Varicocele Is NOT Unilateral Disease. It Is Bilateral !

natewill

Would love to hear if anyone else has had success treating varicocele a? I have a fairly sizable one on my right side but it comes and goes..

I had a large one on my left side and its gone. What worked for me was identifying the problem. I have tight psoas/hip flexor muscles so releasing those and fixing posture/pelvis alignment will help as well as red light therapy in the groin area.

scoobydoo

I had a large one on my left side and its gone. What worked for me was identifying the problem. I have tight psoas/hip flexor muscles so releasing those and fixing posture/pelvis alignment will help as well as red light therapy in the groin area.
Yes, ever since my back injury it does seem that all the pelvic muscles get tight very easily.
I have found that drinking ginger and lowering estrogen have been helping quite a bit

generationkfc

I have seen Haidut claiming that is the "Estrogen" goes down varicocele disappears, he claims it is high estrogen that can cause varicocele. But then again I have not heard anyone to get rid of their varicoclele due to driving down their E2 for example. Maybe some early stage of varicocele could be solved that way.
Who is Haidut? I have recently developed varicocele from anabolic steroid abuse. I can 99.9% confirm varicocele and varicose veins in general are caused by hormonal imbalance as a result of coming off anabolic steroids (coming off anabolic steroids surges your estrogen and causes them). Explains why its often women (especially pregnant and menopausal women) that get varicose veins

Otherwise, varicocele can also form during puberty (i.e. the other time when there is a surge in male and female hormones in the body)

natewill

Who is Haidut? I have recently developed varicocele from anabolic steroid abuse. I can 99.9% confirm varicocele and varicose veins in general are caused by hormonal imbalance as a result of coming off anabolic steroids (coming off anabolic steroids surges your estrogen and causes them). Explains why its often women (especially pregnant and menopausal women) that get varicose veins

Otherwise, varicocele can also form during puberty (i.e. the other time when there is a surge in male and female hormones in the body)

@haidut is Georgi Dinkov

generationkfc

Hormones I believe are the cause of varicocele and varicose veins in general. Fix the hormones, fix the varicose veins is my belief right now.

scoobydoo

From my experience, varicoceles are definitely a direct result of the amount of estrogen and endotoxin load in the body. I discovered this after getting almost immediate relief one night after having some white button mushrooms and a small dose of aspirin. My bloating reduced, I felt calmer and happier ( by lowering serotonin) and my varicocele reduced in size significantly. The gut is a tricky one to figure out, but its important to really pay attention to how you respond to the foods you eat (mood, energy, cognition, physical bloating, flatulence, etc)

generationkfc

Something on the topic.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...cocele-Induced_Testicular_dysfunction_in_Rats

And yes, I know of 2 males that have had their uni-lateral varicocele disappear (at least based on physical exam by their doctor) while taking an AI. They did not do an ultrasound so without that it is not possible to confirm with 100% certainty that the issue resolved completely but one of them had a baby after using the AI and he was infertile for years before that, so at least the "functional" effects of the varicocele were resolved/improved, which is what the study above found as well.
Thanks. Which AI did they take and for how long and in what doses?

scoobydoo

Something on the topic.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...cocele-Induced_Testicular_dysfunction_in_Rats

And yes, I know of 2 males that have had their uni-lateral varicocele disappear (at least based on physical exam by their doctor) while taking an AI. They did not do an ultrasound so without that it is not possible to confirm with 100% certainty that the issue resolved completely but one of them had a baby after using the AI and he was infertile for years before that, so at least the "functional" effects of the varicocele were resolved/improved, which is what the study above found as well.

Haidut, do you have any thoughts on the cause of unilateral Right sided varicoceles? It seems they are much less common

YSLattB

I can confirm. I only had a unilateral varicocele that doesn't cause me any pain but now I have developed another one in the right side. Don't know how and why it happened but it is there lol and it's painful unlike the left one.

PorterBridges

Lots of theories on this topic.

Can someone who claimed Yoga/Stretching helped their Varicocele explain what to do exactly? If it's a fascial restriction in the pelvis, or some kind of compressed vein in the back, how do you correct that tension?

Back bends?

ruprmurdoch

It helps, but in my case it is sometimes hit or miss. I stretch, get better, but after 3 months got worse (situation happened when I was excersising). People should also look on diet, hormones, do blood tests of their hormones. In my opinion if for example you have too high cortisol, you have to rebalance it, by some drug/herb/supplement/mineral/vitamin/protein. I recently tried TEI, which is hair tissue mineral analysis. For me their supplements are too dear but they also give you info what should you eat, which is key. I also do not want surgery or embolization (I'm thinking how copper coil will not tarnished in blood?- it's almost impossible, and they block vein by this ??? ); Microsurgery-they work on your ball, im really nervous, when I watch video from microsurgery. but I'm near wall, I've tried almost everything.
BTW remember that any NSAID, horse chstnut based drug(aescin)/extract, Troxerutin can help.
Varicocele is just symptom, there is problem how blood can get out from pelvis area-pelvic congestion syndrome. Share later what you try andnd how it works.

PorterBridges

It helps, but in my case it is sometimes hit or miss. I stretch, get better, but after 3 months got worse (situation happened when I was excersising). People should also look on diet, hormones, do blood tests of their hormones. In my opinion if for example you have too high cortisol, you have to rebalance it, by some drug/herb/supplement/mineral/vitamin/protein. I recently tried TEI, which is hair tissue mineral analysis. For me their supplements are too dear but they also give you info what should you eat, which is key. I also do not want surgery or embolization (I'm thinking how copper coil will not tarnished in blood?- it's almost impossible, and they block vein by this ??? ); Microsurgery-they work on your ball, im really nervous, when I watch video from microsurgery. but I'm near wall, I've tried almost everything.
BTW remember that any NSAID, horse chstnut based drug(aescin)/extract, Troxerutin can help.
Varicocele is just symptom, there is problem how blood can get out from pelvis area-pelvic congestion syndrome. Share later what you try andnd how it works.

My cortisol was within normal range, but high range of normal.

Testosterone was normal as well for someone in their mid 30s. I have never had free Testosterone or Estrogen or SBHG though.

Unfortunately all of the options to cure this through the medical route seem to be not ideal - highly invasive with some risks.

The worst part about this is I also suffer from prostatitis type symptoms and I'm wondering if my huge Grade 3 on the left is to blame, like somehow blowing out my prostate with blood and causing issues.

Sevven

Would love to hear if anyone else has had success treating varicocele a? I have a fairly sizable one on my right side but it comes and goes..
Completely got rid of mine by doing this:
1. Taking Hesperidin(100mg) and Diosmin(900mg) daily.
2. light cardio once or twice a week
3. limit sex/masturbation to 1-2 a week
4. Drink alcohol 1-2 a week

ruprmurdoch

My cortisol was within normal range, but high range of normal.

Testosterone was normal as well for someone in their mid 30s. I have never had free Testosterone or Estrogen or SBHG though.

Unfortunately all of the options to cure this through the medical route seem to be not ideal - highly invasive with some risks.

The worst part about this is I also suffer from prostatitis type symptoms and I'm wondering if my huge Grade 3 on the left is to blame, like somehow blowing out my prostate with blood and causing issues.
cold baths also increase circulation

rei

In this video around the 4 minute mark is a good diagram about the fascia connections around the genitals, visualizing how tension from the whole-body fascia network can easily restrict venous return of the balls, causing varicocele.

Progesterone is something worth considering for treatment of varicocele as it seems to be one of the more powerful fascia normalizing supplements, and at least for me it helped start fascial unwinding process, which ultimately resulted in remission of mild varicocele. It also healed the closely related slight bumps/hemorrhoids, which is also something user Cooper has found Varicocele + Hemorrhoids ---> Related Cause? Related Solution?

I also found alcohol to help in the unwinding process by making the fascia tension more manipulable, so sevven's 4:th point 2 posts up might not be coincidence. Point 3 is also fairly obvious, as masturbation of course stresses the fascia network around that area.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals