Unlimited Oxygen Intake Is Crucial But Taken For Granted Until Your Lungs No Longer Provide It

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I wonder what happened to @yerrag.

I have a feeling that he may not have made it. His posts got increasingly alarming, to me. Very alarming.
We had to end up banning him. It seemed he went off the deep end saying some pretty crazy stuff via PM's and also on the forum.

We had to end up banning him. It seemed he went off the deep end saying some pretty crazy stuff via PM's and also on the forum.
Thank you for clarifying.

I noticed a steep decline in his cognition from the posts he was making.

LA

If he didn't have enough oxygen he might have totally gone delirious and could have been babbling due to almost fainting. He had a very elegant way or writing so I will miss him. I hope you give him another chance IF he ever recovers.

Blossom was brilliant in all the guidance she gave him and hopefully he will live through it. She was an inspiration

cs3000

Anyway, didn’t Peat say too much oxygen in the brain and not enough carbon dioxide constricts blood vessels? I guess the question is what is too much and what is not enough? People with high metabolism tend to have spO2 in the mid to low 90’s.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVFclIgjtDE&t=2034s

wow , amazing thanks
"the carbon dioxide basically improved the acidity of his cell proteins so they could excrete the water, in the cancer situation cells lose their carbon dioxide and with low energy become waterlogged, soak up too much water, so apparently the carbon dioxide helped his cells to excrete water very fast so it was just pouring out of all his pores, and he could talk normally and felt very good when he woke up"

Last edited:

Runenight201

If he didn't have enough oxygen he might have totally gone delirious and could have been babbling due to almost fainting. He had a very elegant way or writing so I will miss him. I hope you give him another chance IF he ever recovers.

Blossom was brilliant in all the guidance she gave him and hopefully he will live through it. She was an inspiration

I agree. Give him his own little space to ramble in but cut off his ability to interact outside of that to prevent him for harassing people.

LA

Yes, I agree. He might have had no air to help him be more rational. He had an elegant way of presenting his thoughts
Do you or anyone reading my message here know if the yerrag on twitter, who joined twitterX in 2008, is the same as the @yerrag who was here?
I subscribed to that yerrag twitter about week ago or so .. just in case although I dont use twitterX much at all. I am curious at to his possible recovery. I hope he is ok.
I remember he started going downhill when he moved to a new place. He started asking things like - how do people build their houses in other countries - stuff like that - so I thought uh-oh maybe he moved to a sealed building with recycled air, which usually ends up being hard on the lungs and makes many people ill.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals