A Definitive Reason For Varicocele And Needing Urgent Help To Fix It

The majority of males do not get a varicocele. So, in a Peaty way of view, even if it is stressful to the body, it is irrelevant. Getting your high hopes up by not fapping thinking it would cure your varicocele or improve it, is useless and only frustrating to a guy, lol.

It's not stress in some general way that causes the varicocele, it's not stress at all. The constipation causes inflammation of the colon, which causes it to enlarge, which will then result in the varicocele as the colon pushes against the scrotal vein.

okay so let's go with your logic, the varicocele is caused by constipation.

do you know what causes constipation? stress.

when you fap, you increase stress.

therfore, the nofapping will result in lower stress in your body.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

An enlarged colon is in my case the cause of my varicocele, I really believe that. I reason that it is enlarged because it is inflamed, and it is inflamed because of chronic constipation. (Poop sitting in the tubes, not moving, even in between stools). My question is, what can I do to completely flush the tubes (my colon and intestines) clean, in order to remove the poop? Or atleast as much to remove the inflammation, or how could I remove the inflammation by itself? I am wary of Cascara because of its perceived hepatotoxic effects.

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

Cayenne peppers and Cayenne pepper extract causes big dilation of the varicocele every single time I use it. In my opinion, this proves that the pathology of the varicocele is a pinching action on the scrotal vein, like stepping on a garden hose, causing one side to inflate. Because Cayenne is known to boost circulation alot.

Coconut oil surprisingly lowered the hardness of the varicocele, which I attribute to its antibacterial and antifungal actions in the bowels and improved metabolism for gut motility.

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

I actually contacted Dr. Ray Peat about a varicocele and asked him what he thought of an enlarged colon being the cause of the varicocele. This is what he replied:

It was once a commonly recognized explanation for the leg varicose veins that developed in pregnant women. Thyroid hormone is important for maintaining function of the colon as well as veins, and fibrous foods (raw carrots, cooked mushrooms and bamboo shoots, bran, for example) will sometimes correct the problem. Avoiding starchy foods is important. Well aged cascara sagrada along with the other things has corrected some enlarged colons.

Because I am still sceptical of Cascara because of it's potential toxic effects to the liver, I am going to try a distillated water enema, as is explained by this guy in the following video:

Ulysses

Cayenne peppers and Cayenne pepper extract causes big dilation of the varicocele every single time I use it. In my opinion, this proves that the pathology of the varicocele is a pinching action on the scrotal vein, like stepping on a garden hose, causing one side to inflate. Because Cayenne is known to boost circulation alot.

Coconut oil surprisingly lowered the hardness of the varicocele, which I attribute to its antibacterial and antifungal actions in the bowels and improved metabolism for gut motility.
Mine is the same way. If I take the fully engorged varicocele between my fingers in standing position, and then continue holding it as I get into bed, I can feel it empty instantly, the very moment I am supine.

So, I'm pretty sure that my vein is being compressed above the scrotum due to a postural or muscular imbalance, probably from many thousands of miles of road cycling. I'm hoping that a physical therapist can help me correct it.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Mine is the same way. If I take the fully engorged varicocele between my fingers in standing position, and then continue holding it as I get into bed, I can feel it empty instantly, the very moment I am supine.

So, I'm pretty sure that my vein is being compressed above the scrotum due to a postural or muscular imbalance, probably from many thousands of miles of road cycling. I'm hoping that a physical therapist can help me correct it.
It could be muscles, it could be the colon, it could be both. I believe it to be the colon, in my case, but I wish there was some sort of diagnostic tool to see which one it really is.. Any ideas?

I was thinking of thermography before as there is a company who offers it on a private basis but I am unsure wether or not it will be able to distinguish anything in regards to the varicocele.. They did say that varicose veins are very visible though.

Last edited:

vulture

I have one too. Don’t masturbate, swim for exercise, wear a VERY BREATHABLE jockstrap or other supportive underwear every time you’re doing anything other than laying down, wear loose clothing, remove all clothing whenever possible, run cool water over your scrotum for 15-30 seconds at a time, LOSE WEIGHT - all these things improved mine by a lot. I hve read many online reports of people curing this with supplemental rutin and horse chestnut extract, so I’ll be trying that next.
would love to keep updated on that. I have read successes with big amounts of horse chestnut

I'm considering a suspect in this whole varicocele thing:
estrogen dominance AND/OR high cortisol

I had bilateral gyno, low facial hair, a really stressful childhood/adolescence, and I think all that ended up in varicocele. My hypothesis is: it is caused by high cortisol (due high stress) which leads you towards estrogen dominance (blocking androgens effects).
I'm not an expert in these things but I did some puzzling with my life, trying not to look at varicocele as an isolated thing. Also, some poor genetics may help with varicose veins.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

would love to keep updated on that. I have read successes with big amounts of horse chestnut

I'm considering a suspect in this whole varicocele thing:
estrogen dominance AND/OR high cortisol

I had bilateral gyno, low facial hair, a really stressful childhood/adolescence, and I think all that ended up in varicocele. My hypothesis is: it is caused by high cortisol (due high stress) which leads you towards estrogen dominance (blocking androgens effects).
I'm not an expert in these things but I did some puzzling with my life, trying not to look at varicocele as an isolated thing. Also, some poor genetics may help with varicose veins.
Horse chestnut made mine worse every time I took it. Horse chestnut is known to increase nitric oxide. So it's useless, atleast to me. Alot of people keep forgetting the physical aspect, the garden hose effect which is quite obvious when you think of it. Because if it was purely caused by hormones, then why does it only occur in that vein, out of all veins in the body? What makes that vein different than any other vein in terms of components? Nothing really, atleast as far as I know. The only thing that makes that vein susceptible to trouble is that it runs very close next to the colon.

Man, I wish there was a tool that could point out what exactly is happening in this case.

vulture

Horse chestnut made mine worse every time I took it. Horse chestnut is known to increase nitric oxide. So it's useless, atleast to me. Alot of people keep forgetting the physical aspect, the garden hose effect which is quite obvious when you think of it. Because if it was purely caused by hormones, then why does it only occur in that vein, out of all veins in the body? What makes that vein different than any other vein in terms of components? Nothing really, atleast as far as I know. The only thing that makes that vein susceptible to trouble is that it runs very close next to the colon.

Man, I wish there was a tool that could point out what exactly is happening in this case.
I also have a varicose vein in my calf. Gut inflammation seems like another good theory, but in my case I don't get constipated, I used to get diarrhea or bloating.

vulture

It may be an interesting question to people with varicoceles: do you have any long therm gut issue?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I also have a varicose vein in my calf. Gut inflammation seems like another good theory, but in my case I don't get constipated, I used to get diarrhea or bloating.
Hmm. I had a varicose vein in my right lower leg too, but it dissapeared after using horse chestnut and butcher's broom. However, the varicocele remained and did not get affected positively by these herbs. Garden hose effect is real! Lol.

It may be an interesting question to people with varicoceles: do you have any long therm gut issue?
I think I do yes, my gut has been an issue ever since I was a young kid when I used to get these very painful cramps out of the blue. My gut never felt good and I always have had constipation issues too.

Many people have had varicose veins heal by inclining their beds at 5 degrees. To do this, put something 6 inches at the head end so the whole bed is sloped at 5 degrees.

Look up incline bed therapy + varicose as key words.

I see no reason that if it works with leg veins, it might also work with varicoceles. Either way, it's a small life hack with minimal effort.

Also, if we look fundamentally at why enlargement of veins happens - it's often as an adaptive mechanism to compensate for poor oxygenation.

One factor to check is your breathing. Look up buteyko and the control pause test. I would hazard a guess that varicoceles are correlated with low control pauses, or indicative of poor cellular oxygenation. You want your control pause above 30 seconds in the morning. Supplements are only likely to work if they support oxygenation, so it's better to go directly to breathing.

Lastly, I believe common sense factors include sitting a lot. I have a minor varicocele and noticed that it became significantly worse during a period I had to sit a lot, then resolved quite quickly when I stopped.

Between the factors I've mentioned, I'm sure you'll find significant improvement.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Many people have had varicose veins heal by inclining their beds at 5 degrees. To do this, put something 6 inches at the head end so the whole bed is sloped at 5 degrees.

Look up incline bed therapy + varicose as key words.

I see no reason that if it works with leg veins, it might also work with varicoceles. Either way, it's a small life hack with minimal effort.

Also, if we look fundamentally at why enlargement of veins happens - it's often as an adaptive mechanism to compensate for poor oxygenation.

One factor to check is your breathing. Look up buteyko and the control pause test. I would hazard a guess that varicoceles are correlated with low control pauses, or indicative of poor cellular oxygenation. You want your control pause above 30 seconds in the morning. Supplements are only likely to work if they support oxygenation, so it's better to go directly to breathing.

Lastly, I believe common sense factors include sitting a lot. I have a minor varicocele and noticed that it became significantly worse during a period I had to sit a lot, then resolved quite quickly when I stopped.

Between the factors I've mentioned, I'm sure you'll find significant improvement.
I tried the raised legs, slept with my legs raised up for a couple of weeks, didn't do anything for my varicocele...

I tried the raised legs, slept with my legs raised up for a couple of weeks, didn't do anything for my varicocele...

Please read my message. Raised head, not legs. Legs raised would have the opposite effect to what I'm suggesting. Look up incline bed therapy.

Also, 3 months is a fair trial. 2 weeks is nothing in the scheme of the years taken for varicose veins to develop. Their resolution will take a little time.

xosuit

Just made an account on here to see if what I learned may help some people. I posted this same info on reddit but you guys seem more serious about find a solution so yeah.

I had a varicocele, had low hanging teste pain, low volume clear like semen, low libido. All those things are gone. I tried all kinds of stuff and unfortuantely attributed my success wrongly to magnesium oil but have learned since then it waa because of the bromelain i was taking.

Anyway rutin and bromelain would work, but hang would come back when i stopped taking them. Sometimes it would stay gone for a cpuple of days sometimes the next day it would come back.

Then i learned about how the body cant heal properly unless blood sugar is below a certain point. Its why diabetics get limbs cut off. They dont know thus vital piece info So i thought, what the heck I'll try it. I cut off carbs and sugar for a day and low and behold the hanging stop and so did the pain.

The next day i cheated and had a sand which but still no hang. So yeah just wanted ppl to know what i know. Try it out its free. But if it works i recommend buying rutin and bromelain for a complete heal. Report back with results

prob gonna just make a thread for this post somewhere

vulture

Just made an account on here to see if what I learned may help some people. I posted this same info on reddit but you guys seem more serious about find a solution so yeah.

I had a varicocele, had low hanging teste pain, low volume clear like semen, low libido. All those things are gone. I tried all kinds of stuff and unfortuantely attributed my success wrongly to magnesium oil but have learned since then it waa because of the bromelain i was taking.

Anyway rutin and bromelain would work, but hang would come back when i stopped taking them. Sometimes it would stay gone for a cpuple of days sometimes the next day it would come back.

Then i learned about how the body cant heal properly unless blood sugar is below a certain point. Its why diabetics get limbs cut off. They dont know thus vital piece info So i thought, what the heck I'll try it. I cut off carbs and sugar for a day and low and behold the hanging stop and so did the pain.

The next day i cheated and had a sand which but still no hang. So yeah just wanted ppl to know what i know. Try it out its free. But if it works i recommend buying rutin and bromelain for a complete heal. Report back with results

prob gonna just make a thread for this post somewhere
Interesting
Can you tell us what dosage did you use of each?
What varicoceles grade you had? bilateral?

xosuit

2400gdu 500mg bromelain 2 capsules in the morning:

Rutin 1 500mg tablet in the afternoon.

but the no/low carbs part is important. learned that with the ups and downs of symptom relief and reutrn. no symptom relief is consistent.

Dont the grade. Doc just did the ultra sound years back and said it was small and its not much i could do about it. ok so i'll just let my balls sag and watch the left one shrink into oblivion, thx doc.

So yup those are the details

vulture

2400gdu 500mg bromelain 2 capsules in the morning:

Rutin 1 500mg tablet in the afternoon.

but the no/low carbs part is important. learned that with the ups and downs of symptom relief and reutrn. no symptom relief is consistent.

Dont the grade. Doc just did the ultra sound years back and said it was small and its not much i could do about it. ok so i'll just let my balls sag and watch the left one shrink into oblivion, thx doc.

So yup those are the details
What do you call hanging? Was your varicoceles visible? Did it stop being visible without low carb diet? What’s the difference if you don’t do low carbs?

Endotoxins swelling your intestines and increasing veins pressure? Have you tried reducing endotoxins consistently along with a fruit rich diet? (Peating mainly avoiding endotoxins?)

xosuit

Hanging like abnormally hanging low all the time. Like unhealthy looking old man hanging instead of being cupped or only hanging slightly like how it does when its hot outside. Yup the vein bulge is gone. The difference if you dont do low carb long enough is the body cant heal the varicocele. It can heal anything in general properly with high blood sugar and with a carb diet our blood sugar is always high. Also na havent tried the endotoxin thing as this has made me symptom free so im done researching haha.

vulture

Hanging like abnormally hanging low all the time. Like unhealthy looking old man hanging instead of being cupped or only hanging slightly like how it does when its hot outside. Yup the vein bulge is gone. The difference if you dont do low carb long enough is the body cant heal the varicocele. It can heal anything in general properly with high blood sugar and with a carb diet our blood sugar is always high. Also na havent tried the endotoxin thing as this has made me symptom free so im done researching haha.
Less hanging might be due to cooler testicles, they hang lower to get cooler (away from hotter upper body). AFAIK low carb or no carb diet might be unhealthy.
That’s why I asked you.
Do you think you could get the bulge gone while keeping a normal carb diet?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals