Any idea for an natural bodywash and natural STRONG deodorant?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

baking soda water works really great, need to test it during the week at work but initial results are satisfying, now i need to find a good substitute for body wash and toothpaste is next!!!!!

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Castile soap or Glycerin soap is the cleanest and simplest soap.

Castile soap is just Olive oil, Potassium Hydroxide and essential oils.
does it create foam?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

i ordered 5l of it with these ingredients

Water - > 50%

Potassium Oleate (Derived from Sunflower Oil) - 10 to 25%

Potassium Cocoate (Derived from Coconut Oil) - 5 to 10%

Glycerin - 1 to 5%

Potassium Citrate - 0.1 to 0.5%

Citric Acid < 0.1%

pauljacob

I love Castile soap, but I live in Phoenix which has one of the hardest water in the U.S., and that leaves a thick film of soap on my hands. I remove that with pure glycerine. So I don't use it.

bistecca

equal parts virgin coconut oil and bobs red mill baking soda mixed into a paste for deodorant.. works great. I tried arm & hammer baking soda but that caused some skin sensitivity .

pauljacob

equal parts virgin coconut oil and bobs red mill baking soda mixed into a paste for deodorant.. works great. I tried arm & hammer baking soda but that caused some skin sensitivity .
Don't your armpits squeak from the coconut oil, and also stain your T-shirts?

bistecca

Don't your armpits squeak from the coconut oil, and also stain your T-shirts?
do my armpits squeak?? no.. no squeaking.. No stains either.. i get an accumulation of a sort of filmy quality on the armpits of most shirts if I sweat in them and wear them a lot.. But that was commonplace with normal deodorant and not really a big issue..

PxD

I'm using this EWG Skin Deep® |Build Your Own Report website to check the quality of the products and I'm struggling to find clean deodorant and body wash that would create foam.
For deodorant, you can use baking soda. Wet your armpits a bit, then rub a fingertip worth into the armpit. It totally nukes whatever is in there. You can sweat like a pig and still smell fresh, for as long as 2-3 days. It completely neutralizes any bad smells and is dirt cheap.

TheSir

For deodorant, you can use baking soda. Wet your armpits a bit, then rub a fingertip worth into the armpit. It totally nukes whatever is in there. You can sweat like a pig and still smell fresh, for as long as 2-3 days. It completely neutralizes any bad smells and is dirt cheap.
Came to post this. I've used baking soda and water for years. More powerful and longer lasting than any deodorant I've tried.

Michael Mohn

Vinegar restores the pH level of the skin and restores the right bacteria while keeping activity low. It doesn't smell pleasant though.

onesunnydaize

I rub a piece of lime on my underarm when it is really hot out. Kills any bacteria, smells very fresh! I have tried baking soda, MOM, vinegar, coconut oil, charcoal detox etc. Lime works the best, I rarely need it anymore.

BearWithMe

your bottom areas are cool with you now using any bodywash?
I'd actually say that since I'm not using soap, my bottom areas are much cooler. My skin is much healthier, and healthy skin can "take care of itself" to large extent

MrGilbert

I rub a piece of lime on my underarm when it is really hot out. Kills any bacteria, smells very fresh! I have tried baking soda, MOM, vinegar, coconut oil, charcoal detox etc. Lime works the best, I rarely need it anymore.
Yep, this is what I do. Works better than any commercial deodorant I've ever used.

supercoolguy

Im shocked how pure Bobs Bake Soda is. You can tell its better. I use it to cleanse my tongue. Bobs is way more pleasant to use.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals