A glimpse into the next 5 years

Jonnie

I’d like to share some of the things I believe are soon upon us. Feel free to share/add things to this list to broader each others perspectives on the coming changes.
Some of the statements I can back up and substantiate with links and sources… other claims are more from my intuition.
Anyway I thought it would be fun to share and see how other people think the future timeline will look like.

In the coming decade things will be moving at an insane pase; techwise, economicwise and healthwise.

Economy:
- A token economy. Almost every product/service will have a digital counterpart on an immutable, decentralized and transparent ledger. (I predict the Hedera network).
- Big corporations will not go away, they will get bigger. However, they will be kept in check through the network.
- The massive world wide debt might be reset when the $ is about to truly collapse.
- Basic income.

Unfortunately this seems to go in the direction of ‘You will own nothing and be happy’ BUT… It is really up to us to not let it get out of hand.
A transparent decentralized ledger can be used as a great tool for things like automization and true innovation.

Tech:
- AI, AR and VR fully integrated into society.
- It is estimated there will be over 2billion drones by 2025.
- Assistant robots, oracles etc.
- Something huge concerning energy.

Health (these are pretty obvious to most here):
- Possibly even more chronically ill people at even younger ages
- Fertility down
- New sciences that drastically overwrite current sciences and allow for people to be cured and live longer lives.

Social:
- History books rewritten
- School is simplified.
- Gamified society: Things will look more and more similar to RPG games. (Who knows, there might even be a class/job system i.e. Engineer, Leader, Healer, Artist, Adventurer :D)

———

All in all, the tech/economy changes will really allow for some unimaginable innovation.
I have some other predictions concerning Extra Terrestrial contact and technology but those are quite hard to substantiate, would have to write an essay and I kinda suck at writing + my brain is pretty fried right now… been a long day.

PolishSun

until now all civilizations just vanished, maybe the same will happen with us.

PolishSun

nature is much more clever than any humans, or we go back to primitive ways or we will extinct. my opinion.

bk_

New sciences that drastically overwrite current sciences and allow for people to be cured and live longer lives
I’ve observed the following:
- 113 years of interference of pharmaceuticals in journal editorials and medical school education.
- Decades of suppression of emperical evidence against institutional and commercial dogmas and ideologies.
- A continuous pursuit towards patentable chemicals and therapies and a drift away from expired patents and natural substances for disease treatment.
- Increase push from investors to sell life-long prescription drugs than sell cures. A prime example is Goldman Sach and the hepatitis cure they invested in which cost an overall loss on return on investment.
- A push for serotonin raising and malnourished diets with poor nutritional absorption.
- Ideologies in the field of nutrition such as labelling beta-carotene as “Vitamin A”, and considering bean protein to be equal to milk or meat proteins on nutrition labels.
- An explosion in unnecessary prescription medications for everything from acne, hair loss, depression, birth control, ADHD, etc.
- A decline in life expectancy in the US.
- Forcing experimental gene therapy and inflammatory drugs on populations as a prophylactic.
- Abandonment of the Hippocratic oath.
- A rise in costs for medical treatments and patented drugs.

Based on this I predict that people will be less cured, more chronically ill, burdened with healthcare costs or poor service, and be living shorter lives.

Drareg

The question in all this for me is how the ruling class will reposition themselves in said systems, will they hide behind algorithms? If we don’t use money as currency anymore but complete tasks for tokens how will they justify their positions?
The gamification method implies they will anointed game master once this begins?

The claim will be the AI is always right, trust the AI, an algorithm is basically a lens of interpretation created by a human minds.

JamesGatz

Economy:
- A token economy. Almost every product/service will have a digital counterpart on an immutable, decentralized and transparent ledger. (I predict the Hedera network).
- Big corporations will not go away, they will get bigger. However, they will be kept in check through the network.
- The massive world wide debt might be reset when the $ is about to truly collapse.
- Basic income.

Unfortunately this seems to go in the direction of ‘You will own nothing and be happy’ BUT… It is really up to us to not let it get out of hand.
A transparent decentralized ledger can be used as a great tool for things like automization and true innovation.
Can I ask why you predict HBAR as the future? I have only seen HBAR shilled on 4chan, but It's loaded with scammers shilling XYZ coin by 'insert one thing unique about said coin from other coins and market the coin by doing so' - I'm not a bitcoin maxi, but nearly all of my money is in BTC atm - crypto market has changed so much over the years and just want to stick to something consistently reliable for most of my money.

LeeLemonoil

I’d like to share some of the things I believe are soon upon us. Feel free to share/add things to this list to broader each others perspectives on the coming changes.
Some of the statements I can back up and substantiate with links and sources… other claims are more from my intuition.
Anyway I thought it would be fun to share and see how other people think the future timeline will look like.

In the coming decade things will be moving at an insane pase; techwise, economicwise and healthwise.

Economy:
- Basic income.

Tech:
- AI, AR and VR fully integrated into society.
- It is estimated there will be over 2billion drones by 2025.
- Assistant robots, oracles etc.
- Something huge concerning energy.

Health (these are pretty obvious to most here):
- Possibly even more chronically ill people at even younger ages
- Fertility down
- New sciences that drastically overwrite current sciences and allow for people to be cured and live longer lives.

Social:
- History books rewritten
- School is simplified.
- Gamified society: Things will look more and more similar to RPG games. (Who knows, there might even be a class/job system i.e. Engineer, Leader, Healer, Artist, Adventurer :D)

———

All in all, the tech/economy changes will really allow for some unimaginable innovation.
I have some other predictions concerning Extra Terrestrial contact and technology but those are quite hard to substantiate, would have to write an essay and I kinda suck at writing + my brain is pretty fried right now… been a long day.

Those predictions are only reflections of the topics you’re involved with. Nothing of it holds water

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

I’ve observed the following:
- 113 years of interference of pharmaceuticals in journal editorials and medical school education.
- Decades of suppression of emperical evidence against institutional and commercial dogmas and ideologies.
- A continuous pursuit towards patentable chemicals and therapies and a drift away from expired patents and natural substances for disease treatment.
- Increase push from investors to sell life-long prescription drugs than sell cures. A prime example is Goldman Sach and the hepatitis cure they invested in which cost an overall loss on return on investment.
- A push for serotonin raising and malnourished diets with poor nutritional absorption.
- Ideologies in the field of nutrition such as labelling beta-carotene as “Vitamin A”, and considering bean protein to be equal to milk or meat proteins on nutrition labels.
- An explosion in unnecessary prescription medications for everything from acne, hair loss, depression, birth control, ADHD, etc.
- A decline in life expectancy in the US.
- Forcing experimental gene therapy and inflammatory drugs on populations as a prophylactic.
- Abandonment of the Hippocratic oath.
- A rise in costs for medical treatments and patented drugs.

Based on this I predict that people will be less cured, more chronically ill, burdened with healthcare costs or poor service, and be living shorter lives.
A great example of using the past and present to predict the future.

I’m more optimistic, I’m thinking it will eventually lead to some sort of paradigm shift in collective consciousness.
How brutal that shift may or may not be, I have no idea.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

The question in all this for me is how the ruling class will reposition themselves in said systems, will they hide behind algorithms? If we don’t use money as currency anymore but complete tasks for tokens how will they justify their positions?
The gamification method implies they will anointed game master once this begins?

The claim will be the AI is always right, trust the AI, an algorithm is basically a lens of interpretation created by a human minds.
Yes it seems extremely tricky to transition to these systems without them basically becoming tech gods.
I believe in free will and universal laws so I’m hoping the collective of humanity will decide against this for the most part.

Then again, do things even work that way?
I’m not sure, but I’m hoping for certain revelations to cause certain mass awakenings of the collective.
We’re already seeing it today, it’s a circus out there - but at the same time there are more people becoming aware of corruption then ever before.

Worst case scenario we join the Borg.
Meanwhile I just keep experimenting with Peaty stuff, go to the gym and be in crypto.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Can I ask why you predict HBAR as the future? I have only seen HBAR shilled on 4chan, but It's loaded with scammers shilling XYZ coin by 'insert one thing unique about said coin from other coins and market the coin by doing so' - I'm not a bitcoin maxi, but nearly all of my money is in BTC atm - crypto market has changed so much over the years and just want to stick to something consistently reliable for most of my money.
Hey BTC is probably one of your best ”safer” bets imo too, since 99% of crypto is clown world.

There are only a few coins I’d say will have a spot in the new tokenized world. My best bet being Hedera’s hbar.
I’ll list a few of the reasons but it’s can be quite a rabbit hole:

- The founders, Leemon Baird and Mance Harmon. (U.S. Airforce cyber security, genius computer scientist, former startups sold to fortune 500 etc.)
- The tech. Research the tech (ABFT, finality, scalable, (road to) decentralized)
- The governing council: over 20 of the biggest organizations and Corporations owning part of Hedera. And they are building usecases as we speak.
- Use cases: Hedera already has the highest amount of tx of any network since the launch in september 2019, this will only exponentially increase.

I guess if I had to say 1 thing that makes me bullish on Hedera it’s the tech, because the tech has allowed Hedera to be Enterprise Grade.
Which is a first in crypto.
And enterprises like Google and Standard Bank etc. are building on it. Because it offers trustlessness, which is massive.

These are just some quick points I’m putting on here. Don’t take my word for it, everyone shills their own coins, but…
you won’t regret looking into Hedera.

———

Here’s a video you might want to have a look at sometime.

View: https://youtu.be/4pLFwl72Ku0

Marcine

You either choose the Beast system or you choose Jesus. This is it. The war of principalities is what is really going on. You'd know that if you read the Bible. For the short version watch Revelations of Jesus Christ channel-It's Worse than You Think, Mark of the Beast, etc. They've been indoctrinating you for generations. V for Vendetta. I Pet Goat 2. There's only one way to true freedom.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

There will be no AI in next 5 (or 10) years, let alone integrated into society.
Did you mean like super AI? (the one that builds and maintains itself) because we already have AI and it's used daily.

Why do you think it won't?

BearWithMe

Did you mean like super AI? (the one that builds and maintains itself) because we already have AI and it's used daily.

Why do you think it won't?
We are not able to create AI and we maybe never will.

What we are able to create is machine learning (that gets incorrectly called AI for marketing purposes), but it is actually very, very different thing

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

We are not able to create AI and we maybe never will.

What we are able to create is machine learning (that gets incorrectly called AI for marketing purposes), but it is actually very, very different thing
Oh I agree with you on that. It has nothing to do with intelligence, semantics I guess.

One of the reasons I'm not worried about A.I. (except for dangerous regimes being able to put in an automated surveillance system through A.I.).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom