Who hasn't had COVID??

Have you had COVID?

• Haven't had it

Votes: 76 73.8%
  • Had it

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters

InChristAlone

So many have posted about getting coronavirus I'm wondering how many of us haven't been sick? No one in my family has gotten any of the symptoms as of now. My husband has to do weekly testing for his job and has never tested positive either. We have been around sick people that is for sure and my health hasn't been that great lately so we will see how things go this winter. But I do wonder how many of us who aren't afraid or don't follow any of the news about it don't get sick either. I just really don't care about it much.

dfspcc20

Too hesitant to vote or comment lest I jinx myself or my family. :laughing:

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Too hesitant to vote or comment lest I jinx myself or my family. :laughing:
I hear ya, I've said it many times thus far so I guess it's been okay. It has to come with a sense of not caring either way, just seeing it as non threatening.

Peatful

Is there any way to answer this accurately?

Say you simply had a cold (or allergies) and you tested positive.

Say I needed proof of a negative test for a concert venue and im asymptomatic but I test positive.

Say I had a cold and never tested but assumed it was “COVID”.

Say there is no such strain as Covid and it was simply influenza.

Say im an orange, a goat or a can of motor oil- and I tested positive.

I kinda wish I had gotten it for natural antibodies though....?

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Is there any way to answer this accurately?

Say you simply had a cold (or allergies) and you tested positive.

Say I needed proof of a negative test for a concert venue and im asymptomatic but I test positive.

Say I had a cold and never tested but assumed it was “COVID”.

Say there is no such strain as Covid and it was simply influenza.

Say im an orange, a goat or a can of motor oil- and I tested positive.

I kinda wish I had gotten it for natural antibodies though....?
Very well said! That's basically what I think too! If it does exist at this point I probably have been exposed anyway.

Progress888

Never got it.

Granted I never went and ever tested myself for it ?

I did happen to get sick but never did lose taste or smell.

Was just under the weather for a couple of days with a fever and I made sure to stay home and not go or do anything during that time.

I was back to myself in a couple of days.

Was it Covid? Idk. Doubt it. I guess it could of been.

But I wasn’t so sick that I felt I needed to see a doctor or go to the hospital.

But I was sick enough to stay in bed and not do my regular activities.

But that’s life isn’t it?

I don’t buy into the BS.

If I went and got tested. Maybe I would have been positive. But actually I doubt it as my girlfriend happened to get sick too.

We were both pretty sick but she did actually go get tested and it came
back negative. So that’s that.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

The PCR test can't distinguish between covid and the flu, so how could anyone know?
Exactly, what is the rapid test testing for? Probably a protein? My Mom handles all the calls from a large statewide company when someone calls off sick with COVID like symptoms and she said some test negative then all of a sudden test positive then go back to being negative all while having symptoms lol.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Never got it.

Granted I never went and ever tested myself for it ?

I did happen to get sick but never did lose taste or smell.

Was just under the weather for a couple of days with a fever and I made sure to stay home and not go or do anything during that time.

I was back to myself in a couple of days.

Was it Covid? Idk. Doubt it. I guess it could of been.

But I wasn’t so sick that I felt I needed to see a doctor or go to the hospital.

But I was sick enough to stay in bed and not do my regular activities.

But that’s life isn’t it?

I don’t buy into the BS.

If I went and got tested. Maybe I would have been positive. But actually I doubt it as my girlfriend happened to get sick too.

We were both pretty sick but she did actually go get tested and it came
back negative. So that’s that.
Yeah that's definitely the way life goes sometimes, we have all experienced it! Don't think anyone has never had a fever and flu symptoms. I used to get a fever at least once a year but then I moved to the South and haven't at all in 2.5 yrs.

tankasnowgod

I've never taken a test, and never will. So, I guess that's a no as far as that goes.

I haven't been sick at all since February 2020. That was a normal-ish cold, but with a cough that lingered for weeks. I did use cyproheptadine quite a bit from summer 2020 through summer of 2021, so maybe that was a big part of it. Remember, Peat has suggested in the past (as have some studies) that most cold and flu symptoms (and therefore, COVID symptoms) are caused by endotoxin, so cypro, being anti-histamine, anti-serotonin, and a TLR 4 Antagonist may be a great preventative and treatment for such things-

Haidut also notes the possibility of raised adrenaline making one more susceptible to the "flu." That could be yet another way that cypro might help, as it seems to have greatly restrained my adrenaline response, as in I don't seem to get that "jolt" from acute stressors as easily. Plus, any low level anxiety has also been turned off.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I've never taken a test, and never will. So, I guess that's a no as far as that goes.

I haven't been sick at all since February 2020. That was a normal-ish cold, but with a cough that lingered for weeks. I did use cyproheptadine quite a bit from summer 2020 through summer of 2021, so maybe that was a big part of it. Remember, Peat has suggested in the past (as have some studies) that most cold and flu symptoms (and therefore, COVID symptoms) are caused by endotoxin, so cypro, being anti-histamine, anti-serotonin, and a TLR 4 Antagonist may be a great preventative and treatment for such things-

Agreed. I think the same about flu symptoms. Recently my son did have a short cold but he did a couple things that contributed right before the onset. He ate a bunch of nuts then unripe watermelon then spent time out in the chilly damp weather. He had a sore throat and mildly elevated temp, that was it, I gave him a microdose of methylene blue and it lasted a day.

T

tca300

I haven't been sick is years but maybe I was " asymptomatic " ?

Matt1951

I am unvaccinated, 70 years old. I almost never get viruses, such as cold or flu. Once in my twenties. My wife is the same, we have not had covid. My youngest son and his wife, both vaccinated, caught covid. We were around them almost daily, but did not catch covid. My guess is the vaccines make people more susceptible to catching it.

Jennifer

My uncle was in the hospital for a month last year with COVID and everyone in my household came down with flu-like symptoms 2 weeks ago. We all had a migraine for a couple days, I had a mild fever (101°) for 3 days and averaged 99.8° for the next 4--body pain, nausea, loss of appetite, my mum and dad had a cough and sore throat, and I lost my sense of taste and smell--I'm just now getting them back. About 5 days into it, my mum and I ended up vomiting during the night and passing out--my mum hit the floor while putting on her coat to go to the hospital and had to be rushed to the ER in an ambulance. She tested positive for COVID and was put on the protocol--antibodies and antibiotics. My dad and I haven’t been tested, but imagine we had what my mum had. My dad and I are still dealing with fatigue, but there are other factors involved with that.

catan

I had a few colds last year and was under the weather most recently last week. Felt more frequent than usual, I think from stress. Never tested and will not do so.

mrchibbs

My guess is the vaccines make people more susceptible to catching it.

I think you are dead on here. Clearly you and your wife are in very good health and have strong immune systems.

mrchibbs

I became ill in late Feb 2020, and it was quite rough so it might have been covid, or whatever else.

10 days ago I fell ill again when a family member came back from a trip and became positive and gave it to me, so I guess I caught omicron?

Ended up being a bit more than a week of symptoms such as chills, headache, fatigue, and ended with a very badly sore throat for a couple days. Not fun, incapacitating but not any different than colds I've had in the past.

hei

Me. I wish I knew where I could catch omicron so I could get a recovered pass (even though it's only good for a few months). I don't go out much so it's kind of hard, seems most are catching it from stuff like vacations, barbecues, bars (from which the unvaxed are banned here).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals