Almagam Fillings Falling Out After 20 Years

Lyla

Hi, I had about A DOZEN amalgam fillings done when I was 11 (compulsory, done at school).

Now 20 years later, most of them are starting to fall out, I have been experiencing some weird sensations, including very brief dizziness, very slight tingling in the back of my head, heavy head, sore /rigid fingers, and intense ache in the lower leg...

Does anyone here think the weird sensations in the head are related to the amalgam falling out?

Thanks!
P.S. I also have had white fillings done (several times in my 20s) and they are falling out too. They usually last about 2-3 years.

Makrosky

Hi, I had about A DOZEN amalgam fillings done when I was 11 (compulsory, done at school).

Now 20 years later, most of them are starting to fall out, I have been experiencing some weird sensations, including very brief dizziness, very slight tingling in the back of my head, heavy head, sore /rigid fingers, and intense ache in the lower leg...

Does anyone here think the weird sensations in the head are related to the amalgam falling out?

Thanks!
P.S. I also have had white fillings done (several times in my 20s) and they are falling out too. They usually last about 2-3 years.

Lyla, did you have previous health problems ? A dozen amalgams is A LOT.

I think the white ones are estrogenic but nothing else. They are not near as problematic as the mercury ones.

burtlancast

Whatever you do, DON'T put back new ones. Use the white ones instead, even if they last only a few years.

Could be from high loads of bacteria entering the body and the immune response which is inflammation.

OP
Lyla

Lyla

Lyla, did you have previous health problems ? A dozen amalgams is A LOT.

I think the white ones are estrogenic but nothing else. They are not near as problematic as the mercury ones.

Hi there, Thanks for your comment. A quick list of previous health problems:
Skin problems (dandruff, dry skin, plugged pores), poor vision, sensitivity to noise, hardened heels and anxiety.

My experience with the white fillings is that they took an extra piece of teeth along with them when they fall out, while the mercury ones just fell out and left holes.

OP
Lyla

Lyla

Could be from high loads of bacteria entering the body and the immune response which is inflammation.
Hi, Thanks for your comment. When you say "high loads of bacteria" do you mean in a general sense or as a result of those fillings having fallen out?

My gum gets red and sore and my teeth bleed when brushing. I rub some progest E on the gum when certain spots get too out of control and it helps.

OP
Lyla

Lyla

Whatever you do, DON'T put back new ones. Use the white ones instead, even if they last only a few years.

Right. I don't have a trusted dentist and I really don't want to have another dental xray, after having had multiple in the last few years. :(

Makrosky

Skin problems (dandruff, dry skin, plugged pores), poor vision, sensitivity to noise, hardened heels and anxiety.

My experience with the white fillings is that they took an extra piece of teeth along with them when they fall out, while the mercury ones just fell out and left holes.

Don't ever put back amalgams in your mouth. No matter what dentists tell you. Period. I have white fillings (composite) that have lasted more than 10 years. There's no need for more mercury in your mouth.

Your previous health problems, fortunately, doesn't look very bad or complicated. You've been very lucky. A dozen amalgams it's a lot.

VERY IMPORTANT: If you are going to replace/remove those falling amalgams, please do it with a dentist that uses all the amalgam safety protocol, that includes oxygen mask, protective rubber dam, etc.

If a normal dentist removes them there are big chances you'll be poisoned with mercury and that can be a hell.

Be very careful with amalgams they are highly toxic.

Last edited:

Makrosky

If they are falling apart I would as quickly as possible make an appointment with a dentist that knows how to properly remove amalgams (Safe Removal of Amalgam Fillings - IAOMT). For now, leave the ones that are not falling and focus EXCLUSIVELY on the ones that are falling because you might be ingesting mercury particles.

I would also ingest some zinc piccolinate (15mg daily) and selenomethionine (200 mcg daily) to bind toxic mercury and also I would ingest activated charcoal (8 hours after the zinc and the selenium at least) to catch up mercury particles, until you stop ingesting mercury.

This is a serious issue.

Makrosky

Don't even think about taking any mercury chelators like cilantro, DPMS, Alpha lipoic Acid, etc.

burtlancast

Don't even think about taking any mercury chelators like cilantro, DPMS, Alpha lipoic Acid, etc.

I agree with no cilantro, alpha lipoid acid, chlorella; but DMPS has saved hundreds of intoxicated mercury patients, as Dr Daunderer, in Germany, wrote in his book "amalgam".

Hi, Thanks for your comment. When you say "high loads of bacteria" do you mean in a general sense or as a result of those fillings having fallen out?

My gum gets red and sore and my teeth bleed when brushing. I rub some progest E on the gum when certain spots get too out of control and it helps.
As a result of the fillings falling out and maybe inflammation that may have caused the amalgams to fall out. I'd try dilute hydrogen peroxide and salt rinses and injected into the gum pockets.

InChristAlone

I have been aware of mercury poisoning for a while now as a lot of my symptoms came on after I had a filling partially fall out then drilled out (with only a rubber dam). I still have 2 fillings left. I sometimes get flare ups of my symptoms where I feel incapacitated for a couple days. This last time I had taken the Kuinone before bed twice, it has the DMSO, I am wondering if this acts like a weak chelator??

InChristAlone

Hmmm I found this on sulfur:
"Since chlorella is just a good cysteine source, and all the other “sulfur foods” contribute molecules that have one sulfur in them in the active form, what happens is you make the mercury atoms play pinball among the proteins in your body. They bounce hither and yon – and mercury does its damage when it sticks to a new sulfur group that belongs to you, or comes off of one. Since the “sulfur foods” contribute molecules with one sulfur they don’t hold onto the mercury any better than you do, and they greatly increase the amount of damage the mercury does without really removing much of it.

DMSO can also be a problem for the same reason – “sulfur”."

I agree that composite fillings are much safer and they can last a very long time if done properly. I have four small composites in my mouth, they were put in over 16 years ago as replacements to the silver fillings that I received in elementary school (I'll be 50 soon enough). At any rate, the composites are holding out just fine.

If your gums are bleeding you got bad bacteria. I agree with ecstatichamster: hydrogen peroxide solution in a Waterpik or ViaJet irrigator device, salt water rinses and maybe xylitol for good measure.

Richiebogie

The phytic acid in wheat, rye etc can block absorption of various minerals needed in your mouth.

Try avoiding all wheat and other grain flour products, nuts, seeds, beans etc and drink milk and eat cheese.

The calcium and vitamin k2 can repair gum and tooth health, particularly if you breathe through your nose, keep your mouth shut and generate saliva to deliver the minerals.

Perhaps try it for a month.

Last edited:

Makrosky

I agree with no cilantro, alpha lipoid acid, chlorella; but DMPS has saved hundreds of intoxicated mercury patients, as Dr Daunderer, in Germany, wrote in his book "amalgam".
I think DMPS has to be used very carefully with a certain protocol. For anyone dealing with mercury intoxication, I would recommend to read about Andy Cutler protocols. He's the one I trust most because is very conservative while at the same time efficient.

yerrag

I've had as many mercury fillings as you. In my case, I had them removed by a biological dentist and I was glad I did it. I used to sweat a lot, more than other people would. I stopped sweating as much. When I shook people's hands, they used to feel the cold hands, now my hands feel warm to them. I had no staminz. Running 1 kilometer and I would be gasping. Now with hardly any training, I could easily run five kilometers and hardly break a sweat. I suspect also that had I not had those mercury fillings, I would not have developed any keloidal scars on my body- on account of the sweat causing me to have boils, which led to trauma on the skin, leading to my keloidal tendency to express on my skin.

In the US, dentists will be disbarred if they on their own suggested to patients to have their mercury fillings removed. Which is why you have to go seek out a biological dentist and explicitly tell him you want your mercury amalgam removed. He will work with a naturopathic doctor to give you the pre- and post- procedures to your mercury filling removal. It is important that you follow them. Removing mercury fillings is no joke, and as mentioned above, the dentist has to be equipped with air dams so that the mercury vapor does not all go towards your body. Even then, you will need to take supplements or undergo chelation to remove the mercury that has gone to your body. In your case, which is similar to mine, you may have to undergo additional chelation, either orally or intravenously, to remove the mercury that has accumulated in your body. During the course of chelation, you will need to take mineral supplements to replace the minerals such as calcium and magnesium that has also been chelated along with the heavy metal mercury.

I have friends whom I regretted telling of having mercury fillings removed. They went to a conventional dentist despite my telling not to. They skpped on all the above because they want to save money. No money is saved when one's condition worsens due to being overloaded with mercury as a result of the mercury filling removal. Be advised.

very interesting but the OP said that fillings are ALREADY out.

Seems that the OP is dealing with infection right now...might be good to get that under control, then maybe chelation therapy once the body is in better shape.

Makrosky

very interesting but the OP said that fillings are ALREADY out.

Seems that the OP is dealing with infection right now...might be good to get that under control, then maybe chelation therapy once the body is in better shape.
Now 20 years later, most of them are starting to fall out,

Where do you exactly read the 20 fillings are already out ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals