A glimpse into the next 5 years

Lollipop2

We are not able to create AI and we maybe never will.

What we are able to create is machine learning (that gets incorrectly called AI for marketing purposes), but it is actually very, very different thing
I think this is extremely accurate.

Herbie

Who’s going to fix all the AI?
I’m a car mechanic and they cannot get apprentices and the pay and conditions is criminal and all he old guys will have cancer and diabetes so there will be no one to even fix cars so think about who will maintain all this garbage?

I think we all need to come to grips with the fact they we are in the collapse of western civilisation and things are only going to get worse, tech will stagnate.

All the tech in cars now is so idiots and morons can reverse park or when their blood sugar drops they won’t rear end someone, it’s becoming a mobility scooter, it’s over, cars are finished.

Cars are heading in the direction of a personal ambulance/hearse.

Last edited:

Drareg

A great example of using the past and present to predict the future.

I’m more optimistic, I’m thinking it will eventually lead to some sort of paradigm shift in collective consciousness.
How brutal that shift may or may not be, I have no idea.
Check out communitarianism, it highlights more of what the ruling class are at.
Stay on your toes with crypto, it’s highly speculative, the returns are greater in big tech stocks even more so as we approach their tech utopia, returns are slower but out performs crypto.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q9CSKPJ-_Q&list=PL2zy8Vmm1vHPxPljeUnbcJM824MIYcCJ_&index=16

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Check out communitarianism, it highlights more of what the ruling class are at.
Stay on your toes with crypto, it’s highly speculative, the returns are greater in big tech stocks even more so as we approach their tech utopia, returns are slower but out performs crypto.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q9CSKPJ-_Q&list=PL2zy8Vmm1vHPxPljeUnbcJM824MIYcCJ_&index=16

Thanks for sharing. Might have a look.

I'm actually not in crypto anymore really.
I sold all my other coins back in 2019.

It is as you say, the returns are in tech.

Hedera is owned by some of the biggest tech companies in the world.

That's also why I'm all in on Hedera. It's all about the tech, it just so happens to be a crypto.

You will not regret looking into Hedera Hashgraph... If only it is to understand how everything in our society will be tokenized.

Our opinions really don't matter. Unless an asteroid hits the earth, we are getting a tokenized society.

I might be coming off a bit strong here but my conviction is simply that strong.
(but I keep in the back of my mind that things could always go differently).

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Who’s going to fix all the AI?
I’m a car mechanic and they cannot get apprentices and the pay and conditions is criminal and all he old guys will have cancer and diabetes so there will be no one to even fix cars so think about who will maintain all this garbage?

I think we all need to come to grips with the fact they we are in the collapse of western civilisation and things are only going to get worse, tech will stagnate.

All the tech in cars now is so idiots and morons can reverse park or when their blood sugar drops they won’t rear end someone, it’s becoming a mobility scooter, it’s over, cars are finished.

Cars are heading in the direction of a personal ambulance/hearse.
I don’t think fixing all the AI is going to be a significant problem.

Probably the robots will fix the robots, and engineers and programmers will maintain the AI.

Besides, with a lot of useless jobs being lost there will be plenty of people looking for a new one.

Herbie

I don’t think fixing all the AI is going to be a significant problem.

Probably the robots will fix the robots, and engineers and programmers will maintain the AI.

Besides, with a lot of useless jobs being lost there will be plenty of people looking for a new one.
Lol cars can’t fix cars, can’t build cars and it takes a mechanic to know that you need to use the 5 senses to repair this machinery and the extreme variables are unfathomable to the average person hence why car mechanics are paid so poorly and takes a lifetime to master it. Cars are much more simple than AI

You need to understand that mechanics fix engineers mistakes or things they were forced to do wrong because of prevailing finances, nothing different for AI

Not everyone can be a mechanic, it takes a certain person. Same as not everyone can be a programmer.

On a side note, cars ruined society because of roads and created dead place.

I hate cars and wish that horses were still the rage.

Last edited:

Drareg

Thanks for sharing. Might have a look.

I'm actually not in crypto anymore really.
I sold all my other coins back in 2019.

It is as you say, the returns are in tech.

Hedera is owned by some of the biggest tech companies in the world.

That's also why I'm all in on Hedera. It's all about the tech, it just so happens to be a crypto.

You will not regret looking into Hedera Hashgraph... If only it is to understand how everything in our society will be tokenized.

Our opinions really don't matter. Unless an asteroid hits the earth, we are getting a tokenized society.

I might be coming off a bit strong here but my conviction is simply that strong.
(but I keep in the back of my mind that things could always go differently).
If they turn shares into NFT’s then it may go in that direction.
It all depends on the public at this stage, California have such a bad homeless crisis they are talking about a UBI, it’s basically 500 per month which is laughable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom