A Definitive Reason For Varicocele And Needing Urgent Help To Fix It

TreasureVibe

Hi all. As some of you know, I have posted multiple topics here about varicoceles. Now what is a varicocele you might wonder and why is it relevant in regards to Peating? Well, it is a varicosed vein in the scrotum, the same vein that is responsible for the direct distribution of androgens to the circulatory system in the male body. We all know how keen Dr. Peat is on testosterone and alike.

Now what causes it can be alot of reasons. But for me I have decided that in my case it primarily first and foremost is caused by an enlarged colon.

And now I ask, if anyone knows, what can be done to decrease the size of an enlarged colon.. I hope some Peaters have the answers!

Thanks!

Last edited:

AretnaP

If you're so worried about it you should get surgery on it.

Varicoceles aren't super "urgent" unless you're in extreme pain. The decrease in fertility and hormonal status seen over time in varicoceles is caused by damage to the testicle, not because you have "trapped" testosterone in your vein or whatever.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

If you're so worried about it you should get surgery on it.

Varicoceles aren't super "urgent" unless you're in extreme pain. The decrease in fertility and hormonal status seen over time in varicoceles is caused by damage to the testicle, not because you have "trapped" testosterone in your vein or whatever.
Well in my humble opinion, I think that theoretically a compression caused varicocele can develop into a blown valves varicocele at any moment basically. That is, if ofcourse the valves that urologists say exist, do truly exist, as in some case studies patients were shown not to have them. Also, the integrity of the vein walls could be irreversibly compromised after being stretched for so long, making it useless to remove the compression. (The enlarged colon in this case)

Because of this, if one wants to fix his varicocele, the sooner the person does it the more chance of success he has, and less chance of it becoming untreatable by DIY means only. Surgery has a high recurrent rate and does not treat the root cause imo at all.

Also, you say that testosterone does not get trapped in the vein, yet blood stasis in the vein is something doctors acknowledge, so theoretically the rate of testosterone entering the circulation is slower with a varicocele, presumably causing symptoms that mimick low testosterone or testosterone deficiency, wouldn't you think?

My varicocele pain radiates outward into my left leg, even when laying down, the pain is low grade though.

AretnaP

Well in my humble opinion, I think that theoretically a compression caused varicocele can develop into a blown valves varicocele at any moment basically. That is, if ofcourse the valves that urologists say exist, do truly exist, as in some case studies patients were shown not to have them. Also, the integrity of the vein walls could be irreversibly compromised after being stretched for so long, making it useless to remove the compression. (The enlarged colon in this case)

Because of this, if one wants to fix his varicocele, the sooner the person does it the more chance of success he has, and less chance of it becoming untreatable by DIY means only. Surgery has a high recurrent rate and does not treat the root cause imo at all.

Also, you say that testosterone does not get trapped in the vein, yet blood stasis in the vein is something doctors acknowledge, so theoretically the rate of testosterone entering the circulation is slower with a varicocele, presumably causing symptoms that mimick low testosterone or testosterone deficiency, wouldn't you think?

My varicocele pain radiates outward into my left leg, even when laying down, the pain is low grade though.
I don't think your blood can't be stuck in one place too long or else it will lose all oxygen and get very thick.

Your comment reminded me of this video I watched a few years ago.

It's also known that varicoceles get worse with age, young people with them suffer very little from them due to the fact that the varicocele hasn't had much time to u=inflict damage to the testicle.

Ulysses

I have one too. Don’t masturbate, swim for exercise, wear a VERY BREATHABLE jockstrap or other supportive underwear every time you’re doing anything other than laying down, wear loose clothing, remove all clothing whenever possible, run cool water over your scrotum for 15-30 seconds at a time, LOSE WEIGHT - all these things improved mine by a lot. I hve read many online reports of people curing this with supplemental rutin and horse chestnut extract, so I’ll be trying that next.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I have one too. Don’t masturbate, swim for exercise, wear a VERY BREATHABLE jockstrap or other supportive underwear every time you’re doing anything other than laying down, wear loose clothing, remove all clothing whenever possible, run cool water over your scrotum for 15-30 seconds at a time, LOSE WEIGHT - all these things improved mine by a lot. I hve read many online reports of people curing this with supplemental rutin and horse chestnut extract, so I’ll be trying that next.
I went through all of that (well most of it) it's an useless endeavor. It's the colon that is pushing against the scrotal vein. Atleast in my case. You're supposed to poop everyday, but if you don't, you'll have constipation. Constipation causes the colon to become inflamed and enlarged.

But I am uncertain if a megadose of magnesium for example would get rid of all fecal matter.

If you don't believe me, here's 2 studies:
Chronic constipation as a causative factor for development of varicocele in men: a prospective ultrasonographic study. - PubMed - NCBI
Chronic constipation: Facilitator factor for development of varicocele

I don't think it should be a factor if the majority of males can go on in life fapping without any problems. Atleast in the case of a varicocele that is purely caused by constipation/enlarged colon.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I don't think your blood can't be stuck in one place too long or else it will lose all oxygen and get very thick.

Your comment reminded me of this video I watched a few years ago.

It's also known that varicoceles get worse with age, young people with them suffer very little from them due to the fact that the varicocele hasn't had much time to u=inflict damage to the testicle.
Yes it's not stuck, but rather paused for short intervals, the pump (the heart) is still active, so the blood gets pumped upwards anyways, but because the vein is varicosed, the rate at which this happens is much slower.

Ulysses

I went through all of that (well most of it) it's an useless endeavor. It's the colon that is pushing against the scrotal vein. Atleast in my case. You're supposed to poop everyday, but if you don't, you'll have constipation. Constipation causes the colon to become inflamed and enlarged.

But I am uncertain if a megadose of magnesium for example would get rid of all fecal matter.

Chronic constipation as a causative factor for development of varicocele in men: a prospective ultrasonographic study. - PubMed - NCBI

I don't think it should be a factor if the majority of males can go on in life fapping without any problems. Atleast in the case of a varicocele that is purely caused by constipation/enlarged colon.
Have you tried using a squatty potty?

okay.. well the majority of males dont have that condition.. fapping causes stress in your body.. you have constipation.. which means you have stress in your body.. so adding more stress on top of that isn't doing you any favors there

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Have you tried using a squatty potty?
Nope but I have thought of that! But some people argue that simply bending forward would do the same trick as the squatty potty. So I'm uncertain if it's really necessary.

Ulysses

Nope but I have thought of that! But some people argue that simply bending forward would do the same trick as the squatty potty. So I'm uncertain if it's really necessary.
Tried both, the squatty potty is way better. It was only $20.

There are a couple of different sizes depending on toilet height - make sure you get the right one

OP
T

TreasureVibe

No, not really. Some of the blood in the vein may flow backwards but it won't slow down.
Okay, but your theory that any testosterone deficiency signs are caused by damage to the testicle only is kind of shaky, considering the following article which states that regardless of grade, varicocelectomy improves testosterone parameters:

Varicocelectomy leads to testosterone increase regardless of grade

Either this indicates that a varicocele of any size is damaging the testicle, or that the testosterone deficiency signs that a varicocele gives are not caused by damage to the testicle alone.

Tried both, the squatty potty is way better. It was only $20.

There are a couple of different sizes depending on toilet height - make sure you get the right one
Alright I will look into it. However are there any other ways to fully alleviate constipation?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

okay.. well the majority of males dont have that condition.. fapping causes stress in your body.. you have constipation.. which means you have stress in your body.. so adding more stress on top of that isn't doing you any favors there
Yes but it shouldn't be a factor. If the majority of males do fap, that is.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

constipation means stress, fapping = stress, who cares if the majority of males do it or not?
The majority of males do not get a varicocele. So, in a Peaty way of view, even if it is stressful to the body, it is irrelevant. Getting your high hopes up by not fapping thinking it would cure your varicocele or improve it, is useless and only frustrating to a guy, lol.

It's not stress in some general way that causes the varicocele, it's not stress at all. The constipation causes inflammation of the colon, which causes it to enlarge, which will then result in the varicocele as the colon pushes against the scrotal vein.

AretnaP

Okay, but your theory that any testosterone deficiency signs are caused by damage to the testicle only is kind of shaky

No, it's not, men with varicoceles often have smaller, softer testes, especially on the side with the varicocele.

Varicocele "grade" only refers to how detectable the actual veins are to a doctor

grade 1 = cannot be seen or easily felt

grade 2 = may be visible but can be easily felt

grade 3 = easily able to be seen from outside of scrotum

If low testosterone of varicoceles was due to the blood "pooling up" in the vein we would not see damaged/low sperm counts. Impaired fertility was noticed in men with varicoceles before impaired hormones function was noticed.

We would also not see smaller, softer testes.

Varicocelectomy helps because getting rid of the big vein in your testes lowers the heat of your testes, which I assume causes damage somehow.

Ulysses

The majority of males do not get a varicocele. So, in a Peaty way of view, even if it is stressful to the body, it is irrelevant. Getting your high hopes up by not fapping thinking it would cure your varicocele or improve it, is useless and only frustrating to a guy, lol.

It's not stress in some general way that causes the varicocele, it's not stress at all. The constipation causes inflammation of the colon, which causes it to enlarge, which will then result in the varicocele as the colon pushes against the scrotal vein.
Masturbating releases nitric oxide which can add to the burden of stress on the spermatic cord. So if you do masturbate, get it over with as quickly as possible.

As for constipation, I don’t really know, because constipation has never been a real issue for me. You are Peating, right? I think it’s pretty hard to get constipated on a high fruit, high sugar diet...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals