Aspirin As An Anti-Inflammatory For Acute Joint Issues? Personal Experience

_lppaiva

Ok, so I do martial arts and had suffered two injuries about a month ago. that lead to a Bursitis in my right shoulder and epicondylitis on my left elbow. I have been doing physiotherapy which includes exercises, ultrasound,"red light", which appearently isnt red anymore, since they "found out" can "harm the eyes". I think its BS and will be buying a red and infrared lamp anyway.

Anyhow, I was also recommended to take Etodolac, but I had taken it before for a previous severe injury and it had given me unbareble gastritis, burning, etc. I decided to take another one, which contains sodium diclofenac (50mg), acetaminophen/paracetamol (300mg), Carisoprodol (125mg) and most importantly caffeine (30mg). I choose this one mostly because I know the formers can be quite heavy on the liver, and despite what is said, caffeine actually supports the liver.

That being said, I took it every 12h for seven days, and it honestly didn't do anything. I have had some issues with aspirin in the past (which I don't know if I can blame on aspirin), but decided to go back to it yesterday, not related to the injury but just the overall benefits. Today I woke up with almost no pain, despite doing the usual efforts that I havent been allowed to abstain from to heal. The effects has since worn off, but I will be taking another one soon, as my dosage is 125mg at night (I split a 500mg pill in 4), once a day.

Can this have any relation? Can aspirin help with these "acute joint issues"? Am I overthinking it? I otherwise only take Miconia Albicans, a "potent" anti inflammatory herb from my country, taking about 1,5 to 2g a day, plus topical. I doubt it has had any significant effect aswell, since I have been taking it for about a week also to no avail.

Also, If anyone is suffering from joint/muscle related issues, I hope my testimonial will help. I will keep updating in the next few weeks if I feel any noticeble effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals