Scalp Itchiness After Started Peating

ShotTrue

I came to realize that calories are the body's #1 need. I knew my recovery was assured when I put all foods on the table and stopped reading labels. The body will get the nutrients it needs if we are eating what it desires in abundance. The body without energy will have problems like rosacea and hypoglycemia, just as examples, but these gradually go away with persistent regular energy intake. There are symptoms of recovery, but it takes trust that the body knows how to recover and these issues, like pain, will resolve when the repair is done. Insomnia sometimes occurs during recovery. The body requires food during the night when our glycogen stores in the liver are depleted. Healing requires a lot of energy. The hardest part is letting go of the intellectual control of what we are eating. If we do our job and just eat from the abundance out there, assuming we are privileged to live in such a place, we will recover. Your body does not want to damage itself. We started to damage ourselves when we started to tell the body "no" about food.
The MSG pork rinds at the work vending machine are telling me otherwise

Jamesme

Thanks for the long response.

What you are saying there actually can be applied to my situation.

I wasn't experiencing any itching while in a low carb (0 sugar) diet and then as soon as I started eating sugar and foods that raised my body temperature I started experiencing itching.

Now that my body temperature is achieving healthier levels, around 97.5F after breakfast (it was 96.5F before) the itching is slowly subsiding.

Could you please expand on the complete regimen that you used to progress the hairline 1cm? That is insane!

I have been eating a strict Danny Roddy/Peat diet for over 2 months now but my hairline hasn't seen any improvements at all. Not sure if I should do something else besides of focusing on diet to work on that.

Also, it would be great if you could put some before/after pics for inspiration! (you can always blur your eyes or crop the picture)

HI,

The normal stuff recommended here, k2, taurine, msm power, b1, b7, coffee and orange juice. For a long time orange juice (and most juices)
started the itching off but it slowly got better. Also coffee did the same. Only food increased my temperture, supplements didn't or at least i didn't have an immediate reaction to them.

At first when i started the massage i lost a lot of hair but over 3-4 months it came back thicker.

Try the over night acv rinse and/or cold water to see if it helps resolve the itching as i believe like i said its related to heat/heat release through pores/blocked pores. I'm referring to the itching not hair loss but my opinion is it goes hand in hand.

One thing that i find interesting is that when new hairs appear, some are fine and stay fine, some start fine and fall out then come back thick but the most interesting is that some just start growing thick straight away. These have been on the hair line but have also appeared in areas that have been bald for 10+ years(temples). Its like they were asleep/turned off ie, something happened at some point to stopped them growing but they are still there just not growing, very strange.

Good luck.

Jamesme

One other thing i've noticed over the years, my friends who still have great hairline (we are all ~45) don't suffer or suffer far less from alcohol hang overs. My two good friends who have zero hair loss can drink all night and be fine the next day whereas i and others suffer the normal bad head for most of the next day.

So i'm sure in my opinion the liver is also a big factor in hair loss.

OP
B

Bushido1

HI,

The normal stuff recommended here, k2, taurine, msm power, b1, b7, coffee and orange juice. For a long time orange juice (and most juices)
started the itching off but it slowly got better. Also coffee did the same. Only food increased my temperture, supplements didn't or at least i didn't have an immediate reaction to them.

At first when i started the massage i lost a lot of hair but over 3-4 months it came back thicker.

Try the over night acv rinse and/or cold water to see if it helps resolve the itching as i believe like i said its related to heat/heat release through pores/blocked pores. I'm referring to the itching not hair loss but my opinion is it goes hand in hand.

One thing that i find interesting is that when new hairs appear, some are fine and stay fine, some start fine and fall out then come back thick but the most interesting is that some just start growing thick straight away. These have been on the hair line but have also appeared in areas that have been bald for 10+ years(temples). Its like they were asleep/turned off ie, something happened at some point to stopped them growing but they are still there just not growing, very strange.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot Jamesme.

What type of massage do you do? For how long? What method? etc.

Also, would it be possible to get before and after pics privately? I keep listening people talking about their regrowth but no one seems to have physical proof of it.

Also, I would love if you could share the best places to find the research that inspire you to do hair massage and put acv/water in your hair and other things.

GreekDemiGod

Since the quarantine, I took more time to nourish my body and feed it well. Been feeling quite well and zen-like in the past few days. Good energy, clarity of mind. Daily carrot salad, which I've not done before.
The itching on my scalp has oddly increased. I wonder why. Even ACV rinses are not enough to calm it for a long enough time.
The only new food I introduced is yogurt.

GreekDemiGod

@Jamesme Thanks for the explanation. I still don't get it, what were the decisive measures that created regrowth of your hair?
Did the itching just go away with time? Did the disappearance of itching correlated with growth?
Did you unblock your pores?

Jamesme

@Jamesme Thanks for the explanation. I still don't get it, what were the decisive measures that created regrowth of your hair?
Did the itching just go away with time? Did the disappearance of itching correlated with growth?
Did you unblock your pores?

Hi,

I 'think' most of the itching is caused by an acidic contend to sweat, hence why ACV helps. Rinsing my hair most days and washing every few and i've not had any itching for a couple of years now.

Does that acid damage hair or hair shafts i don't know. The sweat/sebum is mostly concentrated is the typical MPB horseshoe area. My hair has improved greatly over the last two years but its a very slow progress. No big sheds anymore, just the normal 10-20 hairs a day from brushing. To note, i also use water based gel and wash it out every night.

Good Luck.

Jamesme

Also, one further point, it my balding areas there is still small hairs there but they don't grow. Not a few but hundreds, if they started growing i'd cease to be bald.

Following on from my earlier post, higher carbs, higher metabolism, more heat, more sweat.

OP
B

Bushido1

Also, one further point, it my balding areas there is still small hairs there but they don't grow. Not a few but hundreds, if they started growing i'd cease to be bald.

Following on from my earlier post, higher carbs, higher metabolism, more heat, more sweat.

@Jamesme still curious to know what scalp massaging routine you are following. Could you briefly describe it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals