Regeneration Of The Kidneys - Something That Is Still Unresolved In Medicine

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I’ve heard parsley can break down kidney stones. Maybe that’s what you are feeling? Just a guess though.

Edit***** parsley tea is contraindicated in cases of severe kidney disease due to oxalates (forming kidney stones). Not sure what to think but I’ll use two tbsps per day
It could have been a rusty water cooker. (iron oxide) bought a new one and made another parsley tea, and no pressure in kidneys now compared to earlier.

How do you boil your water?

Kidneys actually regenerate almost as well as liver, as long as you limit their exposure to FFA (PUFA) in the blood. It is not a coincidence that niacinamide helps people with CKD. Aspirin and anything else that is anti-lipolytic also helps.
There is evidence that it is the breakdown of... | Ray Peat Forum
Increased Fat Oxidation Is The Cause Of Kidney Damage
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/niacinamide-can-treat-kidney-failure.15020/
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/niacinamide-may-treat-acute-kidney-failure-aki-human-study.25377/

The same mechanism is implicated in pancreatic damage (beta cells) that leads to diabetes, liver disease (cirrhosis), heart failure, etc. None of these conditions are as mysterious, complicated or untreatable as the whitecoats would have you believe.

Wouldn’t Niacin (the kind that causes flushing) be superior to Niacinamide for kidney health? They share some similar results in the studies on CKD I have read, however Niacin has been shown to improve the GFR and Creatinine Clearance Rate where as Niacinamide has not. My guess is GFR improves because Niacin dilates the capillaries and cleans out cholesterol deposits throughout. Both work well at lowering serum phosphorous.

I have gone long periods on either Niacin or Niacinamide and after many years now I can say I feel a lot more healthy when I take Niacin just before bed. Niacinamide I have not noticed much from in terms of improved energy etc.

I know the case made often here is the flush is not safe, yet long term niacin use has been shown to lower oxidative stress, so it seems the net result is health supportive.

Niacin administration significantly reduces oxidative stress in patients with hypercholesterolemia and low levels of high-density lipoprotein cholest... - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

Waynish

Ah Jing. Why is it so easy to deplete but so hard to replenish.

It is easier to destroy than to build things... Jing also has a prenatal aspect.
It also feels great to burn your Jing for a bit. It takes mental stability to maintain it. Lots of older men (and even younger, these days) have back/kidney discomfort after sex. Unfortunately they're brainwashed in thinking there's no relationship and that sex is always good.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wouldn’t Niacin (the kind that causes flushing) be superior to Niacinamide for kidney health? They share some similar results in the studies on CKD I have read, however Niacin has been shown to improve the GFR and Creatinine Clearance Rate where as Niacinamide has not. My guess is GFR improves because Niacin dilates the capillaries and cleans out cholesterol deposits throughout. Both work well at lowering serum phosphorous.

I have gone long periods on either Niacin or Niacinamide and after many years now I can say I feel a lot more healthy when I take Niacin just before bed. Niacinamide I have not noticed much from in terms of improved energy etc.

I know the case made often here is the flush is not safe, yet long term niacin use has been shown to lower oxidative stress, so it seems the net result is health supportive.

Niacin administration significantly reduces oxidative stress in patients with hypercholesterolemia and low levels of high-density lipoprotein cholest... - PubMed - NCBI

I don't think regular niacin is safe for long term use, especially in doses at which it causes flushing. And the human studies with CKD used niacinamide, not niacin.

Bart1

should orange juice be avoided when you have troubles with your kidneys?

I keep coming back to this thread. I have severe scarring on my kidneys and am on dialysis. I have SCOURED the web for end-stage renal disease treatments, both verifiable and one from straight up quacks. Usually, for terminal disease you can find some people shilling some sort of absurd snake oil or something, but for ESRD....nothing lol. It's almost suspicious,

Nfinkelstein

I keep coming back to this thread. I have severe scarring on my kidneys and am on dialysis. I have SCOURED the web for end-stage renal disease treatments, both verifiable and one from straight up quacks. Usually, for terminal disease you can find some people shilling some sort of absurd snake oil or something, but for ESRD....nothing lol. It's almost suspicious,
The only thing I have actually seen work (in an animal) was a homeopathic combination remedy based on the Reneel formulation by Heel.

Texon

Also a probiotic product called Renadyl

yerrag

Cellular Reconditioning Approach to Regeneration.

Apple

@TreasureVibe Parsely is possibly the highest

@TreasureVibe
I understand that parsley is nearly the highest source of oxalates found in nature so it would be problematic for those with kidney issues.
I’ve heard parsley can break down kidney stones. Maybe that’s what you are feeling? Just a guess though.

Edit***** parsley tea is contraindicated in cases of severe kidney disease due to oxalates (forming kidney stones). Not sure what to think but I’ll use two tbsps per day
After eating a good salad of parsley (with some tomato, salt, olive oil) , urine pretty often turns cloudy.
So it is high oxalates and dissolves stones at the same time ? Could it be that cloudy urine is a result of massive build up of oxalate stones with subsequent wash away from kidneys ? Or maybe there is a substance in parsley that prevents oxalates in parsley from binding (ionic state) and the same substance passes through kidneys and dissolving stones ?
Not sure how to interpret this...but definitely something washes away .
Is it good or bad ?
Parsley is the only food that has this effect on me.
If parsley can really clean kidneys from stones imagine how beneficial it can be for blood vessels to prevent calcification and total cleansing.

Last edited:

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
https://ggenereux.blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/extinguishing-the-fires-of-hell2.pdf

Grant Genereux had kidney disease that resolved when he removed Vitamin A foods from his diet. It is Anti-Peat but you can read what he did.

Here is a big thread on the forum discussing it all.
Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals