TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

equipoise

Took 1 drop yesterday sublingually, at first felt great focus, was at the time having a Mg bath.
Then later I just couldn't sleep, start getting a bit of anxiety. I thought I was fed enough, probably not. Fight with my SO might potentiated the ruminations.
It's tricky experimenting with thyroid if you're working class. I'm risking a sleepless night. But, I won't quit yet. The first part of the experience made me think "wow this is great". So I guess the Mg bath and 1 drop TyroMix pushed me too far. I was sweating, and it's starting to get really hot. Whatever, will try today again and report.

Andman

man i really wish i could get this to work reliably, as im pretty much convinced now that the added T4 does something that pure T3 from tyronene just doesnt.

problem is, every given dose seems to have wildly different effects, ranging from immediate improvement of vision, motivation etc. to cold hands, feet, tooth ache, lowered temps, flushing and the like

back on T3 only for now, will try to make the switch again another time - the vision beneftis alone would be worth it if i could achieve some consistency

equipoise

Update:

Took one drop today couple of hours after I woke up. Had some beef liver sauteed on butter with 300g of white rice. Chased with sweet fresh OJ. Oh yeah, also ate a whole honeydew melon as soon as I woke up and had a strong cup of black coffee. Anyways, as I'm typing this, I feel amazing. I've had rough night, not much deep sleep but I still manage to feel pretty good. Pulse is 83, temp is 37.1.

Neo

Took 1 drop yesterday sublingually, at first felt great focus, was at the time having a Mg bath.
Then later I just couldn't sleep, start getting a bit of anxiety. I thought I was fed enough, probably not. Fight with my SO might potentiated the ruminations.
It's tricky experimenting with thyroid if you're working class. I'm risking a sleepless night. But, I won't quit yet. The first part of the experience made me think "wow this is great". So I guess the Mg bath and 1 drop TyroMix pushed me too far. I was sweating, and it's starting to get really hot. Whatever, will try today again and report.
Calcium supplement with the thyroid and aspirin before bed might help. A glass of OJ too, and baking soda too. Hope you find a way to make it work for you.

koshko

Hello, i am new here. I applied my first drop of tyromix this morning after my coffee with sugar. My palms and fingertips turned red, red line appeared under the white of my nails, my feet thinks i am on amphetamine (i couldnt figured out if they are cold, hot or sweaty), my pulse elevated, my temp. is 35.5C which is 95.9 F (i dont trust my electronic termometer), having hand tremors. Do you think everything is ok? Thank you

Last edited:

cats

They used 1000mcg of levothyroxine sodium in that study. Huge. I wonder if it would be any different with more commonly used dosing.

chompie

Has anyone's lab rat who has had digestive upset from Tiromix found a solution? ie taking it only on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, or putting drops in a gelatin capsule and taking the capsule, etc?

P

Peatness

I ran out of tyromax (I was on 14 drops/day) and witched to tyromix (2 drops x 3/day) Now my waking temperature had dropped. Do I need to increase the dose of tyromix?

koshko

when to stop taking tyromix before bloodwork? 12 hours? 18 hours? more? my thyroid gland starts to burn and gets inflammated if i miss a dose. any recommendations?

rbond1282

Just got my Tyromix today, been a lurker here for a while. My lab rat is currently post RAI Hypothyroid after being diagnosed with Graves’ disease about 11 years ago, was stable on synthroid (T4) only for about 8 years. Just last 3 years have been having issues with TSH, FT3 and FT4 levels and meds having to increase. I’m hoping that adding just a bit of T3 with the T4 will help stabilize my lab rat out better, especially now that it’s winter and his feet are almost constantly cold and blue. Let y’all know how it goes.

Little update from me; I love Tyromix but I find it extremely difficult to take, due to the high t3 to t4 ratio.

Currently my blood work and temps suggest I need to take between 2 and 3 gains per day.

I do not want to take more than 10mcg T3 at a time, so this means max 3 drops of Tyromix per dose. However that is only (6x3) 18mcg of T4. So of we meet in the middle and I require 2.5 grains/day, that is 100mcg T4, meaning I need to dose 5-6 times per day, which is incredibly inconvenient!

Just an FYI @haidut I am switching back to Cynoplus because of this, where I can accomplish the same in 2-3 doses which is much more manageable. It's a shame because Tyromix is 100x easier and faster to source for me than Cynoplus. Would really be lovely if you also had a 1:4 or 1:3 T3 to T4 product and not just the current 1:2.

GreekDemiGod

Here is how things went for me while using Tyromix topically. It's possible I was using too much, but I took several drops before the test which should have been reflected in the lab results on T4.

I haven't tested lately but about a year ago my TSH was something like 4.x (hopefully trending down now) T4 was 1.2-1.4 I think, and T3 was 153.

Need to test again soon, but I feel worlds different from where I was during the time period of that quote in Dec 2019.
You had / have a TSH of 10? That's absolutely brutal.

GreekDemiGod

Has anyone found that they do best with a T4:T3 ratio less than 2:1? Something like 1.5:1?
Every time I take Tyromix only for a while, it works for the first couple of days, then it starts having bad effects. If I add T3, I get improved symptoms.
If I do T3 only for a while, it works in the beginning, and then I have to add T4.

GreekDemiGod

Something weird is happening. Tyromix raises my morning temps if taken overnight, but lowers my temps when used throughout the day.

Sumbody

You had / have a TSH of 10? That's absolutely brutal.
Yeah, seems like it fluctuates for me between like 4 and somewhere in the teens. I can never get it very low.

Some folks have TSH over 100. I can't imagine what that feels like, but then again I wouldn't know my TSH without testing.

Grapelander

Thyroid Hormone Transport, Uptake and Metabolism
Due to their hydrophobic nature, after being secreted from the thyroid gland, THs utilize a number of proteins in the circulation and within target cells that can facilitate their movements to their target tissues (e.g. brain), maternal-foetal transfer during early development, transfer across the blood brain barrier in children and adults, and their metabolism. Major TH-binding proteins in serum include albumin, transthyretin, thyroxine-binding globulin and apolipoprotein B-100. Collectively these proteins help to maintain an equilibrium between protein-bound and free (i.e. non protein- bound) TH, such that the necessary amount of free hormone is available in the circulation of healthy individuals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals