TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

Progesterone

I have been using TyroMix for a week now, applying one drop on the wrist but am yet to really notice anything at all... Is that just me or is anyone else finding that they do not feel or notice anything from one or even two drops I have tried and still nothing, I even put a drop in some orange juice and took orally, Still nothing.

Does anyone know anywhere on their body where they applied and they got a response from it? I just feel like I should feel something from at least 2 drops.

Drop it directly on your tongue.

Mitchell777

Drop it directly on your tongue.

When you drop the single drop on the tongue, does it absorb almost instantly? Or do you have to keep it there before swallowing? Sounds like a stupid question, I’m just asking for all the details as so far nothing has worked.

Thank you for the quick reply though!

Markus

When you drop the single drop on the tongue, does it absorb almost instantly? Or do you have to keep it there before swallowing? Sounds like a stupid question, I’m just asking for all the details as so far nothing has worked.

Thank you for the quick reply though!
I typically take two drops under my tongue and hold it for a while to let it absorb.

Tansia

I am pleased to announce the release of TyroMix - a combination of synthetic T3/T4 hormones dissolved in SFA esters and ethanol.
The naturally found concentrations in the thyroid gland of animals of T4 and T3 are usually in a ratio of 4:1 or 5:1 and this ratio is most commonly found in NDT products like Armour. However, in hypothyroid organisms this high ratio of T4 to T3 can lead to rapid inactivation of T4 into reverse T3 (rT3) and thus worsen symptoms of hypothyroidism. According to Ray Peat, in hypothyroid states a much more desirable ratio would be 3:1 or even 2:1. It is the 2:1 ratio that the TyroMix provides for research/lab purposes.
There is no need for references on this product, so in this thread I am just providing the basic information on the ingredients and concentration per drop.

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate suggested or optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BlueSky, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Triiodothyronine (T3) is the active thyroid hormone. It is synthesized from thyroxine (T4) and some other thyroid percursors, primarily in the liver. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate. The combination of synthetic T4 and T3 provided by TyroMix has been extensively studied over the last 50 years.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Levothyroxine (T4) sodium, USP: 6 mcg
Liothyronine (T3) sodium, USP: 3 mcg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info
Is this product toxic when used orally?

gqoq

Is this product toxic when used orally?
It's a relatively low dose of T3 and T4 dissolved in SFA esters and ethanol. Doesn't sound too bad.

That being said, is anyone experiencing significantly stronger effects when taking this stuff topically? I definitely experience some effects from both, but after a drop on each wrist a few minutes ago I feel my head lighting up and my neck tingling a bit. And I feel good.

Tansia

It's a relatively low dose of T3 and T4 dissolved in SFA esters and ethanol. Doesn't sound too bad.

That being said, is anyone experiencing significantly stronger effects when taking this stuff topically? I definitely experience some effects from both, but after a drop on each wrist a few minutes ago I feel my head lighting up and my neck tingling a bit. And I feel good.
When I use it topically I don't feel much difference, comparing to other thyroid supplements that I used orally.

cyclops

What dose of Tyromix would be closest to equal to one grain of thyroid (38mcgT4/9mcgT3)?

Its difficult to convert because Tyromix has a higher ratio of T3 to T4 at 1:2, as opposed to the classic 1:4 ratio, but I am curious as to how much Tyromix would equal 1 grain. I know the T3 counts for more, because it is more powerful, but not sure how much more.

So all this considered, how many drops of Tyromix do you think would equal 1 grain?

GreekDemiGod

Guys, what is a recommended protocol and starting dose for a beginner to thyroid medication, with not extremely low temps (36.1 - 36.3 C at wake-up)?
How long until improvements in wake-up Temps can be seen?

Markus

Guys, what is a recommended protocol and starting dose for a beginner to thyroid medication, with not extremely low temps (36.1 - 36.3 C at wake-up)?
How long until improvements in wake-up Temps can be seen?
I would start with 1-2 drops sublingually in the morning and then increase gradually adding 1-2 more doses throughout the day depending on how you respond.

GreekDemiGod

@Markus Thanks. That's what I am doing at the moment. I'm on my first week on Tyromix.
I sometimes experience heart palpitations throught the day, I suppose it's either increased sensitivity to adrenaline, or blood sugar rapidly burning (Appetite is going up and up). Or maybe too high dosage and not being used to high thyroid functioning. It feels like an adjustment period.
Checked my pulse this morning, it was 98, during a palpitations episode. My usual resting pulse rate is 60 - 70 bpm.

Markus

I sometimes experience heart palpitations throught the day, I suppose it's either increased sensitivity to adrenaline, or blood sugar rapidly burning (Appetite is going up and up). Or maybe too high dosage and not being used to high thyroid functioning. It feels like an adjustment period.
It's probably a combination of the above. Just make sure to eat properly and stay relaxed!

GreekDemiGod

In the first 3-4 days, 1-2 drops / day was an effective dose and I saw increase in temps. But after that, taking 2-4 drops and I see no effect from it, temps even slightly dropping. I also started on Cypro at the same time, so maybe Cypro lowered my stress hormones which were artificially keeping my temp up.
Gonna increase the dosage, do 3 doses / day, with each dose being 2 drops, so 6 drops in total per day.

Markus

In the first 3-4 days, 1-2 drops / day was an effective dose and I saw increase in temps. But after that, taking 2-4 drops and I see no effect from it, temps even slightly dropping. I also started on Cypro at the same time, so maybe Cypro lowered my stress hormones which were artificially keeping my temp up.
Gonna increase the dosage, do 3 doses / day, with each dose being 2 drops, so 6 drops in total per day.
Be careful increasing the dose without checking your blood levels because T4 can accumulate and get converted into rT3 if your liver is not functioning properly.

victormgc

How is it going? Are you still taking it?

GreekDemiGod

How is it going? Are you still taking it?
Yes. But it's ineffective at the moment. If anything, taking it has lowered my Temps.
1hr after taking it, I'll get rapid heartbeat episodes. I read that it can cause a stress reaction if liver health is not optimal.
I should probably quit it.
No longer using Cypro

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals