American Class System: My Essay

Regina

Haha I had that sent to me yesterday. It's going around the internet.

The question is if blackrock is investing their profits into the SFH or if they are using Pension/401K/Retirement funds of their clients to make these deals trying to get a higher yeild.

Regardless BlackRock is essentially the shadow government and wealth redistribuitor.

What they do and How the Game Works:

1) is take Trillions from in the form of 401ks,Pension..etc. The savings of the lower/middle/upper middle classes.
2) And Purchase and funnel money T-FAANMG Stocks at stupidly high evaulations. As well as other High Corporate Insider Stocks.
3) The Tech Oligarchs who own large insider stock holdings of the companies...Bezos/Zucker/Buffet...etc. Then have been selling their stock at the absurd evaluations
4) Tech Oligarchs Funnel this wealth into Farmland, Real Estate, Ranchs, Infrustucture..etc.
5) Oligarchs grow our food, charge us rent,....etc.

So It's Feudalism and money and wealth congregates into higher and higher and tighter and tighter hands.
To distract the peasantry from whats going on they use corporate media, divide and conquer stuff along race,gender, religion, ethnic, political, communists, far right...etc. to distract a debt laiden and exhausted populace from whats going on.

The end game is to hold onto this wealth by instituting papers(vaccine passports), drones, contract tracing, automoues vehicles, smart cities, tracking...etc. Permanent High Tech Fedualism.
How miserable.
But it sounds spot on.

LeeLemonoil

The private Person Jeff Bezos paid 0,98% taxes effectively last year.

On other news Climate-religious Germany is taxing its socio-economic lower 33% of the populace ever more - highly figures in media and politics even said: yes, those are the people that ocerproprtionaly already pay the money they have to survive. But that’s the tribute they got to delighted now to save the climate

Amarsh213

How miserable.
But it sounds spot on.
Posted June 15th

Bezos Has Dumped Over $16.6 Billion of Amazon Stock Over the Last 17 Months – That’s More than He Sold Over the Prior Decade. Should Shareholders Worry?

Regina

Maybe there will be a new variety of de-centalised shopping sites?

Although, an ad for Wayfair was pushed along side an article I was reading. It depicted a child in a box with a flashing FREE 2-day shipping banner.
Geez guys. Is this their sense of humor?

yerrag

Maybe there will be a new variety of de-centalised shopping sites?

Although, an ad for Wayfair was pushed along side an article I was reading. It depicted a child in a box with a flashing FREE 2-day shipping banner.
Geez guys. Is this their sense of humor?

Thanks!

Im getting to not like Amazon as much.

The search gives me the same experience I've always had at supermarkets-to keep me looking for that item that I wanna be in and out quickly for.

And the reviews are very much censored. And then nobody can comment on the reviews anymore.

Just like any great product (like sandals that last forever for their great workmanship and materials), over time after the product becomes popular, the product is watered down, and the critical buyers have left, the masses stay on.

Just like a good resto. After the good reviews, resto fires the chef and replaces him with a journeyman cook with lousy taste buds. The resto keeps going service clients with no taste buds, as the critical diners move elsewhere. Resto is happy because he still keeps getting good reviews from a mass of know nothings.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Hidden ingredients present in American milk Diet 12
burtlancast The American Journal of Medecine advises hydroxychloroquine for COVID Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 4
bzmazu American Psychosis Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 14
Drareg American Universities under foreign Control Society 0
Tristan Loscha Eat Right™ American Dietetic Association Pharmaceutical Sponsorship Disclosure Miscellaneous Health Discussions 8
meatbag American Workforce Is Dying Faster Than Any Other Wealthy Country Breaking News 2
Captain_Coconut American And Chinese Skullcap Supplements 7
T American Academy Of Dermatology PSA Highlights Dangers Of Tanning Articles & Scientific Studies 0
K Trae Snoozy, American Hero Political Quotes 0
Seleniodine President Of Dallas-based American Heart Association Suffers Heart Attack At Health Conference Breaking News 14
alywest Are Some Psychiatric Disorders A PH Problem? Scientific American Article Scientific Studies 10
F Scientific American: Aspirin May Prevent Cancer From Spreading Cancer 2
ShirtTieFitness The Lancet: Indigenous South American Group Has Healthiest Arteries Of All Populations Yet Studied Diet 10
mujuro Weak North American Coffee Rant or Rave 11
supercoolguy PBS TV documentary, Poisoners Handbook: American Experience Toxins, Detoxification 0
M Privatizing American Science Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 5
F Difference between north american and european diets? Discussing Dietary Models 14
J A (incomplete) Review of South American Milk Milk 4
paper_clips43 American Gut Project Breaking News 1
G Which of the 11 American nations do you live in? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
Dan Wich American vs European Eggs Eggs 2
L Reiner Fuellmich Files Class Action against Davis crowd for crimes against humanity Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 23
Drareg Wall Street Bets V The Ruling Class Society 57
ScurveDream Isn't "the Shrinking Middle-class" Just A Form Of Polarization In Action? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 39
A Idiocracy - So Delicious Coconut Milk Class Action Challenges Health Claims Rant or Rave 14
goodandevil Tianeptine Sodium Classified As Class II Drug Supplements 14
EndAllDisease The Lower Your Social Class, The 'Wiser' You Are Scientific Studies 0
bodacious Interview With Ray Peat On Government, Libertarianism, And Social Class Written Interviews 110
A Anyone want to share the Josh Rubin Class with me? Diet, Recipes 6
T Immune system differences among different races Vaccines 0
meatbag WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System, Also Warned About Pandemic Before Covid Society 7
F Arguments for why health care system is shajt? Ask For Help or Advice 5
F How to lower Progesterone? and how long till supplemented Pregnenolone leaves my system? Ask For Help or Advice 7
bzmazu America’s Public Health System Is Utterly Corrupt Society 3
grithin Interesting Conspiracy Guy, And Why The System Wins Society 2
Mito The Aging GABAergic System and Its Nutritional Support Scientific Studies 12
md_a Chronic vitamin D deficiency induces lung fibrosis through activation of the renin-angiotensin system Scientific Studies 0
md_a COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level Scientific Studies 3
meatbag KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation Audio Interview Transcripts 11
T Sensitive to loud noises and how to regulate nervous system Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 34
A 'Drunk Tank Pink' - Color's effect on the endocrine system Thyroid and Hormones 2
Sam321 Does speed of magnesium spray absorption correlate current levels of magnesium in system? Ask For Help or Advice 0
T How to desensitize your nervous system from benzodiazepine usage? Ask For Help or Advice 0
T Does adrenaline damage the nervous system? Ask For Help or Advice 3
MyUsernameHere Bioactive monolaurin as an antimicrobial and its potential to improve the immune system and against COVID-19: a review Scientific Studies 3
bzmazu A Corporate Takeover Of The Food System Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 2
J Chillipad/OOLER System To Improve Sleep Anyone? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 1
Lokzo Taurine: Health Benefits Explained (Oxytocin, Liver Health, Cardiovascular System & Exercise) Amino Acids 5
M How To Calm Down The Nervous System ? Ask For Help or Advice 11
J Best Ways To Heal The Digestive System Digestion 24