Who hasn't had COVID??

Have you had COVID?

• Haven't had it

Votes: 76 73.8%
  • Had it

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters

L91

I haven't, my brother's partner and child had it, but he didn't get it, they all live together. No one in my house has had it either, at least not officially.

Peater Piper

Just had it. Hadn't been sick in three years and was around numerous people who were covid-positive, but all it took was one stupid coworker coming to work with blatant symptoms. It wasn't a simple cold either. No upper respiratory symptoms at all, hit me right in the chest, and a fever. I'm still recovering after two weeks.

-Luke-

Never felt sick except for some normal sniffles in the last two years. Did one of these self-tests once out of interest, but never did a PCR test. And I will only do one if I want to leave the country and it'll be required. Otherwise not.

So I guess the answer is: Probably not, but who knows.

Edit:
My cousin and his wife had it in 2020, including loss of smell and taste for a few weeks. Both work as caregivers. Otherwise, no one in the family was sick.

Max23

Just had a cold for the first time in years. Took the rapid antigen test and the "real" saliva test and both of them were negative for COVID and some other viruses.

HLP

Very well said! That's basically what I think too! If it does exist at this point I probably have been exposed anyway.
There should have been an I don't know selection for this vote. I won't submit to inaccurate testing or nose raping.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I am unvaccinated, 70 years old. I almost never get viruses, such as cold or flu. Once in my twenties. My wife is the same, we have not had covid. My youngest son and his wife, both vaccinated, caught covid. We were around them almost daily, but did not catch covid. My guess is the vaccines make people more susceptible to catching it.
Yeah everyone who was vaccinated is getting sick right now. They must have cognitive dissonance about it.

My uncle was in the hospital for a month last year with COVID and everyone in my household came down with flu-like symptoms 2 weeks ago. We all had a migraine for a couple days, I had a mild fever (101°) for 3 days and averaged 99.8° for the next 4--body pain, nausea, loss of appetite, my mum and dad had a cough and sore throat, and I lost my sense of taste and smell--I'm just now getting them back. About 5 days into it, my mum and I ended up vomiting during the night and passing out--my mum hit the floor while putting on her coat to go to the hospital and had to be rushed to the ER in an ambulance. She tested positive for COVID and was put on the protocol--antibodies and antibiotics. My dad and I haven’t been tested, but imagine we had what my mum had. My dad and I are still dealing with fatigue, but there are other factors involved with that.
I'm sorry to hear about you and your family's sickness. This is the hardest time of year for sure. I've been like a reptile just sitting under my heat lamp.

I haven't been sick is years but maybe I was " asymptomatic " ?
Asymptomatic=healthy immune system! But I do wonder for those of us who haven't had a fever in a long time if we are at a disadvantage for cancer. I think occasional fever can be good.

I had a few colds last year and was under the weather most recently last week. Felt more frequent than usual, I think from stress. Never tested and will not do so.
Yeah stress is a big cause of frequent colds. Good on you for not caring about it being covid either way!

I became ill in late Feb 2020, and it was quite rough so it might have been covid, or whatever else.

10 days ago I fell ill again when a family member came back from a trip and became positive and gave it to me, so I guess I caught omicron?

Ended up being a bit more than a week of symptoms such as chills, headache, fatigue, and ended with a very badly sore throat for a couple days. Not fun, incapacitating but not any different than colds I've had in the past.
Yeah colds/flus are unavoidable sometimes!

Me. I wish I knew where I could catch omicron so I could get a recovered pass (even though it's only good for a few months). I don't go out much so it's kind of hard, seems most are catching it from stuff like vacations, barbecues, bars (from which the unvaxed are banned here).
Wow what country do you live in? I just really feel for people not in the US. My life is basically freedom here in the states.

I haven't, my brother's partner and child had it, but he didn't get it, they all live together. No one in my house has had it either, at least not officially.
Great! Let's hope it stays that way!

Just had it. Hadn't been sick in three years and was around numerous people who were covid-positive, but all it took was one stupid coworker coming to work with blatant symptoms. It wasn't a simple cold either. No upper respiratory symptoms at all, hit me right in the chest, and a fever. I'm still recovering after two weeks.
Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better quick!

Never felt sick except for some normal sniffles in the last two years. Did one of these self-tests once out of interest, but never did a PCR test. And I will only do one if I want to leave the country and it'll be required. Otherwise not.

So I guess the answer is: Probably not, but who knows.

Edit:
My cousin and his wife had it in 2020, including loss of smell and taste for a few weeks. Both work as caregivers. Otherwise, no one in the family was sick.
That's great for you! I have a Father-in-law who lost his smell and taste and tested positive last year, but his wife didn't get it lol. Our immune system is a mysterious thing!

Not even proven to exist and despite highly fraudulent tests I have never received a positive one
I wonder about that myself!

Just had a cold for the first time in years. Took the rapid antigen test and the "real" saliva test and both of them were negative for COVID and some other viruses.
Welp at least you had a good clearing out!

There should have been an I don't know selection for this vote. I won't submit to inaccurate testing or nose raping.
I'd call that a negative then! I won't get tested either.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
One should have add added a question regarding blood type. What I’ve heard is that O negative is best protected against the virus, followed by O positive, then A, then B.

I am O positive and may have gotten it in my right eye in March or April 2020. I treated it with 10pm chlorine dioxide eye drops that I made. A stye formed, puss came out for a couple of days and that’s it. But I have gotten a sudden increase of floaters in that eye just before that. Interestingly, this eye also got harmed by herpes zoster in 1985, some scarring on the lens. And I am not vaccinated, never will. Took the test once when I had some elevated temperature but was negative.

I take D3, K2, selenium, Mg, and C. Also chlorine dioxide three activated drops twice a day since this Coronavirus stuff started.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

One should have add added a question regarding blood type. What I’ve heard is that O negative is best protected against the virus, followed by O positive, then A, then B.

I am O positive and may have gotten it in my right eye in March or April 2020. I treated it with 10pm chlorine dioxide eye drops that I made. A stye formed, puss came out for a couple of days and that’s it. But I have gotten a sudden increase of floaters in that eye just before that. Interestingly, this eye also got harmed by herpes zoster in 1985, some scarring on the lens. And I am not vaccinated, never will. Took the test once when I had some elevated temperature but was negative.

I take D3, K2, selenium, Mg, and C. Also chlorine dioxide three activated drops twice a day since this Coronavirus stuff started.
Yeah my husband is O, he always gets messages from the red cross-the universal donor and I'm A. The only thing we have taken is vitamin C. But he has been getting enough vitamin D and so have I.

Cow

Haven't gotten it, but I live alone, work from home and am pretty much a homebody. I cannot even remember the last time I had a cold or flu. Could be 25+ years ago. I was wondering if that means getting it will be harder on me since my immune system has not been exercised for a very long time?

tankasnowgod

What I’ve heard is that O negative is best protected against the virus, followed by O positive, then A, then B.

That's bogus. The thing that REALLY protects you is not watching TV or Social Media. Just ask the Amish.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Haven't gotten it, but I live alone, work from home and am pretty much a homebody. I cannot even remember the last time I had a cold or flu. Could be 25+ years ago. I was wondering if that means getting it will be harder on me since my immune system has not been exercised for a very long time?
I do think an occasional fever is protective, but I wouldn't go out of your way to get sick, maybe just do hyperthermia type stuff once a year.

That's bogus. The thing that REALLY protects you is not watching TV or Social Media. Just ask the Amish.
That's basically how I feel. Though the Amish did have a flu like illness go through their community, they said they got over it quick.

Herbie

I’ve had too colds with fevers over the past 18 months but I didn’t test which isn’t illegal but would have broken laws if I tested positive. I never trusted the tests or anything to do with it.

When people at worked asked me if I tested I just told them that I tested lol

tankasnowgod

Why do you think your immune system has not been "exercised" in a long time? That's complete hogwash. It's working every second of every day.

Most modern people have a good amount of bacteria in their gut. Your immune system is protecting you from that. People are also thought to have all sorts of dormant viruses. Again, your immune system is protecting you from that. If you look up "Pneumonitis Pneumonia," the bacteria/fungus that is prevalent and seems to be causing that disease is thought to be widespread in the general population, like in something like 70-90% of people. But, it only becomes "aggressive" if your immune system is seriously compromised.

No matter how "clean" your environment, there is no way it's sterile, unless you live in a bubble like David Vetter did. There's plenty of germs around you, be they fungus, mold, bacteria, viruses, or whatever. If your immune system really hadn't been "exercised" in over 25 years, you would be long dead at least 24 years ago. Look up what happens to SCID babies, who don't have a working immune system. Without some sort of treatment, they all succumb to several diseases/illnesses/infections, and are dead within a year, and that year is pretty brutal.

I don't think you should be worried that it hasn't had a noticeable failure in 25+ years (aka, a cold). I would think that would be excellent evidence that it is working in top condition. After all, that means it's been successfully fighting of germs for 25+ years, without you consciously noticing it.

GreekDemiGod

Never tested positive. Might have gotten it once or twice.
My grandmother passed away from COVID. She was 85 or so.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I’ve had too colds with fevers over the past 18 months but I didn’t test which isn’t illegal but would have broken laws if I tested positive. I never trusted the tests or anything to do with it.

When people at worked asked me if I tested I just told them that I tested lol
Good idea!

Never tested positive. Might have gotten it once or twice.
My grandmother passed away from COVID. She was 85 or so.
Sorry for your loss :(

Frankdee20

I have never taken a test so I don’t know the answer. I almost never get a cold or flu and I’m 42 years old. I’m not vaccinated and lead a risky lifestyle by breathing air without a mask. I also drink like a fish and maybe that has something to do with it.

Tre

I tested positive recently - by a home test. (Over the last 2 years I have taken about 3 PCR tests and 3 home tests - all negative). This recent positive Covid illness started with a runny nose and headache on the side of my head. My first home test was negative. A day or two later I got serious chills. At that point the home test was positive for Covid. I couldn't get warm even with 6 blankets. Finally, I got a fever which actually felt so good-I finally felt warm. I had a high fever for a day or two. Then some elevated temps off and on for 6-8 days. When I got the positive covid result, from that night onward, I took Ive, Vit d and c, zinc, quercetin, some progesterone, and melatonin. Also some Pepcid. I can't take aspirin because it kills my stomach-even if I'm taking Pepcid. After being sick for about 6 days, my doctor gave me prednisone and z-pak antibiotics. The prednisone was a high dose and after 2 days I was major depressed but I am sure it helped. The z-pak also seemed to help. During the illness, I had reduced taste/smell and a lack of appetite. After 16 days I felt about back to normal and so I took a home test and it was negative. I feel strong again except I have to say, at times I cough. Also, probably unrelated, but a floater in one of my eyes has gotten worse. Overall, I feel glad that I took an early and aggressive approach to the disease and got better. I am UNVACCINATED. I probably should have stayed on the protocol I noted above for about 4 days longer than I did (I had stayed on it 5-6 days). Since I have most of the co-morbidities, I feel particularly fortunate to have gotten through this bout relatively in tact and I attribute my recovery to EARLY TREATMENT. I also feel fortunate to have the people on the RAYPEATFORUM (yes I feel like the names here are family) as well as related resources such as FLCCC, Dr. Malone, Dr. McCollough, RFK, Jr., Joe Rogan, Aaron Rogers, Dr. KORY, @haidut, Danny, the female doctor suing Methodist Hospital, my family, and even God.... So that's the long answer. YES I had the virus!

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I have never taken a test so I don’t know the answer. I almost never get a cold or flu and I’m 42 years old. I’m not vaccinated and lead a risky lifestyle by breathing air without a mask. I also drink like a fish and maybe that has something to do with it.
You are oh so risky breathing fresh air!

I tested positive recently - by a home test. (Over the last 2 years I have taken about 3 PCR tests and 3 home tests - all negative). This recent positive Covid illness started with a runny nose and headache on the side of my head. My first home test was negative. A day or two later I got serious chills. At that point the home test was positive for Covid. I couldn't get warm even with 6 blankets. Finally, I got a fever which actually felt so good-I finally felt warm. I had a high fever for a day or two. Then some elevated temps off and on for 6-8 days. When I got the positive covid result, from that night onward, I took Ive, Vit d and c, zinc, quercetin, some progesterone, and melatonin. Also some Pepcid. I can't take aspirin because it kills my stomach-even if I'm taking Pepcid. After being sick for about 6 days, my doctor gave me prednisone and z-pak antibiotics. The prednisone was a high dose and after 2 days I was major depressed but I am sure it helped. The z-pak also seemed to help. During the illness, I had reduced taste/smell and a lack of appetite. After 16 days I felt about back to normal and so I took a home test and it was negative. I feel strong again except I have to say, at times I cough. Also, probably unrelated, but a floater in one of my eyes has gotten worse. Overall, I feel glad that I took an early and aggressive approach to the disease and got better. I am UNVACCINATED. I probably should have stayed on the protocol I noted above for about 4 days longer than I did (I had stayed on it 5-6 days). Since I have most of the co-morbidities, I feel particularly fortunate to have gotten through this bout relatively in tact and I attribute my recovery to EARLY TREATMENT. I also feel fortunate to have the people on the RAYPEATFORUM (yes I feel like the names here are family) as well as related resources such as FLCCC, Dr. Malone, Dr. McCollough, RFK, Jr., Joe Rogan, Aaron Rogers, Dr. KORY, @haidut, Danny, the female doctor suing Methodist Hospital, my family, and even God.... So that's the long answer. YES I had the virus!
Glad you are feeling better! You brought up something key here, you felt like you couldn't get warm... this to me is a sign of reduced metabolism and reduced protection from viruses and bacteria. I personally have been feeling this lately as it coincided with not eating enough and cold weather, when I feel this way I get under the heat lamp or take a hot bath, then consume plenty of calories. You can't stay in this state for too long. My son had a short cold and my nose has been more runny than it has in yrs, but no other symptoms of impending illness I just know I have to keep my metabolism up or I may succumb as well.

Tre

You are oh so risky breathing fresh air!

Glad you are feeling better! You brought up something key here, you felt like you couldn't get warm... this to me is a sign of reduced metabolism and reduced protection from viruses and bacteria. I personally have been feeling this lately as it coincided with not eating enough and cold weather, when I feel this way I get under the heat lamp or take a hot bath, then consume plenty of calories. You can't stay in this state for too long. My son had a short cold and my nose has been more runny than it has in yrs, but no other symptoms of impending illness I just know I have to keep my metabolism up or I may succumb as well.
Thank you for your well wishes. I will add your treatment for coldness to my arsenal! Thanks for that as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals