Protocols for possible forced vaccination

enki369

Ok people I am an Aussie and at the moment things aren't too good here you know the usual, totalitarian government, propoganda, mass dumbing down and where starting to have cases of covid rise in my state (new south wales). Our government has come out and stated at the beginning of the pandemic "vaccination won't be mandatory" then changed there mind and said front line workers have to be vaccinated aged care workers too, l currently work as a plumber mostly on government sites and go to tafe to do licensing lm reading the writing on the wall and truly believe that it's a matter of time before government sites and people attending schools will be required to have vaccination. I really don't want to have this vaccination for many reasons religion being one of them lm prepared to just tough it in the bush until society completely falls but don't think I'm fully prepared to do so, l could get by if l was licensed as a plumber but still need to go to tafe(type of school) for 18months until l can get fully licensed if it came down it and lm forced into such vaccination what the f@#+ can l do the stop the storm of damage what measures could be taken high dose aspirin?? Really not sure my future ain't looking to bright guess I'll have fun talking to the animals in the bush by myself

Zoltanman

Finding a doctor who will microdose the jab and declare compliance, while going gung-ho on the progesterone, aspirin, and all the other anti-inflamm peat/Roddy/Dinkov style recommendations seems to be the best way forward.

Keep in mind you will also be dealing with being shed on while in contact with the herd. This is just as dangerous as the jab itself, just more insidious and a longer timeframe till it gets to the point of no return in your system.

Anyone 2 months or more since their #1 jab is now a noxious replication machine for the jab.

Andman

Finding a doctor who will microdose the jab and declare compliance, while going gung-ho on the progesterone, aspirin, and all the other anti-inflamm peat/Roddy/Dinkov style recommendations seems to be the best way forward.

Keep in mind you will also be dealing with being shed on while in contact with the herd. This is just as dangerous as the jab itself, just more insidious and a longer timeframe till it gets to the point of no return in your system.

Anyone 2 months or more since their #1 jab is now a noxious replication machine for the jab.
we dont know that (yet?) for certain
pays to be on guad tho

Zoltanman

@Andman

I have friends who were only kissed on the cheek by a '3 months since jab'... one woman, within a week, had started bleeding early and did not stop until progestene, Tyronene, Tocovit, Calcirol + aspirin, creatine and other goodies went in at 6x normal rate.

a full week of heavy bleeding, out of cycle sync, with her cycle being (previously) like clockwork, up till that point. Seems real enough when there are tens of thousands of anecdotal reports like this, and worse.

I, myself, have had non stop tonsil stones and throat pain since 2 months after this debacle hit. That's with only basic contact each week, as minimal as I can make it.

I'd love to be wrong here, but the evidence seems to be building pretty fast.

skittles

Canada here.

I haven't decided yet, but I'm probably opting for the ditch-civilization-and-hide-in-the-woods-and-retaliate-violently-if-some-quack-comes-at-me-with-a-syringe method.

I've been wrestling with some heavy thoughts lately that I may just have to die with my dignity in the near future. But, I still have faith that some sort of divine intervention will throw a wrench in the chain and put a stop to this worldwide insanity.

Andman

@Andman

I have friends who were only kissed on the cheek by a '3 months since jab'... one woman, within a week, had started bleeding early and did not stop until progestene, Tyronene, Tocovit, Calcirol + aspirin, creatine and other goodies went in at 6x normal rate.

a full week of heavy bleeding, out of cycle sync, with her cycle being (previously) like clockwork, up till that point. Seems real enough when there are tens of thousands of anecdotal reports like this, and worse.

I, myself, have had non stop tonsil stones and throat pain since 2 months after this debacle hit. That's with only basic contact each week, as minimal as I can make it.

I'd love to be wrong here, but the evidence seems to be building pretty fast.
thats terrible man, i hope she gets it under control long term. maybe would be good if you could post it in the vaccine side effects thread too?

tons of people in my social circle, family and work have been vaxxed as early as back in february, so far nothing out of the ordinary to report, but im keeping open eyes and ears and can only hope its not all going to blow up anytime soon

Zoltanman

@Andman will do, once I find the right thread. Can you point me to the right one? Thanks!

hopefully my cases are outliers and we have a bit of time to get more prepped. I do think she was a strong reaction due to underlying weakness, but only time will tell. I'm not liking much about any of this.

Andman

@Andman will do, once I find the right thread. Can you point me to the right one? Thanks!

hopefully my cases are outliers and we have a bit of time to get more prepped. I do think she was a strong reaction due to underlying weakness, but only time will tell. I'm not liking much about any of this.

sure man its this one

lets hope the very worst forecasts dont happen, iE ADE, mass prion disease etc.

Zoltanman

@Andman thanks, I'll get the info onto it asap. As to the rest of it, we'll just have to see how deep the rabbit-hole goes, I guess!

OP
E

enki369

@Zoltanman mate I don't know what to say that's just f@#$ed up reading this has made me feel weak sell myself for making an extra buck in my trade. I guess the woods is looking like a better and better option seriously it's hard to think of correct action to take in such times l believe I am suffering some learned helplessness. I am lucky my family has a farm in the mountains far away from the city they just drive me crazy watching the news(l have never owned a tv) makes me feel lonely seeing what's going on and no one is even close to on the same page as you even your family

Lollipop2

I've been wrestling with some heavy thoughts lately that I may just have to die with my dignity in the near future. But, I still have faith that some sort of divine intervention will throw a wrench in the chain and put a stop to this worldwide insanity.
+1 - I think anyone with a full analytical brain left has considered these thoughts.

Lollipop2

I do think she was a strong reaction due to underlying weakness
+1 This. I have had to be around the vaxxed just days after their vax and didn’t get any symptoms - BUT I have a strong metabolism AND - continuously take supportive things.

Lollipop2

makes me feel lonely seeing what's going on and no one is even close to on the same page as you even your family
I completely resonate with this and have been saying that all of us here on RPF will be facing this and attending funerals of those we have once loved.

tankasnowgod

Ridiculous.

Here are the ingredients for the various vaccines-

Provide even one case study where someone is making (2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide in detectable levels 2 months after being vaccinated. My guess is you can't.

Of course, the main claim isn't that they'll be manufacturing custom lipids and breathing Polyethelyne Glycol in amounts that flow from their mouth like Antifreeze being poured into a radiator, but more that they will "shed" the infamous "Spike Protein."

One major problem with that idea- The only study I have seen measuring spike protein concentrations in the vaccinated so far only show detectable levels in serum for about two weeks after the first shot. They weren't detectable at all at the 56 day mark, which is basically 2 months-

If you know of another study where they did show detectable levels of Spike Protein, or even cleaved fragments, at the 2 month mark or after, please post it. Otherwise, I would suggest you have nothing to back up your claim.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals