Drareg

I found this documentary to be very interesting, it touches on some people around the coronavirus we haven't heard much off in the usual conspiracy circles, its worth viewing, as usual it could be another information decoy, the tidbits in here a very interesting though.

I felt the other coronavirus documentaries were information decoys, so obvious, astrid stucklberger and co, fuellmich also, these individuals are likely connected to the groups mentioned in the below documentary.
Fuellmich is of the ruling class, so is RFK junior, the reason fuellmich took the volkswagon emissions case IMO is to punish VW and Porche for their short squeeze on their stocks around 2008-9, the ruling class took a hit with this and didn't like it.
If these guys are working for anyone it's the crew in the circles in this documentary.

I've lived in Switzerland, it really is the centre of all global ruling class bodies and institutions.

The tidbits on 9/11 is something I never knew, also big pharma roche, really spooky.

Really interested on what everyone thinks of this, decoy or over the target?

"Richplanet proudly presents the latest film by U.S. film maker Chris Hampton of Wolf Clan Media. The film delves deeply into the companies, individuals and families who have profited from the global pandemic scam. He exposes a complicated web of global power, which leads largely to Switzerland and also to Italian black nobility families. The film features an interview with Iain Davis who was featured on Richplanet show 290"

Part 2

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Wow, this is a must watch. Thanks @Drareg I don't know how I missed this before now.
I know right, check out his youtube channel also, his 9/11 documentary threw some tidbits at me I never knew, some out there aspects of it also.

P

Peatness

@Zsazsa posted this elsewhere

1660310117400.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom