Do Your Balls Hurt? Do You Have A Varicocele? You Might Need Magnesium

J

JohnBonham

The title is pretty self-explanatory.

Every time I increase calcium to a large extent it gives me testicle pain/varicocele. Magnesium fixes it in a day.

This may come as a shock, but I do not like it when my balls hurt.

I used to not believe in the Calcium/Magnesium ratio–but I do now. I always keep it around 1:1 or 2:1 in favor of calcium now.

I use Natural Calm magnesium. Liquid magnesium is apparently absorbed far better than pills, or so the fellow at MgWater.com tells me.

Be kind to your balls.

Frankdee20

Supplementing Calcium messes up whatever progress I’ve made with my tendinitis slash impingement slash dyskinesia of shoulder. I think I just have a long standing magnesium deficiency, because the scapula is actually correcting itself now. Calcium will antagonize magnesium.

PeteHolb

Magelnesium deficiency is very common, without adequate magnesium VitD and vitamin K2 calcium tends to build up in the arteries rather than help with bones.

Don't have any studies to back my claim up but this is the general consensus in the alternative health community

vulture

Getting 1.000 to 1.500 mg of Calcium a day I have experimented that, recently, reintroducing magnessium (500 to 750 mg a day) seems to eliminate blueballs or congestion due to edging. I'll keep taking a look at it and getting Mg up to 1.000 mg a day.
Also I will keep an eye on varicose veins aches (which is slight when it appears). If it doesn't happen again on 1 g of Mg a day, it was that for sure.
Also, maybe poor metabolism can't dispose propperly of that much calcium, maybe Vit K2 + Mg is a good combination in such cases

Libra guy

Every time I increase calcium to a large extent it gives me testicle pain/varicocele. Magnesium fixes it in a day.

I used to not believe in the Calcium/Magnesium ratio–but I do now. I always keep it around 1:1 or 2:1 in favor of calcium now.

I use Natural Calm magnesium. Liquid magnesium is apparently absorbed far better than pills, or so the fellow at MgWater.com tells me.

Be kind to your balls.

Be kind to your balls.
What else do you take for the vericocele

ExCarniv

I used to have varicocele and didn't noticed that it was gone after started Magnesium, another health improvement to the list of benefits brought by this wonderful Mineral.

Libra guy

I used to have varicocele and didn't noticed that it was gone after started Magnesium, another health improvement to the list of benefits brought by this wonderful Mineral.
which type of magnesium do you use