TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Frankdee20

Are you taking Magnesium or consuming enough calories? They made a difference for me anyways.
Thyroid is needed for magnesium retention along with sufficient ATP ... At one point, I needed one gram of Magnesium daily and no side effects

brix

Thyroid is needed for magnesium retention along with sufficient ATP ... At one point, I needed one gram of Magnesium daily and no side effects

I will try supplementing mag for a while and then restart thyroid supplementation

Judd Crane

I would love some feedback on my experience with TyroMix.

Tried it two out consecutive days, one drop per day orally. Felt slightly uplifted and more calm than usual. I did however notice a slight decrease in temp and a drop in libido. What was worse though was the heart pounding noticed at night which made falling asleep a lot harder. This effect was still persistent yesterday, the day after the last administered drop. I'm not sure it's adrenaline related though, since it wasn't accompanied by a high pulse. Pulse was still in the athlete/hypo territory and might even have dropped, though I didn't measure it beforehand unfortunately. And a nightly dose of Gabapentin didn't have any effect on it which should have taken care of excess adrenaline I figure. Im therefore thinking it might be because of T3:s positive inotropic effects on the heart. Is that more likely, given that the effect persists day(s) after dosing? How long might this effect persist after the last drop?

Last edited:

Frankdee20

I would love some feedback on my experience with TyroMix.

Tried it two out consecutive days, one drop per day orally. Felt slightly uplifted and more calm than usual. I did however notice a slight decrease in temp and a drop in libido. What was worse though was the heart pounding noticed at night which made falling asleep a lot harder. This effect was still persistent yesterday, the day after the last administered drop. I'm not sure it's adrenaline related though, since it wasn't accompanied by a high pulse. Pulse was still in the athlete/hypo territory and might even have dropped, though I didn't measure it beforehand unfortunately. And a nightly dose of Gabapentin didn't have any effect on it which should have taken care of excess adrenaline I figure. Im therefore thinking it might be because of T3:s positive inotropic effects on the heart. Is that more likely, given that the effect persists day(s) after dosing? How long might this effect persist after the last drop?
Yeah this product is basically amphetamine

Judd Crane

You can definitely take it only every few days. The T4 in Tyromix can build up, definitely, and if you go too high it will take a while for it to come back down. So try it and just be careful. If you're worried about T4 buildup but also want to be able to get a boost on days you don't take it, you could also get some Tyronene for just T3. I got some and diluted the Tyronene with vodka so that each drop was only 1 mcg. That's easy to use, and if you use too much at once it'll take only hours instead of weeks to get it out of your system. (I should add, I diluted the DMSO version with vodka. I'm not sure if the SFA version dilutes well in vodka or not.)
ETA: I just noticed his SFA mixtures also have ethanol, so I'd think diluting those with vodka would work fine.
I tried the vodka dilution and the SFA esters float on top. Might work if shaken beforehand, though.

Michael Mohn

After testing it all, different ndt, t3, t3/4 mix, I find I do best with L-thyroxin and it's a pain to get a prescription for T4. Can you sell pur t4 @haidut?

Lucas

After testing it all, different ndt, t3, t3/4 mix, I find I do best with L-thyroxin and it's a pain to get a prescription for T4. Can you sell pur t4 @haidut?
I would also like it, because I cannot tolerate T3 even when taking hydrocortisone together.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Got a headache today that I am pretty sure is caused by the tyromix. I would assume this is from taking a dose that is too high for my body and that I have not been dosing slow enough. Did one drop a night for a week then upped it to two drops a day one in the morning and one in the evening. Then upped it to three drops spaced out throughout the day.

As is often the case with these things and many people have done before (including myself) I think I have gone too fast. Need to stay at the lower dose of one per day for at least two weeks before increasing. Need to be patient. Anyone else have any advice on this?

I read elsewhere that these headaches could be due to not enough glycogen/sugar so I drank some orange juice and had a casein protein shake with 3 tablespoons of sugar and this seemed to help. Also took and ibuprofen

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know if thyroid medication can cause swelling of the lymph nodes?

I would assume that it can as too much can cause the swelling of the thyroid and that thyroid hormone helps produce white blood cells and the white blood cells are produced in the lymph nodes so that supplementing excess thyroid hormone might cause a build up of white blood cells and swell the lymph nodes.

Just started taking thyroid medication again for the first time in a while have been on it for about 3 weeks. Using tyromix (6mcg t4 and 3mcg t3) I initially started with one drop per night for about a week then upped it to 1 drop in the morning and 1 before bed. Then shortly after I upped to 1 in the morning, afternoon and evening and added 8mcg of t3 with the one in the afternoon. Quickly realised this was too much as started to have symptoms such as headache etc.

Have paired it back to 1 drop of tyromix per day either in the evening or the middle of the day (I know stupid rookie mistake probably better to keep it consistently at the same time). I noticed today on the left side of my neck I have a slight bump that feels like it could be a lymph node.

Would love to hear anyone's advice or experience in this area. Thanks

jtoro

Something else to consider though is whether the Armour is actually doing anything. There have been so many reports in recent years of Armour being ineffective that I would not assume that you will need an equivalent amount of Tyromix.

I don't have enough expertise to feel confident in saying how you should start, but I really doubt it's 15 drops. I've accidentally used too much Tyromix before (not just from one dose that was too large but by taking too much over a period of weeks), and it doesn't feel good, and it takes a while to recover from. If I were you, I'd start with maybe three drops and raise it every two weeks depending on temps/pulse/symptoms.
How long to recover?

Nebula

Can distilled water be used to dilute tyromix or will that deactivate it?

Would MCT or olive oil also work if I made a freshly diluted solution every 1-2 weeks?

Amazoniac

- Undertreated hypothyroidism due to calcium or iron supplementation corrected by oral liquid levothyroxine

Abstract said:
Purpose
The aim of this study was to assess whether oral liquid levothyroxine would correct tablet levothyroxine malabsorption induced by calcium or iron, two sequestrants of levothyroxine.

Methods
Nineteen adult hypothyroid patients with tablet levothyroxine malabsorption caused by calcium and/or iron supplements were switched from tablet to liquid levothyroxine at the same dose. Primary outcomes were: (1) significantly lower mean serum thyroid-stimulating hormone with the liquid compared with the tablet formulation, and (2) significantly greater rate of serum thyroid-stimulating hormone less than or equal to 4.12 or 2.5 mU/L.The mean follow-up was 25.2 ± 16.5 weeks.

Results
TSH was lower with liquid levothyroxine compared with tablet levothyroxine (7.48 ± 5.8 vs. 1.95 ± 1.3 mU/L, P < 0.001), both in the calcium group (8.74 ± 7.2 vs. 2.15 ± 1.4, P < 0.001) and iron group (8.74 ± 7.2 vs. 1.68 ± 0.9, P < 0.001). Thyroid-stimulating hormone levels ≤4.12 mU/L in all patients, calcium group and iron group were more frequent post-switch (95, 87 and 100%) compared to pre-switch (26, 22 and 29%, P < 0.001), and so were thyroid-stimulating hormone levels ≤2.50 mU/L (66, 59 and 76% compared to 5, 9 and 0%, P < 0.001). The pattern held comparing the first liquid levothyroxine thyroid-stimulating hormone levels and the first tablet levothyroxine thyroid-stimulating hormone levels or the corresponding rates of thyroid-stimulating hormone levels below the target.

Conclusions
Liquid levothyroxine is resistant to the sequestration by calcium or iron. The high rate of thyroid-stimulating hormone normalization already at the first check (6–8 weeks) should avoid frequent adjustments in levothyroxine doses and assays of thyroid-stimulating hormone, with consequent financial savings.

Nemo

Can distilled water be used to dilute tyromix or will that deactivate it?

Would MCT or olive oil also work if I made a freshly diluted solution every 1-2 weeks?

Nebula, distilled water can definitely be used. I've been diluting Tyromix with distilled water for a couple of years now.

I haven't had any problems making up 2-week batches.

brix

think tyromix kicked my hair loss and dandruff back into gear. have been off now for a couple weeks.

Cloudhands

I took only one drop of tyromix for the first time today, and i felt a rush/chill go up my spine from my perineum to my brain, and it felt almost like an orgasm in my spine lol, this was maybe 10 minutes after i took it, i was a little scared at first like whats happening, but the feeling hasnt completely gone away, its like i feel amazing still and like 1/10th of the pleasure is still in my spine and brain and butthole lol. Anyone else experience this?!

forterpride

Reporting in; 4-5 drops seems okay at this point. I'm probably going to stay under 8 drops (maybe 6 drops) for a couple weeks).

It's definitely effective; my mood is better, my temp goes up, and my bowels get moving. Gives me energy, and the fast absorption topically allows me to drink milk without worrying about calcium binding: (same goes for iron).
Tyromix and calcium binding? Can you please elaborate what you mean? I subsist off of milk and take tyromix orally so this post concerned me. Thanks Dave

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals