Painful Scalp Bumps

blueorca

I have been following a hair loss protocol by @Elephanto, where he reccomeds scalp massages. After a while of scalp massages, i started getting very painful bumps at the top of my scalp, and my hair is starting to thin there. There are two types of bumps, large round ones under the skin and small ones that erupt on the surface of the scalp. My scalp is inflamed and is red. I dont know what to do and it hurts so much. However the only good thing is that Elephantos protocol fixed my hairline.

GorillaHead

I have been following a hair loss protocol by @Elephanto, where he reccomeds scalp massages. After a while of scalp massages, i started getting very painful bumps at the top of my scalp, and my hair is starting to thin there. There are two types of bumps, large round ones under the skin and small ones that erupt on the surface of the scalp. My scalp is inflamed and is red. I dont know what to do and it hurts so much. However the only good thing is that Elephantos protocol fixed my hairline.

Any chance u got definite Photographic evidence that shows ur hairline got fixed. How many norwoods did u go back?

OP
B

blueorca

Any chance u got definite Photographic evidence that shows ur hairline got fixed. How many norwoods did u go back?
2019-06-22 09.08.25 1.jpg 2019-06-22 09.08.26 1.jpg 2019-06-22 09.17.01 1.jpg 2019-06-22 09.17.02 1.jpg
2019-06-22 09.19.07 1.jpg

The first two were the oldest pics i have of my hairline, but it was much worse before that. The second two is my hairline currently. And the last one is how my hairline looks overall.

OP
B

blueorca

This is how my scalp looks currently. Its extremely painful and i think i might be doing something wromg in the protocol with regards to decalcification
2019-06-22 09.19.06 1.jpg

OP
B

blueorca

alopecia areata? Possibly bad reaction to something in the protocol
Thank you. I think it could be that as you can see in the pics that i also have a bit of thinning in the middle. Maybe i was suffering from more than 1 type of hairloss simultaneously. Would explain why my hairline healed but not the rest.

Birdie

I've had painful scalp bumps as a symptom of seborrheic dermatitis for a couple of years now. It got worse last winter. And got really bad after I used some medicated shampoo. Mine finally cleared up. I had to shampoo daily with a couple of shampoos that didn't irritate my scalp.

But I got a haircut last week and the shampoo that was used started it up again. I've shampooed twice with a Clean & Clear shampoo, I think its called, and it is almost cleared up again.

Yours may be completely different but just thought I'd let you know since it sounds similar.

JayLuz91

Hmm it almost looks like scalp folliculitis imo, I don't think anything in Elephanto's protocol would cause that though.

OP
B

blueorca

I've had painful scalp bumps as a symptom of seborrheic dermatitis for a couple of years now. It got worse last winter. And got really bad after I used some medicated shampoo. Mine finally cleared up. I had to shampoo daily with a couple of shampoos that didn't irritate my scalp.

But I got a haircut last week and the shampoo that was used started it up again. I've shampooed twice with a Clean & Clear shampoo, I think its called, and it is almost cleared up again.

Yours may be completely different but just thought I'd let you know since it sounds similar.
Thanks. I tried the neutrogena shampoo for seborric dermatitis and its going down alot.

OP
B

blueorca

alopecia areata? Possibly bad reaction to something in the protocol
Yes its alopecia areata for sure. Alot of close relatives on my mothers side have it. It has gotten worse unfortunately, i have it on my eyerbows too now. But i think it was due to a every stressful time period last month.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals