EU sources for bulk powder supplements (vitamins)??

theantagonist

Hi Peatarians,

Looking for EU sources to buy vitamin or mineral bulk powders. 100g-1kg.
Western Europe is good too.

Vitamins like B1 are regulated in my country in capsule form, and a max dose, which is underdosed and expensive.
Trying to prevent customs charging me 50€ for every individual package outside of the EU.

All suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks!

LeeLemonoil

Hi Peatarians,

Looking for EU sources to buy vitamin or mineral bulk powders. 100g-1kg.
Western Europe is good too.

Vitamins like B1 are regulated in my country in capsule form, and a max dose, which is underdosed and expensive.
Trying to prevent customs charging me 50€ for every individual package outside of the EU.

All suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks!

Good quality vendor for powders not cheap but prices are still reasonable. Order alpha-ketoglutarate too while you’re at it. Wondrous stuff.

Michael Mohn

Good quality vendor for powders not cheap but prices are still reasonable. Order alpha-ketoglutarate too while you’re at it. Wondrous stuff.

What is your experience with alpha ketoglutarate? Can you compare with creatine ketoglutarate?

LeeLemonoil

What is your experience with alpha ketoglutarate? Can you compare with creatine ketoglutarate?
Haven’t used Creatine-Ketoglutarate, since I use AKG as an autophagy-mimetic (besides other aims)

Creatine might hinder that.

AKG is Great. Increases stamina in sports, slight mood lift, face and eyes look better.

It does basically everything it’s biological MoAs allude to. But don’t overdo it is my credo. It works if you take it every now and then

Michael Mohn

Interesting, thank you.
Haven’t used Creatine-Ketoglutarate, since I use AKG as an autophagy-mimetic (besides other aims)

Creatine might hinder that.

AKG is Great. Increases stamina in sports, slight mood lift, face and eyes look better.

It does basically everything it’s biological MoAs allude to. But don’t overdo it is my credo. It works if you take it every now and then

ddjd

Order alpha-ketoglutarate too while you’re at it. Wondrous stuff.
What's so good about it...??

I also use S3 chemicals. I'm in Germany and I like that they list if it's pharma grade or food grade etc. You know exactly what you're getting