TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Sagitarrius90

I see so many posts with people only taking 3-4 drops sometimes less but wouldnt that shut down thyroid? Why use 12.5 and have the thyroid shutdown when you can go much higher especially If you arent getting the desired result?

25mcg I believe is the t3 replacement dose so would 8 drops a day be suffice?

Collden

Apologize if this has been asked already, but does it work well to dilute this in water? SFA esters should be relatively insoluble in water, but I suppose if you put a single drop in a glass of water the volume is great it might dissolve regardless.

Broken man

I would like to ask, I got some levothyroxine from my doctor And she said that I could not take it with magnesium or calcium and coffee, is it same with your product?

This has smell of nail polish remover, which I assume is the acetate? Just wanted to confirm other people have this experience. If ingesting this, is it best to wait for this strong odor to go away before drinking?

As a side note, one issue with these product threads is they go back up to 5 years, and the product has often gone through multiple different formulations and solvents. There is also no announcement when these changes took place, so you try getting information from the threads but as soon as you go back a few pages there is no way to ascertain if people are discussing the product I own or a previous formulation.

Jayvee

This might sound like a stupid question so please forgive me, but does supplementing Tyromix (or any thyroid for that matter) decrease your bodies own ability to produce T3 and T4? I have tried sifting through Ray’s interviews and can’t get an answer that makes sense to a rookie like me. Thanks!

Elize

Tyromix seems to have too little T4 and too much T3 per drop. NDT seems more problematic to find with all the recalled products and Armour requires a script.

pyr0maniac

Any advice as to which would be better for scrotal application to promote steroidogenesis in combination with Kuionone, Tyronene or Tyromix?

Lucas

Hello.

After 6 weeks with 112 mcg of Synthroid, my rat came with the folling results:

TSH: 0.49 Ref: 0.35 – 4,94

Free T3: 2.30 pg/ml Ref: 2 to 4.4 pg/ml

Free T4: 1.09 ng/dl Ref: 0.70 – 1.48

Total T4: 7,65 ug/dl Ref: 4,87 – 11,72

Total T3: 0,71 ng/ml Ref: 0,64 – 1,52

Even whit a low TSH, my rat thyroid hormones are low in the range.
Also, this rat have high SHBG and High prolactin even with a low TSH.
This is weird

The rat wants to stop taking T4 and switch to tiromix.
How should he do this?
He wants to take sublingual tiromix. Should he take it with meals? How many drops?
thankful

FrankMa

Hey Haidut,

would you rather use TyroMix or Tyronene on a severe hypothyroid woman?

Frank

Can I put a drop in 10ml of water, then use a syringe to give 5ml to my rat orally? Just in case he can only tolerate a tiny bit of T3 to start.
Also, would putting it in his mouth get into into his GI tract so it can absorb slowly with food?

TMCMac

I've been taking Tyromix for about 9 days, just 1 drop. On the 4th day i did 3 drops just to see how the t3 would affect me but other than that just one drop since. Anyway, my feet have been getting cold after the one drop not sure what to make of it. Its coinciding with colder weather tll but i feel like my feet are getting colder, not sure what Im doing wrong i always take it after breakfast.

Frankdee20

FYI,

I stopped tyromix for 2-3 weeks and i notice my hair is getting lighter (light brown) and while it sheds way less... seems way flatter and possibly thinning ish?

I am going back on Tyromix now, just dosed 1 drop of eugenol version, feel fantastic....

Why did haidut switch out the eugenol version to something else so quickly????????
How do you take it ? Topical sublingual or oral ? Do you see a difference in the three ?

brix

I get cold feet from even one drop of this topically/orally. Test does this as well. Any idea why?

Jayvee

I get cold feet from even one drop of this topically/orally. Test does this as well. Any idea why?

Are you taking Magnesium or consuming enough calories? They made a difference for me anyways.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals