What would you say is the difference between good energy and bad energy people?

OP
I

ironfist

Back a while ago I was in a store and there was a guy in line with me... I was afraid of this guy, he wasn't muscular or big or large, but he had the look of insanity in his eyes. The kind of guy who could terminate you without even thinking about it. For only a few times in my life I have seen this. I was actually afraid, I did not talk to the guy, I wasn't even interacting with him. He was there with some chick who was kind of cute but I felt bad for her because I am completely convinced the guy is totally insane and she is "miscalibrated" to thinking that is masculine... I wrote another post about this somewhere I think.

It was as if I could detect his absolute lack of conscience.

Earlier in my life I denied the idea that this could exist. EVERYTHING HAD TO BE QUANTIFIABLE. It got me into some horrible relationships "well, I can't prove she's cheating...". Of course she was cheating. Now I just go by my gut.

OP
I

ironfist

Certain people tend to not grasp this. I was having this chat with my friend the other day who said he has never seen someone he was innately afraid of. Maybe he just hasn't seen any bad people. He's Canadian. Maybe they're all nice.

OP
I

ironfist

I am codependent -- my mom raised me in a very narcissistic style (I am just learning this now). In my life there have been people I mistakenly identified as charismatic. In nearly every case these people were sociopaths or narcissists or borderlines.

What the ****.

Determining why this is so attractive has been tough for me.

I constantly felt this (charisma) is something I lack, and I wanted to emulate these people. I'm a good person. If I was charismatic, I could use it for good.

OP
I

ironfist

Sorry I was unclear. People just did not notice me. As a tall and large man in bright coloured shirt. Women would often just miss me in dance practice and in Systema I would have to ask people to notice me so I could practice. In dance I would be standing there and a woman would practice next to me alone, not noticing I was there waiting for a partner.
Similar.

WOO WARNING: I think this is because when I was a kid I was obsessed with ninja. Not joking. I practiced martial arts, read everything I could on ninja. I dressed in ninja costumes (as a kid, thank you). Was a ninja for Halloween. Probably took the whole thing a bit too seriously. Ninja study invisibility. I actually thought that if I could become invisible (not literally) it would benefit me.

In my teenage and 20s, I noticed that when I was at bars and stuff, no one noticed me. I would walk through crowds and no one would care. It was as if they were annoyed to have to get out of my way "UGH, this guy is here?" Sometimes people (guys) wouldn't even move out of my way, not because they were being ***holes, but because they weren't even realizing I was there. I wasn't even a normal looking guy (I was a bodybuilder, although thin... 5'9" 170lbs 7%bf) with broad shoulders. People had to move out of the way for me to get by them, but no one noticed me. It was weird. I started to not like it, WHY WEREN'T CHICKS NOTICING ME???? I probably became a tryhard clown. Not congruent with what I was doing so I looked stupid.

Anyway, years later I realized the reason chicks weren't noticing me is because I was giving off negative energy.

I had basically no stage presence. I wanted stage presence. I could be on stage playing solos (I did this commonly) and I was just a regular guy. I lacked the confidence to really shine until much later in life, and then it was periodic (one day I'd be dominating it, the next day I'd be regular).

Probably the lack of confidence is because my mother didn't let me have boundaries.

Anyway, it's related.

OP
I

ironfist

Anyhow, I think energy vampires are drawn to energy givers (dunno the word) in a nasty relationship. This is every codependent/narcissist or borderline rerlationship. I think my ask was more along the lines of what causes this, why can I be working in an office and a nice person comes in and suddenly I'm way more focused? I'm happy and calm. I'm feeling constructive rather than bored. I hope I'm contributing the same and not taking from this person. OR MAYBE EACH PERSON IS TAKING FROM EACH OTHER AND IT'S NOT NEGATIVE AT ALL.

OP
I

ironfist

Massive thanks to everyone replying to this thread for making me feel not crazy. Some people really don't get it.

OP
I

ironfist

Probably, if they are sensitive enough.

It feels less like an expansion/contraction, and more like communication. It feels like he is communication "Nothing significant here" which he suddenly changed to "Big dangerous thing here"

I can tell that once he told me to talk to another dude, and suddenly I fell down. The man did not touch me, I just felt like the room keeled over and I was down. I have also heard claims that the blind can be taught to see with their hearts almost like they would with their eyes, though I can not confirm that.
There are folks who do this in fake martial arts. Not saying your man was fake.

They have been exposed. Generally it only works on their own students who are converts so to speak.

They have been exposed online.

There are videos of no-touch teachers getting destroyed by MMA guys. It's sad.

OP
I

ironfist

That one dude from Juko kai is the most well known charlatan. He tried it on BJJ guys, didn't work. He tried it on a female reporter, didn't work. Rod Sacharnoski is his name.

There's a video of an illusionist who watches the teacher do it and then does it himself on his (teacher's) students.

Nomane Euger

Do any of you ever feel that your energy changes significantly?
it can change drastically with in secondes,minutes,hours,days

TheSir

the most common tendencies i have observed,if you do have a "strong aura", you are not belittling the person in your speech or tons of voices,and you are somewhat agreable,the person will "like"you and try to get your acknowledgment/recognition.

if you do have a "strong aura",you are not friendly,you sound like you have very little empathy for the person,you sound "raw""harsh"with a big voice vibrant voice, if the person is insecure enough she will not like you as you make her feel worst.

if you are the same way i described in my second paragraph,but the person her self feel a degree of power near yours,she will feel competitivity,with out necessary liking or disliking you.
That's a fair assessment, I agree.
also one of the peculiar phenomena that i have noticed is that the few times i wake up from dreams where i fly from woman to woman to penetrate them and ejaculate in them, the woman and i stand upright, and the penis is horizontal into the vagina, when I wake up, my "aura" is at its highest degree, this phenomenon manifest for sure when I eat grass-fed animal kidneys which taste good ,and sometimes when I eat liver from grass-fed animals that taste good, less frequently when I eat muscle meat.on the contrary day time ejaculation specfically from masturbation very often make me feel a lesser degree of aura
Interestingly, I lost the ability to fly in dreams as a teenager when I became sexually active. Years later when I embarked on abstinence, I gradually regained the ability. At first the effect of gravity was lessened, I could jump higher and glide through the air. Eventually, as years went by, the effect of gravity disappeared altogether and I could move however I wanted. If I had more courage, I would shoot straight upwards towards the sky at maximum speed, but I'm a bit afraid of where that would lead to, heh.

redsun

hi,its weird because meat does the opposite to me in term of exitation/calmness,it drastically calm my me physically and mentally,in the sense of no thoughts firing in my head and reduce my exitation and the highest degree of pleasure compare to only fruits,
i have also noticed that the rare times i do eat muscle meat i walk way slowly,my body kinda swinging a lot when walking,i become way less polite,and iam already not unecessary polite(like thanks,your welcome,sir...Etc),i say way less words than usual,i care the less about others djugement,and thats when men do fear/respect me the most just by being in the room,with out talking,and women do get the same reaction,with desire for some of them.

from my experience you can have a "strong emanating aura" with out sparking mostly fear and tension,you can spark some degree respect/Fear while sparking positive feelings to others at the same time
Excitatory neurotransmission does not lead to over-excitation, it depends. A natural healthy body will self-regulate so there is a balance. But masculine behavior depends on these excitatory NTs such as dopamine, noradrenaline, histamine . The strength and resiliency of the nervous system is strong but this does not lead to overexcitation of the CNS. The androgens, especially DHT are important for proper regulation and with the right diet and lifestyle it will be optimized. DHT promotes lower serotonin, higher catecholamines while also reducing anxiety by increasing GABA. It is very necessary for the masculine calm without leading to being too calm (fatigued, lazy, undermotivated).

DMF

I know when I'm down, having a hard time, feeling rotten from no sleep, I can tell from others I'm giving off bad vibes/negative energy.
It's quite a task to bounce back and somehow regain, renew oneself.

Stilgar

I am codependent -- my mom raised me in a very narcissistic style (I am just learning this now). In my life there have been people I mistakenly identified as charismatic. In nearly every case these people were sociopaths or narcissists or borderlines.

What the ****.

Determining why this is so attractive has been tough for me.

I constantly felt this (charisma) is something I lack, and I wanted to emulate these people. I'm a good person. If I was charismatic, I could use it for good.

I've had similar experiences of people that I have been drawn to. It's kind of frustrating.

Hugh Johnson

There are folks who do this in fake martial arts. Not saying your man was fake.

They have been exposed. Generally it only works on their own students who are converts so to speak.

They have been exposed online.

There are videos of no-touch teachers getting destroyed by MMA guys. It's sad.
Obviously you don't fight using it, though the sensitivity does help. And MMA is not a real fight, it is a rules base duel.

Since I was expecting him to do some normal takedown, and did not see him behind me it is not reasonable to assume I am just suggestible. What he did was the same Aleister Crowley once did with a guy on the street.

Hugh Johnson

Anyhow, I think energy vampires are drawn to energy givers (dunno the word) in a nasty relationship. This is every codependent/narcissist or borderline rerlationship. I think my ask was more along the lines of what causes this, why can I be working in an office and a nice person comes in and suddenly I'm way more focused? I'm happy and calm. I'm feeling constructive rather than bored. I hope I'm contributing the same and not taking from this person. OR MAYBE EACH PERSON IS TAKING FROM EACH OTHER AND IT'S NOT NEGATIVE AT ALL.
IMHO, the world is actually a good v evil game. As a human your main task here is to choose to either serve others and radiate the love, or to serve the self and absorb the love from others. Law of One etc

A

Adf

Similar.

WOO WARNING: I think this is because when I was a kid I was obsessed with ninja. Not joking. I practiced martial arts, read everything I could on ninja. I dressed in ninja costumes (as a kid, thank you). Was a ninja for Halloween. Probably took the whole thing a bit too seriously. Ninja study invisibility. I actually thought that if I could become invisible (not literally) it would benefit me.

In my teenage and 20s, I noticed that when I was at bars and stuff, no one noticed me. I would walk through crowds and no one would care. It was as if they were annoyed to have to get out of my way "UGH, this guy is here?" Sometimes people (guys) wouldn't even move out of my way, not because they were being ***holes, but because they weren't even realizing I was there. I wasn't even a normal looking guy (I was a bodybuilder, although thin... 5'9" 170lbs 7%bf) with broad shoulders. People had to move out of the way for me to get by them, but no one noticed me. It was weird. I started to not like it, WHY WEREN'T CHICKS NOTICING ME???? I probably became a tryhard clown. Not congruent with what I was doing so I looked stupid.

Anyway, years later I realized the reason chicks weren't noticing me is because I was giving off negative energy.

I had basically no stage presence. I wanted stage presence. I could be on stage playing solos (I did this commonly) and I was just a regular guy. I lacked the confidence to really shine until much later in life, and then it was periodic (one day I'd be dominating it, the next day I'd be regular).

Probably the lack of confidence is because my mother didn't let me have boundaries.

Anyway, it's related.

IMO everything you said is fully plausible. Years back I used to cosplay as Superman, albeit only a couple of times. But the more I tried to embody Superman, as in I started to see myself as Superman, it started affecting me physically and my aura.

I saw an interview a while back with some successful entrepreneur. I can't recall who it was, but he was talking about assigning a personality to an item. He assigned a go-getter/motivated attitude to a ring, in his mind that is. Whenever he puts the ring on, he becomes that go-getter and motivated person. Perhaps you might want to try something like that to get your stage presence?

For me back when I was trying to embody Superman for cosplay, my jawline became more chiseled and square, which it remains to this day. At that time, I got a job as security guard, which the easiest job I ever got, no interview at all. I started as a nighttime patrolman driving around certain suburbs. Because I started as a nighttime patrolman, I had to finally cave in and get prescription glasses after years of living with blurry-eyed stubbornness. I could deal with the blurry vision in daytime just fine, but was completely blind at night time. In retrospect I think I had subconsciously assigned a Clark Kent personality type to those glasses, they even look similar to his.

Anyways, after a few months of patrolling, I switched to standard security during the daytime. I was posted at 2 different department of transports where I mainly just had to stand around and be noticed, and go and talk to people who were acting up or becoming aggravated. At both departments I had both, employees of the department, and walk-in customers calling me Superman which happened on a weekly basis. One employee's nickname for me was Clark.

I didn't tell anyone about the cosplaying, I really did just look a lot like Clark Kent at the time. I haven't had anyone mention me looking like Superman since then, and I also haven't cared for cosplay since then either and I stopped trying to embody Superman. Only when I was trying to mentally/spiritually embody Superman, were people calling me Superman.

Last edited by a moderator:

BearWithMe

It is just how similar these people are to you.

Human brain is incredibly bad at detecting an actual good or bad energy, so it uses similarity as a crutch.

It worked quite well in ancient times, today not so much.

Last edited:

Herbie

@ironfist

Keep going in this direction, you will be able to see through the dark triad personalitys, spend enough time with one and see that the charisma is very superficial and behind is an insecure and confused child who never matured into an adult, there is not much in them, just a void, basically running on a script which they learnt and just repeat over and over, it's insane. Very small world view and they can only see things from how it impacts them and just uses pathetic ways to manipulate people in order to survive a sad life.

I propose you read this book, it's on YouTube as well and they talk about how warriors can see people's energy and see how long they have to live based on the naval area and about all kinds of things like this, very very interesting and fun book.

Attachments

• 70f82532ceae0e2ca3d2069c5d6b95da.jpg
    70f82532ceae0e2ca3d2069c5d6b95da.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 9
@redsun
What makes a person quite unfit to form relationships?
People don't mean me any harm because I'm not weak but I'm not polarizing either.
Otherwise I am both low in physical energy and at the same time quite manic, voice normally deep but high/loose.
The only thing that allowed me to have a heavy voice, to be very masculine and relaxed to the point of finally being able to take a nap was to stuff myself with milk chocolate, like two wafers at once.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals