Without seeming like I'm being too new agey; what quantity of the people you know who've gotten COVID were like bad vibe types?

thirdcatgy

Been a mixed bag from my perspective. Stress and obesity are always main players in any disease process.

EustaceBagge

Been a mixed bag from my perspective. Stress and obesity are always main players in any disease process.
I know many fat people that are very relaxed types. Also a lot of fat people do not show signs of hair loss, considering some studies showing body fat guards against stress I tend to agree.

Being overweight/obese, unless your extremely obese increases your odds to be unhealthy, it doesn't automatically make you unhealthy.

And I myself am not saying this because I protect fat people or anything, just interesting you link bad vibe to being fat. Maybe the American landwhales that are fat have bad vibes but w/e.

Matt C

I'm curious if anyone knows anyone that isn't vaxxed and is suffering from this so called "long covid". I just heard some people working in my dept talking about friends who are suffering and they're all triple jabbed.

I'm not jabbed, had covid after purposefully spending time with someone isolating as I was trying to catch it for an exemption, and it was so mild for me I couldn't imagine having the lingering effects i've heard people having. So yeah I'm fully expecting the vax has eroded people's immunity or done damage in some sense.

Just today one woman said her healthy friend in his 30's can't cycle anymore after having covid. Another woman said her healthy friend might have to retire from work cause of severe brain fog, swelling of the face and more. These are vaxxed people.

Explorer

I'm curious if anyone knows anyone that isn't vaxxed and is suffering from this so called "long covid". I just heard some people working in my dept talking about friends who are suffering and they're all triple jabbed.

I'm not jabbed, had covid after purposefully spending time with someone isolating as I was trying to catch it for an exemption, and it was so mild for me I couldn't imagine having the lingering effects i've heard people having. So yeah I'm fully expecting the vax has eroded people's immunity or done damage in some sense.

Just today one woman said her healthy friend in his 30's can't cycle anymore after having covid. Another woman said her healthy friend might have to retire from work cause of severe brain fog, swelling of the face and more. These are vaxxed people.
I am unvaxed and got omicron 2ish months ago and I feel like it worsened my histamine/mast cell issues I already had before - I sunbathed and this year I got red dots after sunbathing that I didn't have last year when sunbathing and I feel more fatigued on average than before omicron even living the same lifestyle and sleeping well, exercising, peating, supplementing and so on

Anyone can get post-viral issues like ME/CFS, MCAS, long covid if the genetic-metabolic-hormonal-environmental aspects predispose you to it

It seems that those who feel worse after covid had some mast cell/immune/inflammatory issues already before

Hugh Johnson

Unvaccinated friend took months to fully recover. He is a healthy young man. So it does seem like the disease can cause long term issues.

TBF, so can the flu.

Matt C

I am unvaxed and got omicron 2ish months ago and I feel like it worsened my histamine/mast cell issues I already had before - I sunbathed and this year I got red dots after sunbathing that I didn't have last year when sunbathing and I feel more fatigued on average than before omicron even living the same lifestyle and sleeping well, exercising, peating, supplementing and so on

Anyone can get post-viral issues like ME/CFS, MCAS, long covid if the genetic-metabolic-hormonal-environmental aspects predispose you to it

It seems that those who feel worse after covid had some mast cell/immune/inflammatory issues already before
Wow hope it resolves soon.

I've actually felt my best lately - had it in January - but I've upped my vit D and I use red light everyday now, not sure if it's helping but something is.

Gânico

I live with my parents and nobody here caught covid despite being exposed to it daily, their diet isn't optimal, but they almost don't consume pufa and eat liver weekly, i wonder if that's what protected them.

OliviaD

I don't - but since 'long Covid' includes a list of symptoms that would cover the usual maladies people suffer from, I'm sure 1/2 the planet could theoretically suffer from it.

In the injected, they are called 'adverse (or rather expected) events.

teds

Forum Supporter

yep i'm treating (osteo) a few unvaxxed w long covid. I'm also treating vaxxed ppl with long covid. It seems to be a mixed bag. Unfortunately you can't tell what the effect of the vax is v the infection. All women I have to add- over 40- a few vegans in there but mostly just SAD diet/lifestyle. Though that could be patient bias for sure- i'm in an area of high vegan uptake and women seek my treatment more than men.

bendis

I had covid when I was thinnest of my life but I was doing keto at that period and I consumed very big portions of nuts and seeds although no seed oils

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals