Would This Varicocele Treatment Work?

TreasureVibe

Hey everyone, I've been aware of this Curezone post for a while now, with suggestions on how to treat a varicocele. I would like your opinions, and also, how do you do a colon cleanse?

Quote:

unyquity:

This is a reply to # 1,749,787

Greetings all -

It seems like (maybe perhaps?) some don't realize this is a 'private' (dedicated to specific methodologies/concepts) support forum...and I've dedicated this forum to truly natural healing, mostly as taught & practiced by Dr. Schulze, Christopher & Gerson (and similar healers...throwing out some of their use of supplements since they can be substituted with natural herbs or plants). Basically, we never use "isolated anythings" (no plants or minerals processed in a laboratory with all their natural co-factors and phytochemicals removed, and certainly not "synthetics). All of these things (along with ground rocks, fossils, shells, metals, etc...no matter how small they're "ground") are not something we'd ever eat naturally, and they all have the potential to cause harm and imbalance. Here's a good example of what things like rock-based mineral supplements and coral calcium can do: Rock-based Calcium (and other rock-based minerals) (Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity) 4/7/2009 1392028

I don't EVER want to prevent the open sharing of information, but I do want to keep this forum "on topic". And since there's over 1000 forums on CZ where everyone can discuss virtually anything, asking everyone to respect the type of healing that this forum is dedicated to sharing, learning and using to heal (natural) and keep their postings about using supplements and 'other' on other forums, takes care of two things with one request :) 'Just wanted to explain (I realize very few people know there's a MAJOR difference between truly natural healing and "alternative" medicine - no harm no foul! :)

On to the varicocele and other varicosities:

There are two basic causes of varicosities - vein/arteries (or other 'tubes' within the body) with too much pressure on or in them, or tubes with lack of strength/integrity (or, of course, both causes together).

The very first thing we do when learning to be our own doctors is to make sure we know what we're dealing with. What IS the spermatic cord?

Definitions of spermatic cord on the Web:

That's not nearly enough information for most to be able to get a clear enough picture to make decisions on how to treat & heal it oneself so let's see if a clear picture can be found (Googling "spermatic cord" and clicked on "images"). Okay, I found a couple (it looks like the spermatic cord is red in the first and blue in the second)

SpermaticCord1.jpg

SpermaticCordMaleAnatomy.jpg

Since we know this: --"the entire colon is so big that it is connected to, touches, sits next to or is in the vicinity of every major organ in the human body except the brain. It also touches most of your major blood vessels and nerves." (Schulze) . And since we can clearly see that even the slightest enlargement or engorgement of the colon would result in pressure on the spermatic cord (and that is it truly rare to find ANY adult that has done a thorough colon cleanse and kept up with 2-4X maintenance cleanses yearly, or has evidence of not needing to cleanse by exhibiting the 3-5 'custard like' bms daily that are natural & healthy for us)...this is likely to be a major part of the root cause. And since knut87 is using triphala (an herbal combination with laxative effects), if he's having 3-5 bms daily, the triphala has some involvement (and that means, like most of adults, there is likely a substantial build-up of various types of putrefying debris plastered to the walls of the colon).

Onward - has "science" (for those who need that kind of confirmation), ever found or noted anything similar (colon congestion causing a varicocele. Back to Google (searching on colon, varicocele). Wow, first link?! Chronic constipation as a causative factor for development of varicocele in men: a prospective ultrasonographic study. - PubMed - NCBI Of COURSE, we know that "their" idea of chronic constipation is likely crazy (something like 1-2 natural bms a week, or less :::sigh:::), because they think 3-4 bms weekly is "healthy" (omg, no wonder we have SO much colon cancer and disease). And we also know (from the diagram above) that the right side looks just as close to the ascending colon as the left side looks to the sigmoid...so a varicocele on either side could be caused by pressure on the spermatic cord by the colon.

It sounds like knut87 is fairly young, and it's pretty uncommon to see nutritional deficiencies severe enough to cause such a strong loss of 'cord integrity' (but it is possible). It seems to me like the first order of business (which is something we all need to do anyway) is a good colon cleanse (30 days minimum).

If there is a deficiency resulting in any varicosity, it would likely be calcium (and yes, calcium deficiencies ARE common in those taking rock/shell based supplements). Dr. Christopher's recommendation would be to use his Herbal Calcium formula internally, and then he had a WONDERFUL addition for topical treatment. One takes White Oak bark (ultra high in calcium at around 37,000 ppmand one of the strongest astringents in the plant kingdo!) and uses it to make an ultra strong tea (say, 1-2 cups of White Oak bark to a 1/2 gallon of water) - bring it to a boil, cover it and let it simmer for a few hours. Then strain out the bark, uncover the pot, and let it simmer until one has the consistency of say, Elmer's Glue. Let that cool. Then take a small paintbrush and "paint" the varicocele and surrounding area with several (I think it was eight?) coats of the 'white oak bark glue'...allowing each coat to dry completely before adding the next coat. When completely dry, cover it fairly snugly with a natural fiber cloth and secure it (a jock strap should be enough) and keep it dry for several days until the 'herbal glue' absorbs through the skin thoroughly to work it's healing. (And yes folks, this will work on small varicose veins in the legs, etc. And White Oak bark tea is a fantastic enema for hemorrhoids, as well).

knut87, run all this past your 'doctor within' and if you decide to do either or both, another thing I suggest is to do a castor oil pack on the area nightly. Castor oil packs are known to "decongest", and even though I doubt that this would lead to a permament resolution, I do think it might be something that would 'relieve symptoms' while you're doing the cleanse...and take some pressure of that cord. Castor oil is sometimes 'crazy miraculous' - it might 'do the trick' all by itself (but it might be a temporary fix).

Still, everyone needs to do a complete and thorough colon cleanse (and keep up on maintenance cleansing). If you're thinking about doing some liver cleansing, it's ESSENTIAL to colon cleanse first (here's a quick overview of "why that is: + colon cleansing before/during liver flushing info Re: Intestinal Formula #2 (Dr. Schulze Support Forum) 1/2/2011 1745851 )

'Hope this information has provided you with good healing information. And my apologies for the long delay in response-time (I'm slammed!).

Healthiest of blessings,

Unyquity

Unquote

Source: Re: Colon Cleansing Re: varicocele-please help at Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity, topic 2146910

What do you think of this person's suggestions?

Thanks!

Edit: Apparently it is these 2 products for a cycle to cleanse the colon that this person refers to. I will get these 2 products, do the cleanse as instructed, then get the white oak bark and create the white oak bark glue and apply it to the varicocele, and will report back. Does anyone know if I need the actual bark, or a powder, or a prepared teabag to make the tea? Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Schulzes-Intestinal-Laxative-Capsules/dp/B000X1U6EQ

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Schulzes-...rd_wg=LjO3e&psc=1&refRID=02MV3E3BA1XW535JTYXY

Last edited:

raypeatclips

Maybe it's onto something with constipation being a cause of varicocele, as those two products are mixtures of various common laxatives, cascara, senna, psyllium etc. Maybe just taking cascara and make sure bowel is very active would do it. I'm always unconvinced by supplements that have doctors names on and look like the ones above. They're always expensive mixes of stuff you can buy pretty cheap.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Maybe it's onto something with constipation being a cause of varicocele, as those two products are mixtures of various common laxatives, cascara, senna, psyllium etc. Maybe just taking cascara and make sure bowel is very active would do it. I'm always unconvinced by supplements that have doctors names on and look like the ones above. They're always expensive mixes of stuff you can buy pretty cheap.
Well hold it right there, the following ingredients are in this formula, and Dr. Schulze, a pioneer, apparently had reasons for each these kind of ingredients to be in this formula in order to do a proper cleanse of the colon and removing any potential inflammation. I have learned that the formula has changed over the years though:

Curacao and Cape Aloe Leaf
Senna Leaf and pod
Cascara sagrada aged bark
Oregano grape root
Hawaiian yellow ginger root
Garlic bulb
Habanero pepper

I'm sure when you get all of these ingredients, you'll end up paying about the same price as the Schulze product. Now I want to do this right because it's not the colon I'm doing it for, but a varicocele.

Why would cascara do the job by itself according to you? Basically what I am aiming for is a complete clean and healthy colon so it's not potentially enlarged or inflamed. And how would I get the bowel to be active?

Basically what I learned from Dr Schulze's work is that there is alot of partially digested food and fecal matter in the colon just sitting there, along with these mucoid plaques on the walls of the colon, and if you don't get rid of these you will not fix an inflamed colon. So I want to flush all of this ''literal crap'' out, in order to get a healthy colon again. And my question would be, is cascara able to do this on its own?

Thanks!

Last edited:

MrThyroid

i ve learned that one week of daily 500 gramm pure oats will reduce inflammation and repair gut soo well its acting like a probiotica and feeds the good bacteria in your intestines.

But if you want do it more peatish way i recommend with activated charcoal andvitamin e. Activated charcoal is for the gut cleansing and vitamin e is for blood flow and reducing blood clotts and so reducing varicocele. You can also add aspirin but be carefull with it

OP
T

TreasureVibe

i ve learned that one week of daily 500 gramm pure oats will reduce inflammation and repair gut soo well its acting like a probiotica and feeds the good bacteria in your intestines.

But if you want do it more peatish way i recommend with activated charcoal andvitamin e. Activated charcoal is for the gut cleansing and vitamin e is for blood flow and reducing blood clotts and so reducing varicocele. You can also add aspirin but be carefull with it
Thanks for the suggestions!

raypeatclips

Well hold it right there, the following ingredients are in this formula, and Dr. Schulze, a pioneer, apparently had reasons for each these kind of ingredients to be in this formula in order to do a proper cleanse of the colon and removing any potential inflammation. I have learned that the formula has changed over the years though:

Curacao and Cape Aloe Leaf
Senna Leaf and pod
Cascara sagrada aged bark
Oregano grape root
Hawaiian yellow ginger root
Garlic bulb
Habanero pepper

I'm sure when you get all of these ingredients, you'll end up paying about the same price as the Schulze product. Now I want to do this right because it's not the colon I'm doing it for, but a varicocele.

Why would cascara do the job by itself according to you? Basically what I am aiming for is a complete clean and healthy colon so it's not potentially enlarged or inflamed. And how would I get the bowel to be active?

Basically what I learned from Dr Schulze's work is that there is alot of partially digested food and fecal matter in the colon just sitting there, along with these mucoid plaques on the walls of the colon, and if you don't get rid of these you will not fix an inflamed colon. So I want to flush all of this ''literal crap'' out, in order to get a healthy colon again. And my question would be, is cascara able to do this on its own?

Thanks!

Maybe I have been overly harsh on the product, I just don't like "Dr So and So" products of someone I've never heard of. Looking at his website his website just screams "marketing" and I don't want people to get sucked in. Have you seen his website? When you try to find out about him, it just says the usual story of how he was ill and rejected medicine and came up with his own way of healing and is now selling it for $$$. Maybe the product is great, but this presentation alone I have seen 100's of times and I feel it is very "faddy." Huge airbrushed photoshopped photographs of him all over his website etc. Also I can't find what exactly he is a Dr of, are you able to find this information?

You say he was a pioneer, a pioneer of what exactly?

When you say if you buy all the ingredients it'll cost the same as Dr Schulze's product, did you check the prices or did you just make up that statement?

Does he actually say anywhere the reasons for why he included each ingredient, because I'm struggling to find that.

I am also sceptical of "proprietary blends" when it is 575mg in total, what if 560mg of it is cascara, and the other lot is 1-2mg each and you would never know?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Maybe I have been overly harsh on the product, I just don't like "Dr So and So" products of someone I've never heard of. Looking at his website his website just screams "marketing" and I don't want people to get sucked in. Have you seen his website? When you try to find out about him, it just says the usual story of how he was ill and rejected medicine and came up with his own way of healing and is now selling it for $$$. Maybe the product is great, but this presentation alone I have seen 100's of times and I feel it is very "faddy." Huge airbrushed photoshopped photographs of him all over his website etc. Also I can't find what exactly he is a Dr of, are you able to find this information?

You say he was a pioneer, a pioneer of what exactly?

When you say if you buy all the ingredients it'll cost the same as Dr Schulze's product, did you check the prices or did you just make up that statement?

Does he actually say anywhere the reasons for why he included each ingredient, because I'm struggling to find that.

I am also sceptical of "proprietary blends" when it is 575mg in total, what if 560mg of it is cascara, and the other lot is 1-2mg each and you would never know?
You raise some good points. I've read that he was a pioneer in the last century with all of these things way before other experts knew about it. I read it on CureZone I think.

Indeed we cannot verify the proprietary blend, we can only look at the reviews.

What do you advice me to do?

raypeatclips

You raise some good points. I've read that he was a pioneer in the last century with all of these things way before other experts knew about it. I read it on CureZone I think.

Indeed we cannot verify the proprietary blend, we can only look at the reviews.

What do you advice me to do?

Oh I have no idea, do what you feel right. If you want to buy the supplement go for it dont let me stop you I'm just a stranger on the internet, is isn't exactly dangerous that's the main thing. I was just sharing my initial issues with that sort of "marketing" website I see so often.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Oh I have no idea, do what you feel right. If you want to buy the supplement go for it dont let me stop you I'm just a stranger on the internet, is isn't exactly dangerous that's the main thing. I was just sharing my initial issues with that sort of "marketing" website I see so often.
I will test it out and see what happens, so everyone on here can be clear about it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Zpol

I've just started looking into Stone Root (COLLINSONIA ROOT )as a treatment for Raynauds and hemorrhoids. Supposedly it's good for any vascular related ailment. One of the supposed things it does is decrease the pressure in engorged veins and helps to prevent constipation.
Just thought of that when I saw this thread. I'm currently looking for studies or research on it.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Check out what Paul Jaminet has to say about Senna.

Tianeptine Is Awesome
Wow, bummer! Are the other ingredients listed toxic as far as you can tell?

Edit: I am confused right now. Cascara is also apparently toxic according to studies. What to think of that?

I've just started looking into Stone Root (COLLINSONIA ROOT )as a treatment for Raynauds and hemorrhoids. Supposedly it's good for any vascular related ailment. One of the supposed things it does is decrease the pressure in engorged veins and helps to prevent constipation.
Just thought of that when I saw this thread. I'm currently looking for studies or research on it.

Will look into this!

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

So I cancelled my order (luckily it was right after I made the order) but God, I am at a loss right now. What is a safe colon cleansing product, and how about the plaques, are they to be removed too?

And I read multiple sources stating cascara is also toxic so I really don't know what to do right now.. Would someone know a good suggestion?

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

So I had this at home, unused, originally ment for a relative. Decided I will try it for myself. Christopher's Original Formulas, Lower Bowel Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml) They're drops, containing the following:

Wildcrafted Cascara Sagrada Bark
Wildcrafted Goldenseal Root
Turkey Rhubarb Root
Wildcrafted Red Raspberry Leaf
Organic Fennel Seed
Wildcrafted Barberry Bark
Organic Ginger Root
Wildcrafted Lobelia Herb
Cayenne 40 MHU

I will report back on any findings, it would be appreciated if someone could report on the safety of these ingredients!

@charlie

Thanks!

vulture

Interesting. I have gut inflammation on my suspects list also. Keep us updated, please

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Hey, any news on the stone root? I saw it mentioned in an article today, as adviced for varicocele.. But from reading literature it seems that it is normally used in those cases in which both varicocele and hemorrhoids are present. So unsure if in a case of varicocele alone it could help. But it sounds hopeful.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I have tried 2 enemas. One with plain tap water (our tap water has no chlorine by law) and one with salt water. It did lower intensity of the varicocele and overall sense of well being in pelvic region. But I also notice how my testicle has the tendency to spin, and when it's spun, the veins start to drastically engorge.. I am afraid this might be problematic, and I think it could have led to the varicocele in the first place but I'm uncertain. When I spin it back, the engorgement dissapears again. I'm going to try the white oak bark glue method, will report back on that soon. After that, if that doesn't work, I will try a stone root/collinsonia canadensis tincture. Will also start supplementing vitamin K because it was said to be linked to varicocele in BPH (prostate) studies.

Also thinking of orchiopexy where they surgically sew the testicle to the scrotum wall to prevent it from spinning, and getting the testicle checked to see if there is no hidden testicular torsion right now.

The lower bowel formula produced an engorging effect of the varicocele, which I also get when I take Cayenne pepper capsules or eat Cayenne peppers. This is because of the circulation boosting effects of Cayenne, presumably. This proves the vein pinching pathology of varicocele presumably as well.

churchmouth

Damn this variocele is tricky hey? Co-incidentally in a meeting recently I was bored and I was doing some made up "pelvic floor exercise" involving clenching my sphincter for 10 seconds and release, 3 sets. Well that night I experience pain from the variocele for the first time I could remember.. think it got bigger too.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Damn this variocele is tricky hey? Co-incidentally in a meeting recently I was bored and I was doing some made up "pelvic floor exercise" involving clenching my sphincter for 10 seconds and release, 3 sets. Well that night I experience pain from the variocele for the first time I could remember.. think it got bigger too.
Yeah I still have to try this out!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals