What would you say is the difference between good energy and bad energy people?

ironfist

Like, I know this is going to make me sound like a hippie.

Some people radiate good energy. Being around them is fun. I don't even mean you have to interact with them. The person who sits across from you and suddenly you become 10x more productive. You see them randomly across the room and you're in a good mood. You don't even know them. You don't even speak with them. Some people are the inverse of this. They are gross and you want to be away from them even if you don't interact with them. I'm not talking about like sanitation or anything. I mean like... just getting close to them makes you afraid. You are not able to relax around them and you don't even know them. Or talk to them. Or anything. It is totally the vibe. What is this? Can anyone explain it? We've probably all experienced this at some point.

A

Adf

Some people radiate good energy. Being around them is fun. I don't even mean you have to interact with them. The person who sits across from you and suddenly you become 10x more productive. You see them randomly across the room and you're in a good mood. You don't even know them. You don't even speak with them. Some people are the inverse of this. They are gross and you want to be away from them even if you don't interact with them. I'm not talking about like sanitation or anything. I mean like... just getting close to them makes you afraid. You are not able to relax around them and you don't even know them. Or talk to them. Or anything. It is totally the vibe. What is this? Can anyone explain it? We've probably all experienced this at some point.

I'll just go ahead and do what Hugh Johnson offered, with my spin on it.

I'd imagine it's something to do with the energy they are putting off, and therefore the energy field surrounding them. Some people are energy providers, some people are energy vampires.

My dad is a huge energy vampire sometimes, my wife and I very nearly fell asleep a few times from him talking to us for for just 2 minutes. He gets so energetic, I can feel, and almost see my energy being pulled from me into him. He walks off with a bound to his step and leaves me and my wife drained sometimes. It's pretty freaky.

There's a phenomenon similar to this where people can be invisible. Not to any camera, but invisible to the consciousness of others. Someone can be so focused on something, usually 'in the zone' or what is also called 'flow state', where they're completely detached from outside reality, everything except what they're focused on. When it feels like nothing else exists except for the task at hand, their energy is invisible or just pulled inside their body or something. People can walk past and not notice them. This happens to me all the time in the office, I often startle coworkers walking past by a quick sniffle or quick movement.

TheSir

I read that our hearts, being the most electric organ in our bodies (even more electric than the brain) project an electromagnetic field that can be measured from several meters away. The neurons in our brain can receive information from this field. In some this ability becomes conscious to the extent that they are able to see the person projecting a visible aura.

In any case, it seems clear that our thoughts, feelings and state of health project something extra-sensory around us, something that is more fundamental than us (not) liking the person due to arbitrary superficial factors. There are people whom all animals trust, then there are people like me at whom dogs go out their way to bark even from across at the street.

Hugh Johnson

I'll just go ahead and do what Hugh Johnson offered, with my spin on it.

I'd imagine it's something to do with the energy they are putting off, and therefore the energy field surrounding them. Some people are energy providers, some people are energy vampires.

My dad is a huge energy vampire sometimes, my wife and I very nearly fell asleep a few times from him talking to us for for just 2 minutes. He gets so energetic, I can feel, and almost see my energy being pulled from me into him. He walks off with a bound to his step and leaves me and my wife drained sometimes. It's pretty freaky.

There's a phenomenon similar to this where people can be invisible. Not to any camera, but invisible to the consciousness of others. Someone can be so focused on something, usually 'in the zone' or what is also called 'flow state', where they're completely detached from outside reality, everything except what they're focused on. When it feels like nothing else exists except for the task at hand, their energy is invisible or just pulled inside their body or something. People can walk past and not notice them. This happens to me all the time in the office, I often startle coworkers walking past by a quick sniffle or quick movement.
I recall coming back from Rupert Spira's retreat and I was invisible. Back then I danced and trained Systema, and for a few weeks I was invisible. People literally did not notice I was there. It was so weird, and I did establish that it wasn't them avoiding me or anything.

I also approximately agree with everything you wrote.

In Systema and in some magic systems they actually practice becoming invisible. I've seen it, a big guy becomes just like a dude that attracts no attention, like my nervous system just ignoring him as a background. And then suddenly seeming huge. It's even noticeable when you look directly at the person, though then it is just a feeling.

TheSir

I recall coming back from Rupert Spira's retreat and I was invisible. Back then I danced and trained Systema, and for a few weeks I was invisible. People literally did not notice I was there. It was so weird, and I did establish that it wasn't them avoiding me or anything.

In Systema and in some magic systems they actually practice becoming invisible. I've seen it, a big guy becomes just like a dude that attracts no attention, like my nervous system just ignoring him as a background. And then suddenly seeming huge. It's even noticeable when you look directly at the person, though then it is just a feeling.
Some kind of voluntary contraction and expansion of aura/electromagnetic field? I wonder if a blind person could perceive the difference.

Hugh Johnson

Some kind of voluntary contraction and expansion of aura/electromagnetic field? I wonder if a blind person could perceive the difference.
Probably, if they are sensitive enough.

It feels less like an expansion/contraction, and more like communication. It feels like he is communication "Nothing significant here" which he suddenly changed to "Big dangerous thing here"

I can tell that once he told me to talk to another dude, and suddenly I fell down. The man did not touch me, I just felt like the room keeled over and I was down. I have also heard claims that the blind can be taught to see with their hearts almost like they would with their eyes, though I can not confirm that.

TheSir

Probably, if they are sensitive enough.

It feels less like an expansion/contraction, and more like communication. It feels like he is communication "Nothing significant here" which he suddenly changed to "Big dangerous thing here"

I can tell that once he told me to talk to another dude, and suddenly I fell down. The man did not touch me, I just felt like the room keeled over and I was down. I have also heard claims that the blind can be taught to see with their hearts almost like they would with their eyes, though I can not confirm that.
That sounds fascinating. Making someone faint with your willpower sounds like a concept from some manga series, ha. If the heart produces an electromagnetic field, it could be that the way this field articulates with the surrounding environment will allow one to sense the shape of their surroundings, not unlike a radar echo. I will have to experiment with all of this.

Nomane Euger

hi,can you explicit specifically what you mean by " was invisible"?did you claim that people could not see you even if they looked right at your direction?

Nomane Euger

I read that our hearts, being the most electric organ in our bodies (even more electric than the brain) project an electromagnetic field that can be measured from several meters away. The neurons in our brain can receive information from this field. In some this ability becomes conscious to the extent that they are able to see the person projecting a visible aura.

In any case, it seems clear that our thoughts, feelings and state of health project something extra-sensory around us, something that is more fundamental than us (not) liking the person due to arbitrary superficial factors. There are people whom all animals trust, then there are people like me at whom dogs go out their way to bark even from across at the street.
hi,since 2020,sometimes when iam outside,i do walk in places where there is women,and some of these women,even when i didnt see their faces,or didnt necessary seen their curves for some reasons,i do get a specific feeling in my body,like a "connexion"with the woman,there is sexuality to it,the closer iam the more intense it is,and most of these women did manifest others obvious signs of interest and exitations,even if my self i stayed stoic in appearance and behavior,some of these women got exited before we seen each other faces and they just seen my back.the women i did approach among the ones that i felt this feeling,when they talked to me they were obviously exited and interested to varying degree

Hugh Johnson

hi,can you explicit specifically what you mean by " was invisible"?did you claim that people could not see you even if they looked right at your direction?
Sorry I was unclear. People just did not notice me. As a tall and large man in bright coloured shirt. Women would often just miss me in dance practice and in Systema I would have to ask people to notice me so I could practice. In dance I would be standing there and a woman would practice next to me alone, not noticing I was there waiting for a partner.

Hugh Johnson

That sounds fascinating. Making someone faint with your willpower sounds like a concept from some manga series, ha. If the heart produces an electromagnetic field, it could be that the way this field articulates with the surrounding environment will allow one to sense the shape of their surroundings, not unlike a radar echo. I will have to experiment with all of this.
I did not faint, just fell. He likes to do this in a queue to the bar and whatnot. Not much though, it's bad karma.

I recommend looking for the people who teach the blind to see. Reinventing the wheel is tough

Nomane Euger

Sorry I was unclear. People just did not notice me. As a tall and large man in bright coloured shirt. Women would often just miss me in dance practice and in Systema I would have to ask people to notice me so I could practice. In dance I would be standing there and a woman would practice next to me alone, not noticing I was there waiting for a partner.
did they not pay attention to you even when you were in their field of view,even when they saw you?or you were outside of their field of view?

Jonk

Probably a mix of physical, mental and spiritual health. Some people can be physically unhealthy but aware of their condition, and has achieved a large amount of mental and spiritual peace - giving off a relaxed demeanor. Other may seem very physically healthy but because of some extreme trauma in the past they have grim intentions with their relationship to the world and others. Either way we should aim to have empathy with everyone, in a very mature sense and never be naive about the people we surround us with. In some cases the most empathic choice is to entirely cut ties with people.

redsun

I have observed this in myself and have constantly manipulated this in myself for quite some time trying to understand it. In basic terms, this seems to be some form of electrical aura emanating from your nervous system. Those with the "strongest" energy have the largest emanating aura. The more electrical activity in the nervous system, the larger the aura. I have noticed zinc is one of the most powerful minerals that can affect this (increasing the size of the aura). Theres a lot of biochemical reasons why. But part of it is increasing of excitatory neurotransmission (and thus literally more electrical activity) and thus higher basal stress hormones (cortisol).

When you get close to someone and suddenly "feel" afraid and tense with no explanation, this is because their basal cortisol levels and other excitatory NTs are significantly higher than yours. For these people they control whatever room they are in based on their internal mood. And there comes a threshold point even if they themselves are in a good mood the heaviness of their energy will still frighten those with crashed or weak nervous systems who will unconsciously avoid them.

TheSir

When you get close to someone and suddenly "feel" afraid and tense with no explanation, this is because their basal cortisol levels and other excitatory NTs are significantly higher than yours. For these people they control whatever room they are in based on their internal mood. And there comes a threshold point even if they themselves are in a good mood the heaviness of their energy will still frighten those with crashed or weak nervous systems who will unconsciously avoid them.
This is a commonly shared observation in retention communities. Many have noted that people of weaker constitution either love or hate them and those of better constitution befriend them. Breathwork and abstinence seem to be two things that really energize the nervous system and expand the aura.

Nomane Euger

I have observed this in myself and have constantly manipulated this in myself for quite some time trying to understand it. In basic terms, this seems to be some form of electrical aura emanating from your nervous system. Those with the "strongest" energy have the largest emanating aura. The more electrical activity in the nervous system, the larger the aura. I have noticed zinc is one of the most powerful minerals that can affect this (increasing the size of the aura). Theres a lot of biochemical reasons why. But part of it is increasing of excitatory neurotransmission (and thus literally more electrical activity) and thus higher basal stress hormones (cortisol).

hi,its weird because meat does the opposite to me in term of exitation/calmness,it drastically calm my me physically and mentally,in the sense of no thoughts firing in my head and reduce my exitation and the highest degree of pleasure compare to only fruits,
i have also noticed that the rare times i do eat muscle meat i walk way slowly,my body kinda swinging a lot when walking,i become way less polite,and iam already not unecessary polite(like thanks,your welcome,sir...Etc),i say way less words than usual,i care the less about others djugement,and thats when men do fear/respect me the most just by being in the room,with out talking,and women do get the same reaction,with desire for some of them.

from my experience you can have a "strong emanating aura" with out sparking mostly fear and tension,you can spark some degree respect/Fear while sparking positive feelings to others at the same time

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

This is a commonly shared observation in retention communities. Many have noted that people of weaker constitution either love or hate them and those of better constitution befriend them. Breathwork and abstinence seem to be two things that really energize the nervous system and expand the aura.
the most common tendencies i have observed,if you do have a "strong aura", you are not belittling the person in your speech or tons of voices,and you are somewhat agreable,the person will "like"you and try to get your acknowledgment/recognition.

if you do have a "strong aura",you are not friendly,you sound like you have very little empathy for the person,you sound "raw""harsh"with a big voice vibrant voice, if the person is insecure enough she will not like you as you make her feel worst.

if you are the same way i described in my second paragraph,but the person her self feel a degree of power near yours,she will feel competitivity,with out necessary liking or disliking you.

also one of the peculiar phenomena that i have noticed is that the few times i wake up from dreams where i fly from woman to woman to penetrate them and ejaculate in them, the woman and i stand upright, and the penis is horizontal into the vagina, when I wake up, my "aura" is at its highest degree, this phenomenon manifest for sure when I eat grass-fed animal kidneys which taste good ,and sometimes when I eat liver from grass-fed animals that taste good, less frequently when I eat muscle meat.on the contrary day time ejaculation specfically from masturbation very often make me feel a lesser degree of aura

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

did they not pay attention to you even when you were in their field of view,even when they saw you?or you were outside of their field of view?
Dancing I was literally the next man she was coming to dance with in training. Happened several times with different women, and they probably looked straight past me to the next one seeing that guy with a girl so they would train alone.