Frustrated with our incompetent medical system. Ignorance or is it something more malicious?

dervmai

progress
I just found out a dear friend of mine, much much older than me but someone who showed me and my family a lot of love, was struggling with many health issues...specifically, diverticulitis and a bowel obstruction to the point they had to get their entire colon removed and is currently being tube fed through tubes inserted into her small intestines. I can't imagine the pain and suffering she had to and is currently going through and the stress her husband is going through. The INFURITATING thing is that doctors didn't do jack to solve the root cause. They did a couple procedures to remove the obstructed bowel movement, which kept reoccurring I think due to the diverticulitis.

After unsuccessful attempt they decided it was too much to deal with and decided to remove her entire colon! This is human mutilation. And to think that she might have been able to do more natural remedies like taking digestive enzymes and radically changing her diet... BUT NO, the doctors just said let's just remove her entire colon.

Our entire medical industry is corrupt. At this point, this is not due to ignorance in the medical industry... this is a well thought out plot by the elite scum of this earth to make money and to weaken and control the population so that they can gain and maintain power and control... They control the curriculum, which is entirely outdated... and wrong on many many levels, spanning across so many medical fields. Shame on doctors who just do it for money.... they don't question what they are taught and after obtaining a degree, they don't further their knowledge in their field and keep up to date with the latest advancements. They all have been polluted by the curriculum which makes them into regurgitating sheep spewing what they were taught by the so called "experts". The fact that doctors make money whenever they prescribe medication is already SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. People in the medical industry don't realize the influence and responsibility they have. People unknowledgeable go to them and they put their trust in them. The trust that so many doctors underappreciate... not knowing they have the power to drastically alter not just the patients life but also those that know them and love them.

Hidden agendas everywhere.... this is so sad to see. We are all living in an illusion carefully thought out by those in power, they give us a false sense of freedom and control and purpose in our lives... they try to distract us with materialistic things, trying to preoccupy our minds with things that don't matter, so that they can go about being corrupt and money hungry. To achieve that status in life... to have so much money and power that you drown in it, takes effort. An enormous amount of effort, only achievable by those with an utter lack of morals, an extreme obsession and love for money... so much so that it takes up their whole mind and body.

When will more people wake up? The majority of people just go about their lives, unaware of the truth... Too distracted by the structure of society, by problems that seem so meaningless in the grand scheme of things. There needs to be reform, a radical deconstruction of society... a revolution to give back the power to the people. Speaking out about the corruption gets you censored... that's how you know this is not out of ignorance... this is purposely done to maintain order in society and so that those in power can keep the power. They control what we see on the news, what we see on the internet... everything. The elites and their ideologies are what form our society, and how it flows today. This corruption is not new, this has been going on since the beginning of human civilization.

We don't have control over anything really. We think we do, but we don't... "The things that matter in this country have been reduced in choice, there are two political parties, there are a handful insurance companies, there are six or seven information centers.. but if you want a bagel there are 23 flavors. Because you have the illusion of choice!" - George Carlin

They have completely altered our perception... they have directly influenced our values, our desires, they give us health issues and then give us a remedy, not even a cure, and they make us trust the government. NEVER TRUST THE GOVERNMENT AND QUESTION EVERYTHING! We need revolution... hopefully more people wake up and realize the government is not for the people. The collapse of fiat currency is coming soon. I don't know when... I don't know if we will be extinct before this revolution comes, it's our job as people who are aware of this to educate our fellow people, we need to educate their ignorance, we need to remove the veil over their eyes that those in power have put over them.

Jackson Chung

Try and tell people this and they think you are crazy.

A very intelligent engineer works with me, he refuses to take the vaccine but will take the weight loss shot (Ozempic?) all day and eats low carbs. Trusts doctors with his life.

They trust doctors above anything. They believe they are gods with 10+ years of schooling they must be geniuses.

Politics, sports, movies, social media. Everyone is too pre occupied to care. There is also information overload so its hard to focus on a single thing (even for me!).

It makes you feel like an outcast.

Now its football season and my co workers are all talking about football. At the end of the day what is fun about grown men throwing around a ball?

Yet you talk to them about metabolism, endocrine system, alternative medicine and they look at you with the blank fluoride stare.

I don't watch movies, but you should see the movie Idiocracy, we are truly there.

mostlylurking

We don't have control over anything really.
Oh, yes we do. Simply do not comply.

Discernment and critical thinking are life saving skills. It has to do with being a fully functioning adult. The education system has intentionally hamstrung people so that they are incapable of these skills. I think this is why you get those deer in the headlights blank stares from people when you try to get them to use critical thinking to understand what's going on.

John Taylor Gatto has some wonderful lectures that touch on this topic.

Here's the one I was trying to find for you:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgsiH2ac1Vw

Take heart! You are seeing through the bull****. Your critical thinking skills have awakened, never to be stifled again!

Snicky

I hear you. I listened to a great Andy Kaufman interview last week that resonated with me so much on waking up and resolving the cognitive dissonance many of us have suffered since our school days.

I am learning a lot. There is so much we do not know, and we’ll only find out if we get I touch with ourselves, slow things down so we can truly observe.

Yesterday was an example of that bind and outcast feeling. A colleague of mine who works across the world, whom I only just started to get to know because he is leading the charge to try to help those in our role/positions in the company we work for get higher pay (he’s organizing us…), walked into a pharmacy or clinic while I was on the phone with him to get his flu shot and Covid booster! 🤦‍♀️ I desperately wanted to tell him to stop and not get them, but how do you make that decision in one minute of how to opine on someone’s choice there. I hardly know the guy. Is it my place???

Anyways, these are insane times. One needs some spiritual framework of resilience to not get overwhelmed by fear or despair and to reconstruct a nee worldview that is uplifting and motivating…

At least online we can find like minds.

Layne

One needs some spiritual framework of resilience to not get overwhelmed by fear or despair and to reconstruct a nee worldview that is uplifting and motivating…
Hi @Snicky -- Completely agree. There's really not much the average person can do about all the corruption we're surrounded by, but importantly, we can "keep our own yards clean". I'm a member of a rather obscure spiritual teaching, which actually offers a bit of "rationale" for the world we live in (pasted below). Many who aspire for world peace may not necessarily agree with it, but I do think it's "food for thought". -- Best to all...

The physical world is a world of turmoil and strife. Never shall there be any peace in it ... It is so designed ... that the worlds shall have nothing but strife for the good of each Soul who must dwell therein. For these worlds are the testing ground of Soul: the place it must spend its long periods of existence, creating perfection and spiritual maturity.

Last edited:
I'm a member of a rather obscure spiritual teaching, which actually offers a bit of "rationale" for the world we live in (pasted below). Many who aspire for world peace may not necessarily agree with it, but I do think it's "food for thought". -- Best to all...
Check out The Sanity Machine channel on Youtube. Suffering and abuse are terrible conditions for learning and improvement. Whoever designed this place is twisted.

mostlylurking

"The physical world is a world of turmoil and strife. Never shall there be any peace in it ... It is so designed ... that the worlds shall have nothing but strife for the good of each Soul who must dwell therein. For these worlds are the testing ground of Soul: the place it must spend its long periods of existence, creating perfection and spiritual maturity."
Hi @Snicky -- Completely agree. There's really not much the average person can do about all the corruption we're surrounded by, but importantly, we can "keep our own yards clean". I'm a member of a rather obscure spiritual teaching, which actually offers a bit of "rationale" for the world we live in (pasted below). Many who aspire for world peace may not necessarily agree with it, but I do think it's "food for thought". -- Best to all...

That quote is so beautifully put. But I think we choose to be here and I think that there's a purpose for our time here, a period of growth and deepening, I think.

Anyways, these are insane times. One needs some spiritual framework of resilience to not get overwhelmed by fear or despair and to reconstruct a nee worldview that is uplifting and motivating…

Here's another great one from John Taylor Gatto. It deserves the time to listen to it. At least once. I think I have it memorized because I played it in my car for months.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFaPZm4nhLE

Snicky

"The physical world is a world of turmoil and strife. Never shall there be any peace in it ... It is so designed ... that the worlds shall have nothing but strife for the good of each Soul who must dwell therein. For these worlds are the testing ground of Soul: the place it must spend its long periods of existence, creating perfection and spiritual maturity."

That quote is so beautifully put. But I think we choose to be here and I think that there's a purpose for our time here, a period of growth and deepening, I think.

Here's another great one from John Taylor Gatto. It deserves the time to listen to it. At least once. I think I have it memorized because I played it in my car for months.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFaPZm4nhLE

This was great. Thank you for sharing. I’d never heard of him.

mostlylurking

I just found out a dear friend of mine, much much older than me but someone who showed me and my family a lot of love, was struggling with many health issues...specifically, diverticulitis and a bowel obstruction to the point they had to get their entire colon removed and is currently being tube fed through tubes inserted into her small intestines. I can't imagine the pain and suffering she had to and is currently going through and the stress her husband is going through. The INFURITATING thing is that doctors didn't do jack to solve the root cause. They did a couple procedures to remove the obstructed bowel movement, which kept reoccurring I think due to the diverticulitis.

After unsuccessful attempt they decided it was too much to deal with and decided to remove her entire colon! This is human mutilation. And to think that she might have been able to do more natural remedies like taking digestive enzymes and radically changing her diet... BUT NO, the doctors just said let's just remove her entire colon.

Our entire medical industry is corrupt. At this point, this is not due to ignorance in the medical industry... this is a well thought out plot by the elite scum of this earth to make money and to weaken and control the population so that they can gain and maintain power and control... They control the curriculum, which is entirely outdated... and wrong on many many levels, spanning across so many medical fields. Shame on doctors who just do it for money.... they don't question what they are taught and after obtaining a degree, they don't further their knowledge in their field and keep up to date with the latest advancements. They all have been polluted by the curriculum which makes them into regurgitating sheep spewing what they were taught by the so called "experts". The fact that doctors make money whenever they prescribe medication is already SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. People in the medical industry don't realize the influence and responsibility they have. People unknowledgeable go to them and they put their trust in them. The trust that so many doctors underappreciate... not knowing they have the power to drastically alter not just the patients life but also those that know them and love them.

Hidden agendas everywhere.... this is so sad to see. We are all living in an illusion carefully thought out by those in power, they give us a false sense of freedom and control and purpose in our lives... they try to distract us with materialistic things, trying to preoccupy our minds with things that don't matter, so that they can go about being corrupt and money hungry. To achieve that status in life... to have so much money and power that you drown in it, takes effort. An enormous amount of effort, only achievable by those with an utter lack of morals, an extreme obsession and love for money... so much so that it takes up their whole mind and body.

When will more people wake up? The majority of people just go about their lives, unaware of the truth... Too distracted by the structure of society, by problems that seem so meaningless in the grand scheme of things. There needs to be reform, a radical deconstruction of society... a revolution to give back the power to the people. Speaking out about the corruption gets you censored... that's how you know this is not out of ignorance... this is purposely done to maintain order in society and so that those in power can keep the power. They control what we see on the news, what we see on the internet... everything. The elites and their ideologies are what form our society, and how it flows today. This corruption is not new, this has been going on since the beginning of human civilization.

We don't have control over anything really. We think we do, but we don't... "The things that matter in this country have been reduced in choice, there are two political parties, there are a handful insurance companies, there are six or seven information centers.. but if you want a bagel there are 23 flavors. Because you have the illusion of choice!" - George Carlin

They have completely altered our perception... they have directly influenced our values, our desires, they give us health issues and then give us a remedy, not even a cure, and they make us trust the government. NEVER TRUST THE GOVERNMENT AND QUESTION EVERYTHING! We need revolution... hopefully more people wake up and realize the government is not for the people. The collapse of fiat currency is coming soon. I don't know when... I don't know if we will be extinct before this revolution comes, it's our job as people who are aware of this to educate our fellow people, we need to educate their ignorance, we need to remove the veil over their eyes that those in power have put over them.
I found another excellent Gatto lecture pertinent to your post. It centers on the importance of intellect and what has been done to us. Once you see it, you cannot unsee it. I'm encouraged myself because I understand that this cannot go on for much longer and we will witness the demise of the United States Corporation, the Federal Reserve and its dollar, AND the Department of Education. It's coming very soon. Then we will witness a rebirth of civilization where intellect is again cherished and encouraged as it should be.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxzLEG7hUGU

akgrrrl

Ahhh reading these answers to the eloquent and thorough detail in the OP gives me hope. RPF has been my sanctuary for years because of members like you. You have all stated what is on peoples minds and hearts. Perhaps when those with no discernment skills provide a tipping point may we see the opportunity for rebuilding.

mostlylurking

found on ZeroHedge (below the article, in the Comments) here: Jordan To Force Tuesday Vote For Speaker, With Or Without 217 Votes | ZeroHedge

"America’s Last Rites
Frankly amazing, that we have submitted to this state of affairs in our leadership. Our current collection of zombies that claim our governing body. Those eternally cradled by the legacy media and passed off as our purveyors of facts. The most sobering thought is that these five hundred plus people represent the other three hundred plus million. They are a recalcitrant hoard of self-serving mental patients, a menagerie of psychopathic compost. An asylum of a large scale embalming experiment gone awry, an industrial putrefaction of clotted discard. There is nothing redeeming of their existence and the only evidence is the rigor mortise that has beset the decaying carcass of our nation. That these five hundred represent the three hundred million exposes our treatise that we have either become a voter base of galactic morons, knighted by decades of subverted education, or we have been shined and lost our intelligence and confidence to query in a slick three card monte. 1984 isn’t happening, it happened. I have known, and still am acquainted, with many seventy and eighty year olds that are mightily superior in thought, mentality and character than those that occupy our governance. The fact that the ratio of mentally incapacitated people in congress is a representation of the same ratio of citizens is a sleight of hand perpetuated on the huddled legions of math addled citizenry, those celebrated receptacles drinking from the fire hose of ad nausea refuse, to which the cure has sunk below the horizon. That is unless our youth, and by youth I mean anyone under 60, perks up and realizes that their future is being replaced by the final Houdini act, and rewrites history to cough up the key, otherwise drown, entombed in the box of self-pity, loathing and despair. It’s not too late, voting harder is not the answer, activating and escaping the vacuum seal that is legislatively being thrust upon you and imposing your will, now! Regurgitate confidence in every word, action and thought. Exuding forthrightness in your every day as though you were protecting your child, because you are. You are the sentinels of yours, your family and their families’ futures. The time is now to storm the present, cast away your Xanax, and stop succumbing to the mental bastardization of your existence by those in power. Their Ritalinistic(sic) deceptions are purposeful, you are being mocked by commotion and diversion. Rip off the mask, look up from your electronic master, and massage the bleariness from your eyes and remember your ability to reason. Hope is an inanimate euphemism, it is constantly constructed, without pause. Stop looking inward, impose that which you know is right. Stop being led by the reins, trample forward with purpose as the architects of your freedom and leave ALL traces. Mine, yours and our future families whom we will never meet will be forever grateful. Let this new history rein in all those with a lucid thought. Hardly will this be overnight so take each small setback and grind, like there is no tomorrow. Otherwise, embrace your oblivion, accept without complaint your shackles and wear your contusions with pride (pun intended). There will be no need to feign your uselessness as it will be on full display. Hard times make strong men, if you have no interest then wither aside and let someone else dictate your outcome. Just don’t expect your timidity to be the mainstream, your weakness will be trampled by those righteous, I guarantee the times they are a changin’, the cure will rise, transformed, so either commence to fighting or get away, fire or clear, take a punch or give one, metaphorically or not, those are your choices. Never forget you are the architects of your success, or your demise, act accordingly."

Lots of kudos for this post below it. I take this as an encouraging sign. But then, I'm an optimist. At least people are beginning to notice something's amiss.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals