Why Would This Chinese/Japanese Herbal Formula Cure Varicocele 40 Out Of 50 Times In A Study?

Daft

Great data. A cursory look at this herb suggests it likewise works by improving the cardiovascular system: Cortex Moutan - TCM Herbs - TCM Wiki

Elsewhere I spotted it's used to induce abortions, an fyi. "Women use peony for menstrual cramps, polycystic ovary syndrome, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and for starting menstruation or causing an abortion."
Cortex moutan – NutraWiki

"A study published in the August 2010 edition of “Die Pharmazie” reports that peony contains 18 active constituents responible for inhibiting blood coagulation or platelet aggregation. The active constituents include paeoniflorin, catechin, galloylpaeoniflorin and paeonol. The anti-coagulant effect of peony supports healthy blood circulation, which prevents against certain cardiovascular diseases."

Further:

"Blood Vessel Dilation​

The September-October 2010 edition of “Vascular Pharmacology” published a study that researched the effects of paeonol on blood vessel dilation in rats. Paeonol is an active constituent derived from the root bark of the peony herb. According to the test results, paeonol relaxed the aorta by 95.6 percent by significantly elevating the production of nitric acid and regulating the flow of calcium. Nitric acid is a compound that relaxes blood vessels while calcium functions to promote muscle contraction. Blood vessel dilation may help to reduce blood pressure and control symptoms associated with high blood pressure, such as cholesterol."

Ideal man

I'm trying gui zhi fu ling wan now the gyneassure Brand do you guys know if this formula could lower dht levels?

Ideal man

it probably could. But that should bounce back.

What is your experience so far?
So far it has drained the enlarged veins to the point i can't feel the vericocele anymore i feel my erections should be improved by it but they feel the same

Ideal man

Would anything on this list lower testosterone or dht?
Screenshot_2022-04-08-20-12-23~2.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom