, my Ray Peat way of eating have made me nothing but solid. Rock solid. I believe stress is a product of your health/hormones there and then, not something that you can provoke to immunity.

Wow man sounds like you've had some life. Thats awesome that you found peat and it has been so helpful for you.

Before I always have butterflies, or bleeding in intestines, adrenaline, negative thoughts, fantasies about what could happened and a energy that could vibe with negativity/fear.
Yeah before the Peat stuff things like arguing or being nervous about a performance (I sing and play) would throw me into free fatty acid hell of confusion and lack of focus/confidence.

Congrats on your success!

Anders86

Wow man sounds like you've had some life. Thats awesome that you found peat and it has been so helpful for you.
:praying:

I also did intermittent fasting for years, cold exposure, vegan etc. But nothing stopped my bleeding intestines. Only Peats advices.

The only weaknes is the constant need for energy. But I know if I get in an accident and loose my sources of energy I will thrive in a fasted state for days, when the stress hormones actually are beneficial.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

The only weaknes is the constant need for energy. But I know if I get in an accident and loose my sources of energy I will thrive in a fasted state for days, when the stress hormones actually are beneficial.

Thats a good point, save the stress hormones for when they are actually needed, don't go out of your way to create situations to indue them.

Last edited:

Whats your impression of value of psychiatric work?
Had a friend of mine made into an actual Zombie by them.
I have a deep hatred for the thoughtless slime feeding off of people.
What were the Highlights,i have very much interest in perspective of a worker there.

Anders86

Whats your impression of value of psychiatric work?
Had a friend of mine made into an actual Zombie by them.
I have a deep hatred for the thoughtless slime feeding off of people.
What were the Highlights,i have very much interest in perspective of a worker there.

You don't want to be in the psyciatrich system. It's dogmatic. I don't have an education but 10 years of experience. Since I'm not educated I can actually speak some truth without them arresting me. I work the floor and only the floor so I get a very good and intimate relations to patients. I speak highly of milk, fruits, sugar and sleep. I sometimes empathies with serotonin issues, and recomend them ways to break the pattern without going full peatard.

The system won't help you, they numb you so you don't hurt yourself or others. They focus on drugs, and the doctors who prescribe the medicine have like a 2-5x10minutes conversation with the patient a week.

But then again I would bet that most patients wouldn't accepted a more diet, sleep and activity centered treatment. Maybe if drugs like hormones, vitamins, minerals, antiinflammatorys, antibiotics and antiserotonins was more pronounced they would provoke some motivation.

Last edited:

Collden

Stress can't be understood without putting it in relation to learned helplessness.

Stressful experiences such as overcoming challenges, working hard to achieve your goals, facing your fears, surviving trauma, and yes, exercise, can be empowering, reduce the tendency to learned helplessness, increase your mental freedom and conquer depression. You can be under a lot of stress in this context and still come out stronger for it.

Stressful experiences such as constantly having your boundaries trampled, taking abuse without standing up for yourself, taking responsibility for things that are not your problem, self-blaming/guilting/criticizing, working hard to be perfect and avoid criticism, etc. This kind of stress will wear you down and slowly make you wither and die inside. Chronic stress is mostly about this kind of stuff because its the only kind that never leaves you alone.

Exercise is necessary, a number of systems are based around the locomotion feature
of living things.

Arnold Grape

This may be true, as I am amazed how most people who dont peat are able to function.
Totally this: does anyone here interact or work with people who eat fast food on the reg and have bad complexions and/ or body fat. I always wonder how it is these people are able to function, however, many of them do (and may possibly run circles around me in the workplace). Lol

Vins7

Anders, How is your diet? High sugar low fat?

Anders86

Anders, How is your diet? High sugar low fat?

Usually 2-3l of 1% milk, 1-2l Oj, 4 egg yolks, 60-90g Coconut Oil, 200g sugar, 60-90g Collagen, Cokes and sometimes some meat or seafood.
So high sugar low fat`ish..

Quelsatron

There's a large difference between the stress of exercise (athletics being a core function of the human body) and the stress of endotoxin (a literal toxin from another creature that assaults your body), you have to distinguish between the stresses. Otherwise you could probably call intense thinking a stressor, or anything else which isn't just lying comatose with a feeding tube.

Usually 2-3l of 1% milk, 1-2l Oj, 4 egg yolks, 60-90g Coconut Oil, 200g sugar, 60-90g Collagen, Cokes and sometimes some meat or seafood.
So high sugar low fat`ish..
That's like up to 135g of fat. I'd call that a high fat diet. :grin That's like 1200 calories from fat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals