Anyone Have Personal Experience With TUDCA?

olive

Hello All I have been taking TUDCA now for 2 months, first month EOD, 2nd month 2-3 times a week or less.
I saw benefits initially, now it seems I have plateaued out. 250MGs is what I have, any advice appreciated.

Dobster
What exactly are you hoping to achieve? It shouldn’t need to be ran for longer than a few weeks to deal with liver issues. Past that it has minimal benefit outside of bile production (which taurine can facilitate on its own) and insulin sensitivity (which exercise, muscle building, ceylon cinnamon, chromium, etc all do better) so I don’t see the point in continuing unless you suspect continued liver damage - especially considering its price and taste.

Dobster

What exactly are you hoping to achieve? It shouldn’t need to be ran for longer than a few weeks to deal with liver issues. Past that it has minimal benefit outside of bile production (which taurine can facilitate on its own) and insulin sensitivity (which exercise, muscle building, ceylon cinnamon, chromium, etc all do better) so I don’t see the point in continuing unless you suspect continued liver damage - especially considering its price and taste.
For years the liver was abused, stress, meds,alcohol, I have seen the improvement with Tudca, starting with Skin, eye vision etc. Am working to ensure Liver is recovering from the past abuse. My next BW should show I suppose.
Thanks for your Feedback Olive. appreciated.

Dobster

Broken man

Tudca has also probiotic activity and is good for intestinal health.

Vinny

I,ve been taking it for about 3 weeks, appr 250mg/day.
Took it because i was suspecting NAFLD, had a constant pain in that area for years, tests did not show anything.
Initially it made me poop too, but that was for the first few days only. Now i,m back to my normal - 1-2 BM per day.
Less pain in the liver area.
I poop now always ghost wipe - no toilet paper needed.
I excreted a worm a couple a days ago. Not sure it was from the tudca, but never happened before. I was already suspecting i had parasites or some infection there, and probably nailed it.
Will continue taking it.

Thanks. I have become very itchy after only 2 days on 250mg and I can’t imagine what else it could be...

Dobster

I,ve been taking it for about 3 weeks, appr 250mg/day.
Took it because i was suspecting NAFLD, had a constant pain in that area for years, tests did not show anything.
Initially it made me poop too, but that was for the first few days only. Now i,m back to my normal - 1-2 BM per day.
Less pain in the liver area.
I poop now always ghost wipe - no toilet paper needed.
I excreted a worm a couple a days ago. Not sure it was from the tudca, but never happened before. I was already suspecting i had parasites or some infection there, and probably nailed it.
Will continue taking it.
Thanks Vinny sounds like a double whammy..liver recovery and parasite fighting feature. Good stuff
Thanks Dobster

Dobster

Can I ask you about your experience with Tudca?
Mine has been interesting. Having suffered with digestive issues for ages this is a relieve. The liver for sure was scarred but now am seeing improvements with BMs skin and some vision enhancement. As for the Insulin sensitivity it's improving but slowly.
Dobster

Broken man

Mine has been interesting. Having suffered with digestive issues for ages this is a relieve. The liver for sure was scarred but now am seeing improvements with BMs skin and some vision enhancement. As for the Insulin sensitivity it's improving but slowly.
Dobster
Thank you, digestion Is main Reason why I want to take IT.

BigChad

It works very well at increasing bile flow. Was taking it daily for almost a month but now I take it if I feel I'm not getting enough bowel movement.

Important thing when taking TUDCA is taking in enough fiber. For me, plain carrots work tremendously. Just peel one, wash and eat. I actually think enough fiber is more important for liver health that TUDCA. Without the fiber, the body cant get rid of the nasty bile effectively.

why is fiber needed with tudca? i thought it isnt really needed, and inhibits mineral vitamin absorption?

ImprovingDaily

why is fiber needed with tudca? i thought it isnt really needed, and inhibits mineral vitamin absorption?

The bile clears out estrogens and other toxins so you want the fiber there to bind the bile for it to be excreted(pooped).