Any idea for an natural bodywash and natural STRONG deodorant?

FitnessMike

Check out my post on "Healthier Grooming & Beauty Hacks". I mention how well Milk of Magnesia works as a deodorant, and another member said he tried it and was stunned how well it works, better than anything else he has ever tried! There is other suggestions for soap.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Check out my post on "Healthier Grooming & Beauty Hacks". I mention how well Milk of Magnesia works as a deodorant, and another member said he tried it and was stunned how well it works, better than anything else he has ever tried! There is other suggestions for soap.

Thanks, if the baking soda water spray wont be good enough i will definitelly try this, your using milk of magnesia ur self?

Thanks, if the baking soda water spray wont be good enough i will definitelly try this, your using milk of magnesia ur self?
Yes! Me, my husband, my 26 year old son and his 30 year girlfriend having been using it for about a year now. Use the the original minty one. Pour it into a container and leave the lid off several days and it will thicken up like a cream, which is so much easier to apply. Only the tiniest amount is necessary ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-125805_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210625-125805_Outlook.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 26

dukesbobby777

I use milk of magnesia as well. Does the job. Although I pour mine into a ‘roll-on’ container and apply it that way. Magnesium hydroxide seems to be the magical ingredient.

stoic

I stopped using soaps and lotions last year and have never looked back.

Cool!

I still use a sea salt toothpaste from Weleda, it's not ideal but it's a lot better than regular ones.
I am using straight refined coconut oil. It takes some hetting use to, but it keeps the bacteria away well while I sleep :)

Michael Mohn

Farnesol is a terpene that is antibacterial especially on skin bacteria consuming sweat and it has lots of other beneficial actions. It's an ingredient in a lot of deodorants and soaps.

Ras

After not using soap for more than five years, I can't believe I ever used it. There are few practices more silly than washing your body with soap.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

After not using soap for more than five years, I can't believe I ever used it. There are few practices more silly than washing your body with soap.
your bottom areas are cool with you now using any bodywash?

Johhnyb

I read somewhere on the forum that camphor works well, haven’t got around to trying it myself yet but plan to in the future

shine

A pinch of sodium bicarb under each arm. Not too much or you will get sore. Works for me

I make my own deodorant using sodium bicarbonate, purified water, ethanol, lime + ginger essential oil mixed in a glass spray bottle.

SOMO

Castile soap or Glycerin soap is the cleanest and simplest soap.

Castile soap is just Olive oil, Potassium Hydroxide and essential oils.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals