Anyone tracking their Covid antibodies?

Tash

Hey everyone

So get this. Husband and I are unvaccinated against Covid. Despite numerous PCR/antigen tests we’ve never tested positive nor had any known symptoms.

And yet, husband's positive antibody results* have just continued to shoot up (below). Despite so many people telling us to our faces that any of our natural immunity is inferior to their own special vaccine immunity. Despite being warned our vulnerable we are. Despite people telling us that natural immunity doesn't last as long as vaccine immunity?

January: 121.0 U/mL
June: 796.0 U/mL
August: 1015.0 U/mL

(Anti-SARS-CoV-2-S Qualitative POSITIVE
< 0.8 U/mL Negative
>= 0.8 U/mL Positive)

Any sciency people have any thoughts? Is this because his system is constantly exposed to Covid (he’s never been one for isolation). He’s not passionate about the bioenergetic approach like I am, however diet has been increasingly ‘Peaty’ the past 2 years for him (tons of aspirin, freshly squeezed OJ, calcium, grass-fed animal products, shedloads of sunshine, cypro, some Haidut products I drop into his OJ when he's not looking lol).

He is by no means a shining beacon of health (chronic/ongoing history of addictive behaviours, stress weight, extremely stressful job/family, lots of IMF exposure etc.), which to me, makes his antibody levels all the more intriguing? Does make you wonder how many more people would have had the same level of natural immunity had they not all raced to the jab queues and now we won’t know if it was the vaccine or their bodies doing their thang.

Does anyone else have antibody results that are/aren't following the same trajectory? Would appreciate anyone’s thoughts, since even the nurse who took his test was confused herself!

Thanks guys

*I haven't yet been tested for antibodies yet, they are ******* expensive...

gaze

If you live in america, you should be able to get an antibody test at a local ralphs for 25 dollars

OP
Tash

Tash

If you live in america, you should be able to get an antibody test at a local ralphs for 25 dollars
Harley street, London charged £129 each time. Profit much

My mom and I had ours tested just recently and we were both undetectable, despite being exposed to several COVID "cases" (confirmed).

I don't know how long the antibodies generally last or if everyone develops them in contact with the virus. There is also T-cell immunity.

sweetpeat

Is this a pharmacy chain? I live in the northeast US and haven't heard of this. Just wondering if we have anything comparable here.

Birdie

Is this a pharmacy chain? I live in the northeast US and haven't heard of this. Just wondering if we have anything comparable here.
Ralph's is a chain grocery store with pharmacies. So, maybe you will find a comparable one.

GTW

I saw a reference lately to $20 antibody tests but the best I could find was around $120 or more.
Gottlieb former FDA Director estimated 5-10 as many actual infections/cases as recorded throughout Rona pandemic. (Because asymptomatic or mild symptoms.)
>The researchers estimated that the percentage of those with naturally occurring antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in Texas is 35.3%, and the total estimated immunity is 69.1%.

OP
Tash

Tash

I saw a reference lately to $20 antibody tests but the best I could find was around $120 or more.
Gottlieb former FDA Director estimated 5-10 as many actual infections/cases as recorded throughout Rona pandemic. (Because asymptomatic or mild symptoms.)
>The researchers estimated that the percentage of those with naturally occurring antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in Texas is 35.3%, and the total estimated immunity is 69.1%.

Ok. But won't those percentages fluctuate? Is immunity binary or do antibody levels matter?

That's why I posted this remarkable increase above, someone else I know who contracted covid 8 months ago, has been tracking his antibody levels which were lower than above and they have already started to depreciate.

GTW

Yes, that was his point, a variable percentage. But he said in USA at different times and areas in that range, many times more than reported cases. I heard estmates of 10 to as high as 100 around a year ago. And a recent study in India, more than 30 times more infections than reported cases.
Different measures of antibodies and immunity. Only recently Pharma and their Pimps in the Establishment want to validate antibody parameters to compare the effectiveness and duration of vaccine response.

Birdie

I just checked the prices at Quest lab in the US: $79

Ben.

Does make you wonder how many more people would have had the same level of natural immunity had they not all raced to the jab queues and now we won’t know if it was the vaccine or their bodies doing their thang.

In either case it is always the body doing the thing. Or do i understand you correctly and wonder wether the antibodies were already made without the vaccine?

Ok. But won't those percentages fluctuate? Is immunity binary or do antibody levels matter?

No, it is not binary and immunity can not be shown by the antibodies to the spike protein alone. If you were to believe the advertised narrative than it would be the case then (according to the very same people selling the vaxxines and tests) that there is supposedly no immunity against covid (-insert booster advertisements here-).

Immunity includes both b-cells and t-cells. They respond/build antibodies to more than just one protein that comes with the virus and the longevity/complexity of the memory is not completly understood. So the question is not only, did you have memory and immune cells from previous infections, but also did you test and evaluate your immunity trough a comprehensive lab work showing all the antibodies against the multitude of proteins that include thoose of all of these variants with "greek ancestry". And then ofcourse the question arises if you actually feel any different between these values of lab testing (which can be false due to nocebo or placebo effect - which means subjective wellbeing would've needed to be asessed before you've read the test results).

There are studys showing that people living in the same household - where one had already build/been in the process of building "immunity" - that the others in that household have build antibodies to the proteins aswell. Fluctuation in numbers may stem from b-cells that get to work days/weeks after infection to be at work, while t-cells responded already within hours.

I find it interesting you are testing for thoose. But they do not necessarily show conclusively wether you are immune or infectious.
We would probably see the exact same issues of coming to conclusions from reading antibody test results with other proteins/viruses.
Which begs the question why in all of humanity we are now suddenly testing the general healthy public like that but never have for influenza or any other deadly virus.

Peater Piper

My mom and I had ours tested just recently and we were both undetectable, despite being exposed to several COVID "cases" (confirmed).
Same. I had numerous exposures during the winter, but no antibodies in June. There's now a T-cell test available that's supposed to go further back than an antibody test, but I'm not eager to spend $200+ on it.

Lollipop2

Same. I had numerous exposures during the winter, but no antibodies in June. There's now a T-cell test available that's supposed to go further back than an antibody test, but I'm not eager to spend $200+ on it.

Interesting test. Thanks for sharing.

V

valdz

when I donated blood last yr (Red Cross) they automatically tested me for the antibody at no cost but mine was undetectable.

Birdie

This site had a lot of mandatory cookies coming at me, so I opted out of reading. But would have liked to read it.

I can't find the T-Cell test at my usual lab, Quest. Since I probably had C-19 in October 2020, I'd like to get the T-cell lab test. I have a virtual appointment with my doctor next week and could try to get it ordered...

Peater Piper

This site had a lot of mandatory cookies coming at me, so I opted out of reading. But would have liked to read it.

I can't find the T-Cell test at my usual lab, Quest. Since I probably had C-19 in October 2020, I'd like to get the T-cell lab test. I have a virtual appointment with my doctor next week and could try to get it ordered...
The website for t-detect only lists Labcorp. It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask during your appointment.

Birdie

The website for t-detect only lists Labcorp. It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask during your appointment.
Thanks. Yes, I'm going to do a search to see what's nearby. Appointment is next week and this time I will have the lab info ready and ask for the test. Thanks for the nudge.

Birdie

T-Detect COVID is a T cell test that may confirm a recent or past COVID-19 infection​

Above is from the labcorp website. There it says the test can detect T-cell immunity for up to 10 months post infection. I'd read that it was more along the line of years or forever. Since I'm 14 months out, if this is the limit of their test, it probably wouldn't work.

I've read that the Covid antibodies are a stress, and that instead of maintaining them indefinitely, the body makes t-cells that can produce the antibodies if they are needed in the future.

Anybody know more?