What Ever Happened to Chicken Soup?

P

Peatness

Not so long ago when we got sick we would rest, take a few days off, and eat chicken soup. The men would make a song and dance about it and call it ‘man flu’. We humoured them but soon everything would be back to normal. The plandemic has rubbed us of our natural instincts in dealing with normal respiratory infections during winter months. So, now that most of us have been reassured that nothing novel happened in 2020, besides a draconian covid policies designed to destroy society as we know it, perhaps it’s time we go back to what we knew to be true. I'm willing to ignore the depopulation agenda issue for the moment.

Even MSM is getting bored with omicron

OP
P

Peatness

Jewish-Chicken-Soup_main-photo-ps-4x5.jpg

Soups are great when sick because they tend to be palatable, they warm the body, and the broth is rich in electrolytes for easy rehydration.

I think the preference for red meat on this forum stems primarily from the difference in fatty acid composition, but there will also be differences in nutrient and toxin content within the bones (I believe some sub-Saharan countries would fatten their chickens with a preparation including arsenic).

Where I have lived, free-range, optimally fed chickens have often been harder to find than their ruminant equivalent; and, when mass produced varieties were all that was available for both options, I've always concluded that ruminants were the less unhealthy choice.

I like Pavel Tsatsouline's quote from his Joe Rogan appearance: "Give me steak. Chickens are weak animals."

OP
P

Peatness

If someone does not have access to good quality chicken then I don't see why lamb or beef cannot be used.

cascara

any kind of bone broth is great. I find chicken the most palatable especially when sick. just have some cooking on the stove now!

OP
P

Peatness

L

Lord Cola

I used to love chicken noodle soup. It might be good with gelatinous parts like feet added and fat skimmed off.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals