American Class System: My Essay

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Regina

Haha I had that sent to me yesterday. It's going around the internet.

The question is if blackrock is investing their profits into the SFH or if they are using Pension/401K/Retirement funds of their clients to make these deals trying to get a higher yeild.

Regardless BlackRock is essentially the shadow government and wealth redistribuitor.

What they do and How the Game Works:

1) is take Trillions from in the form of 401ks,Pension..etc. The savings of the lower/middle/upper middle classes.
2) And Purchase and funnel money T-FAANMG Stocks at stupidly high evaulations. As well as other High Corporate Insider Stocks.
3) The Tech Oligarchs who own large insider stock holdings of the companies...Bezos/Zucker/Buffet...etc. Then have been selling their stock at the absurd evaluations
4) Tech Oligarchs Funnel this wealth into Farmland, Real Estate, Ranchs, Infrustucture..etc.
5) Oligarchs grow our food, charge us rent,....etc.

So It's Feudalism and money and wealth congregates into higher and higher and tighter and tighter hands.
To distract the peasantry from whats going on they use corporate media, divide and conquer stuff along race,gender, religion, ethnic, political, communists, far right...etc. to distract a debt laiden and exhausted populace from whats going on.

The end game is to hold onto this wealth by instituting papers(vaccine passports), drones, contract tracing, automoues vehicles, smart cities, tracking...etc. Permanent High Tech Fedualism.
How miserable.
But it sounds spot on.

LeeLemonoil

The private Person Jeff Bezos paid 0,98% taxes effectively last year.

On other news Climate-religious Germany is taxing its socio-economic lower 33% of the populace ever more - highly figures in media and politics even said: yes, those are the people that ocerproprtionaly already pay the money they have to survive. But that’s the tribute they got to delighted now to save the climate

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

How miserable.
But it sounds spot on.
Posted June 15th

Bezos Has Dumped Over $16.6 Billion of Amazon Stock Over the Last 17 Months – That’s More than He Sold Over the Prior Decade. Should Shareholders Worry?

Regina

Maybe there will be a new variety of de-centalised shopping sites?

Although, an ad for Wayfair was pushed along side an article I was reading. It depicted a child in a box with a flashing FREE 2-day shipping banner.
Geez guys. Is this their sense of humor?

yerrag

Maybe there will be a new variety of de-centalised shopping sites?

Although, an ad for Wayfair was pushed along side an article I was reading. It depicted a child in a box with a flashing FREE 2-day shipping banner.
Geez guys. Is this their sense of humor?

Thanks!

Im getting to not like Amazon as much.

The search gives me the same experience I've always had at supermarkets-to keep me looking for that item that I wanna be in and out quickly for.

And the reviews are very much censored. And then nobody can comment on the reviews anymore.

Just like any great product (like sandals that last forever for their great workmanship and materials), over time after the product becomes popular, the product is watered down, and the critical buyers have left, the masses stay on.

Just like a good resto. After the good reviews, resto fires the chef and replaces him with a journeyman cook with lousy taste buds. The resto keeps going service clients with no taste buds, as the critical diners move elsewhere. Resto is happy because he still keeps getting good reviews from a mass of know nothings.

BearWithMe

American Class Structure

As ray peat said “Class” was taken out of politics in the 1960s, and replaced with identity/cultural issues.

The masses are then constantly pitted against each other.

“RP: If people think they are being treated fairly by the government, they won’t oppose what it does. For many years, schools, mass media, and government agencies have convinced lower income people that they are in the “middle class,” by publicizing the median personal or household income, which they often call average income, rather than the actual average income. At present, the median household income in the U.S. is about $54,000, and the average household income is about $140,000. I’ve spoken to many educated people, including newspaper writers, over the last several decades who were unaware of the real numbers. In a graduate seminar in 1960, the professor interrupted me to say “there are no classes in the United States.” I had heard that in high school, but I was shocked to hear it bluntly stated by a professor, and it sensitized me to the extent of the craziness that constitutes our public culture.”

American Class System:

1) Deep State- These are upper brass positions of secret agencies, Military, Electoral, Judges, Council on foreign relations, Bilderberg, leaders of Massive hedge funds like BlackRock/State street: who control 10% equity in every S&P 500 company.

Their power comes from connections, control, and the state. At any time, they can hack into an oligarchs phone, email, and can even kill if people don’t “tug the line”.

2) Oligarchy: .0001% Highest capital holding-Individuals. These are extremely wealthy who do the deep states bidding, provide funding, and support. They run huge companies and implement whatever the Deep State says. Facebook, amazon, google are all being used right now. At least Billionaires.

3) New Nobility: .01% Those “along for the ride” people who have gotten extremely rich within the system. Their political connections are local, their influence minimal. They frolic about the empire, dine, dress in designer, giant houses, awesome cars…etc. These people give the bottom 99% hope and illusion of social mobility. 10Million +.

4) Upper Caste: 1% Incomes are in 500k+ range. Upper brass doctors, lawyers, small business owners. These people live lifestyle similar to the nobility just on a lesser scale. Their actual power is limited to school boards, community groups, and small donations to local politicians. They have pretty much everything at their disposal, food delivered, ubers to drive them, designer clothing, newest technology, and no fear of raising taxes. They live in the city, with short commutes to work which greatly lessens their burdens of commute/stress/traffic..etc.

5) Upper Middle- 10% These peoples income are generally 100k+. They have to live budgeted lives and are experiencing pressure from the system. Mortgages, long commutes, traffic, kids, taxes are slowing grinding these people down. Their in the “Pressure cooker”. Tax Donkeys

6) Lower Middle-45k-80k Incomes. A lot of college educated individuals with entry level jobs or two income household workers. They experience debt-peonage service to student loans, rent to their land“lords”, a raising cost of living. With plenty of cheap entertainment and ignorance of their situation they take day by day, Generally jockeying for status on social media, frequenting the bars, living at home.

7) Working Class: Blue color positions 30k-50ks. They are poor and live hard working, long hours and are very squeezed

8) Working poor. 24k or so. Minimum wages, retails, bars, servers…etc. A debt-peonage of sorts

9) Unemployed-Welfare-State Dependents.

Going forward Class 7-8 will slowly be replaced and shrink due to technology, automation. Class 6 will be outsourced, class 5 pool of jobs will continue to shrink and people will crowd around them in hope of making it, 1% will largely be safe, they run the business/services that provide for both the bottom 99%. They can deflate their labor, outsource their contract work…etc. to keep their profits high.

The new nobility will slow down in spending slightly, but still live life’s never dreamed of by aristocrats of old. The oligarchy and deep state will continue to seize assets, control, and dominance of the bottom 99% as they strip-Mine the nation.
Just have read this post again, seems even more spot on than when I read it 2 years ago.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

Actually, would it be possible that 1 and 2 might be in reverse order? Or maybe there is some entity that controls both 1 and 2?

EmperorOfMan

BTW, these income based class analyses like Ray takes a stab at above are typically pretty dumb. Over 40 years, 70% of the population made it into the top 20% of earners for at least one year. There is a lot of income mobility, both upwards and downwards. If your analysis begins with income it's probably wrong.
Ray Peat is a good biologist and nutritionist but he has exposed his limited understanding of politics several times now

BearWithMe

Ray Peat is a good biologist and nutritionist but he has exposed his limited understanding of politics several times now
Not necessarily. He looks at the politics from the biology perspective. Which is not what most people do.

But ultimately, politics should serve biology, not the other way around.

*I don't support any current political view as I disagree with both sides of the spectrum

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Actually, would it be possible that 1 and 2 might be in reverse order? Or maybe there is some entity that controls both 1 and 2?
You are correct.

The Oligarchy controls the political "deep state" class. So largely all the intuitions of the state, particularly Central Bank monetary/fiscal policy now Lavishly serve the .01%.

Neoliberal Inverted Totalitarianism. Corporatism.

1) The Central Bank Elevates Asset Prices of the .01%. Using a long list of mandates/repo/loans/morgage backed security/asset purchases...etc.
2) The Fourth Arm of the Goverment called "Blackrock" uses the lower, middle, uppermiddle classes wealth, pensions, 401ks to purchase the Big Tech Stocks at ridiculoues valuations, while Bezos Liquidates his holdings. Currently at 17 billion this year. Leavening 401k holding the bag.
3) Fiscal Stimulus Checks are created out of thin air, sent to the masses, and that money is sent to a landlord(REIT), Banker(Mortgage,CC,Auto Loan, Student Loan), or consumed and sent to China via Apple Phone or Nike Shoe.

It's super super nasty out there. But Sadly, the corporate media is so adept with divide and conquer and bashing the masses agianst eachother.

People literally cannot imagine different systems and have no idea how much suffering they're under, or what even a moderately strong social safety net with real capitalism, not Crony-Monopoly capitalism would look like.

Simple Alexander Hamilton Style Bank Credit would lead to Extreme Growth. China uses this model. Direct Credit Creation by the state. If the business/loan goes bust. Just delete it lol. If it goes good you create tons of jobs/wealth for society.

I fear we're a long way off from change so hold on to your horses and try to enjoy life and nature the best you can.

BRMarshall

American Class Structure

As ray peat said “Class” was taken out of politics in the 1960s, and replaced with identity/cultural issues.

The masses are then constantly pitted against each other.

“RP: If people think they are being treated fairly by the government, they won’t oppose what it does. For many years, schools, mass media, and government agencies have convinced lower income people that they are in the “middle class,” by publicizing the median personal or household income, which they often call average income, rather than the actual average income. At present, the median household income in the U.S. is about $54,000, and the average household income is about $140,000. I’ve spoken to many educated people, including newspaper writers, over the last several decades who were unaware of the real numbers. In a graduate seminar in 1960, the professor interrupted me to say “there are no classes in the United States.” I had heard that in high school, but I was shocked to hear it bluntly stated by a professor, and it sensitized me to the extent of the craziness that constitutes our public culture.”

American Class System:

1) Deep State- These are upper brass positions of secret agencies, Military, Electoral, Judges, Council on foreign relations, Bilderberg, leaders of Massive hedge funds like BlackRock/State street: who control 10% equity in every S&P 500 company.

Their power comes from connections, control, and the state. At any time, they can hack into an oligarchs phone, email, and can even kill if people don’t “tug the line”.

2) Oligarchy: .0001% Highest capital holding-Individuals. These are extremely wealthy who do the deep states bidding, provide funding, and support. They run huge companies and implement whatever the Deep State says. Facebook, amazon, google are all being used right now. At least Billionaires.

3) New Nobility: .01% Those “along for the ride” people who have gotten extremely rich within the system. Their political connections are local, their influence minimal. They frolic about the empire, dine, dress in designer, giant houses, awesome cars…etc. These people give the bottom 99% hope and illusion of social mobility. 10Million +.

4) Upper Caste: 1% Incomes are in 500k+ range. Upper brass doctors, lawyers, small business owners. These people live lifestyle similar to the nobility just on a lesser scale. Their actual power is limited to school boards, community groups, and small donations to local politicians. They have pretty much everything at their disposal, food delivered, ubers to drive them, designer clothing, newest technology, and no fear of raising taxes. They live in the city, with short commutes to work which greatly lessens their burdens of commute/stress/traffic..etc.

5) Upper Middle- 10% These peoples income are generally 100k+. They have to live budgeted lives and are experiencing pressure from the system. Mortgages, long commutes, traffic, kids, taxes are slowing grinding these people down. Their in the “Pressure cooker”. Tax Donkeys

6) Lower Middle-45k-80k Incomes. A lot of college educated individuals with entry level jobs or two income household workers. They experience debt-peonage service to student loans, rent to their land“lords”, a raising cost of living. With plenty of cheap entertainment and ignorance of their situation they take day by day, Generally jockeying for status on social media, frequenting the bars, living at home.

7) Working Class: Blue color positions 30k-50ks. They are poor and live hard working, long hours and are very squeezed

8) Working poor. 24k or so. Minimum wages, retails, bars, servers…etc. A debt-peonage of sorts

9) Unemployed-Welfare-State Dependents.

Going forward Class 7-8 will slowly be replaced and shrink due to technology, automation. Class 6 will be outsourced, class 5 pool of jobs will continue to shrink and people will crowd around them in hope of making it, 1% will largely be safe, they run the business/services that provide for both the bottom 99%. They can deflate their labor, outsource their contract work…etc. to keep their profits high.

The new nobility will slow down in spending slightly, but still live life’s never dreamed of by aristocrats of old. The oligarchy and deep state will continue to seize assets, control, and dominance of the bottom 99% as they strip-Mine the nation.
Good work....add in that we have a "Caste System Legal System" which keeps the rest in line

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rpQZX_iL0

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals