Who hasn't had COVID??

Have you had COVID?

• Haven't had it

Votes: 76 73.8%
  • Had it

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters

Dom

Me. I wish I knew where I could catch omicron so I could get a recovered pass (even though it's only good for a few months). I don't go out much so it's kind of hard, seems most are catching it from stuff like vacations, barbecues, bars (from which the unvaxed are banned here).
Same here. Ironically I'm the only one in my entire family (including grandmother, uncle etc.) who isn't vaccinated nor got the virus. For the last 2 weeks my family testet positiv (some of them got sick) and have been in quarantine and I wasn't at home do to university. So no greenpass for me. Honestly I don't care if I catch it or not, so actually I am not trying to get infected, but having the Greenpass for the next 6 month would make studying a lot easier. The restrictions are getting out of hand. I'm investing so much time figuring out how to bypass them, so that I can even study. Which isn't easy since I'm living/traveling in 2 of the most f***ed up countries of europe at the moment.

dfspcc20

I hear ya, I've said it many times thus far so I guess it's been okay. It has to come with a sense of not caring either way, just seeing it as non threatening.

My family may have had it in December 2019. Mostly flu-like symptoms, with a dry cough for me. Maybe lasted about 1-2 weeks overall, differing among various family members. Didn't think anything special of it at the time.
Between then and around August 2020, I had some strange sporadic neurological symptoms which I've described in previous posts. Worrisome at the time, but now are gone. Still a little concerning as I can't really put my finger on what the cause was. "Long-covid"? ?‍♂️
We have had minor cold symptoms maybe 3-4 days total since March 2020. Nothing we worried about.
With Omicron now, we've heard of many people near us getting infected. Almost daily we hear about new cases as school (we have 2 kids in public schools and 1 in preschool). The school district actually just had to close for 3 days due to staffing issues. Still nothing noteworthy symptom-wise for us. I also get tested weekly for work since November 2021 and it's never been positive.

Zpol

One should have add added a question regarding blood type. What I’ve heard is that O negative is best protected against the virus, followed by O positive, then A, then B.

I am O positive and may have gotten it in my right eye in March or April 2020. I treated it with 10pm chlorine dioxide eye drops that I made. A stye formed, puss came out for a couple of days and that’s it. But I have gotten a sudden increase of floaters in that eye just before that. Interestingly, this eye also got harmed by herpes zoster in 1985, some scarring on the lens. And I am not vaccinated, never will. Took the test once when I had some elevated temperature but was negative.

I take D3, K2, selenium, Mg, and C. Also chlorine dioxide three activated drops twice a day since this Coronavirus stuff started.
I never really read into the blood type theories. But, interestingly, I'm O negative and have managed to stay uninfected so far. I was even the caretaker for my husband when he was had it.

Cow

Why do you think your immune system has not been "exercised" in a long time? That's complete hogwash. It's working every second of every day.

Most modern people have a good amount of bacteria in their gut. Your immune system is protecting you from that. People are also thought to have all sorts of dormant viruses. Again, your immune system is protecting you from that. If you look up "Pneumonitis Pneumonia," the bacteria/fungus that is prevalent and seems to be causing that disease is thought to be widespread in the general population, like in something like 70-90% of people. But, it only becomes "aggressive" if your immune system is seriously compromised.

No matter how "clean" your environment, there is no way it's sterile, unless you live in a bubble like David Vetter did. There's plenty of germs around you, be they fungus, mold, bacteria, viruses, or whatever. If your immune system really hadn't been "exercised" in over 25 years, you would be long dead at least 24 years ago. Look up what happens to SCID babies, who don't have a working immune system. Without some sort of treatment, they all succumb to several diseases/illnesses/infections, and are dead within a year, and that year is pretty brutal.

I don't think you should be worried that it hasn't had a noticeable failure in 25+ years (aka, a cold). I would think that would be excellent evidence that it is working in top condition. After all, that means it's been successfully fighting of germs for 25+ years, without you consciously noticing it.
Thanks for the reply, I was hoping this was the case, but you do hear all the time how it's "good" to get a cold/flu/fever once in a while. I don't wash my hands a lot, never use anti-bacterial anything, and tend to eat spoiled food (cuz I hate to throw it out), so there are probably plenty of germs around me.

PS. I know a lot of people now who have had Omicron (I assume it is Omicron) and vaxxed, boosted, or unvaxxed, they have been very similar mild cases.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping this was the case, but you do hear all the time how it's "good" to get a cold/flu/fever once in a while. I don't wash my hands a lot, never use anti-bacterial anything, and tend to eat spoiled food (cuz I hate to throw it out), so there are probably plenty of germs around me.

PS. I know a lot of people now who have had Omicron (I assume it is Omicron) and vaxxed, boosted, or unvaxxed, they have been very similar mild cases.
I was referring to the protection from cancer. Hyperthermia is a cancer treatment. A lot of cancer patients can't remember the last time they had a cold/flu. (though they may have elevated temperature as a result of cachexia. )

Jennifer

I'm sorry to hear about you and your family's sickness. This is the hardest time of year for sure. I've been like a reptile just sitting under my heat lamp.
Thank you. :) This month has definitely been the hardest time of my life, but not because of the flu--it was actually quite mild. We hadn't had a cold or flu in years, and I questioned whether our being asymptomatic meant we had healthy immune systems or that we were so hypo we were unable to produce symptoms such as a fever.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Thank you. :) This month has definitely been the hardest time of my life, but not because of the flu--it was actually quite mild. We hadn't had a cold or flu in years, and I questioned whether our being asymptomatic meant we had healthy immune systems or that we were so hypo we were unable to produce symptoms such as a fever.
I also question whether no colds/flus mean healthy or not. I guess it depends. Some are pretty healthy and just don't need a fever, maybe others can't mount a fever and thus there's a lot of diseased cells building up in the body which will ultimately lead to cancer and their death. And still others develop an overreaction of their immune system and die of cytokine storm like symptoms.

Progress888

I am unvaccinated, 70 years old. I almost never get viruses, such as cold or flu. Once in my twenties. My wife is the same, we have not had covid. My youngest son and his wife, both vaccinated, caught covid. We were around them almost daily, but did not catch covid. My guess is the vaccines make people more susceptible to catching it.
I’ve been suspecting this as well.

Where I live the population is over 90% fully vaccinated yet we have an uprise in Covid cases ?‍♂️

And I’ve yet to have it and I live in an apartment building in the heart of the city that is just across the street from the mall.

So like the chances of being having been exposed to it is fairly high yet I’ve yet to have it and pray that I won’t (which I won’t because I don’t even believe in it ?)

The placebo effect is well documented and very real.

Ben.

So like the chances of being having been exposed to it is fairly high yet I’ve yet to have it and pray that I won’t (which I won’t because I don’t even believe in it ?)

Schrödingers bat?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
That's bogus. The thing that REALLY protects you is not watching TV or Social Media. Just ask the Amish.
Excellent! Yes, the Amish set an example, but I wonder what blood type is commonly seen under the Amish…

Edit: found this, the Lancaster Amish mostly had type A:

Dave_Fit

I had something they called Covid. After 2 years of working in close quarters with others at multiple locations, traveling to multiple other work sites and chief grocery getter for our family. I didn’t believe much in masks from the beginning based on the science. After 2 years I came down with something and after I was over it tested positive for Covid. I’m not sure I believe such a thing exists. I mean where did the flu go, where were colds, pneumonia? Pretty much anyone who died almost all in hospitals were classified as Covid deaths, but all cause mortality did not rise at all. So I’m guess I’m saying I had very mild flu like symptoms some test classified as Covid.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I had something they called Covid. After 2 years of working in close quarters with others at multiple locations, traveling to multiple other work sites and chief grocery getter for our family. I didn’t believe much in masks from the beginning based on the science. After 2 years I came down with something and after I was over it tested positive for Covid. I’m not sure I believe such a thing exists. I mean where did the flu go, where were colds, pneumonia? Pretty much anyone who died almost all in hospitals were classified as Covid deaths, but all cause mortality did not rise at all. So I’m guess I’m saying I had very mild flu like symptoms some test classified as Covid.
I agree! I have another thread I made back in Nov titled where did the flu go? Last winter there was barely any deaths from influenza like illness (they were all COVID)

minni

Blood type might not be the only factor (though I agree about the phony diagnostics too).

Another factor of not getting Covid, might be body temp. I'm not saying for sure, but maybe. I'm unvaxxed, and never got Covid despite lots of exposure. Fact is, I've a consistently low body temp., of 95 or lower. Acupuncturists would tell me that my pulse is bad (one of them told me she'd seen people on their deathbeds with better pulses than me). A different time, a NutriEnergetics pr. who read my NES results, said that according to everything on it, I should be dead. I have felt like the living dead for many decades, so the last thing I should be getting is a fax, or luciferase, or you name it.

Another possible factor is: I've been predisposed to flu my whole life, and my forced-air heat didn't help matters. IMO, my predisposition to flu may be mutually-exclusive to Covid. I say that, because if you analyze both of them, flu requires thickeners to lessen symptoms, whereas Covid seems to be relieved by thinners (such as garlic and ginger). In fact, when I take starches, organic-honey, and lysine type of foods such as eggs/yogurt, those, along with Gabapentin, ward off my tendency toward nasal drip.

Blood type might not be the only factor.

Another factor of not getting Covid, might be body temp. I'm not saying for sure, but maybe. I'm unvaxxed, and never got Covid despite lots of exposure. Fact is, I've a consistently low body temp., of 95 or lower. Acupuncturists would tell me that my pulse is bad (one of them told me she'd seen people on their deathbeds with better pulses than me). A different time, a NutriEnergetics pr. who read my NES results, said that according to everything on it, I should be dead. I have been like the living dead for many decades.

Another possible factor is: I've been predisposed to flu my whole life, and my forced-air heat didn't help matters. IMO, my predisposition to flu may be mutually-exclusive to Covid. I say that, because if you analyze both of them, flu requires thickeners to lessen symptoms, whereas Covid seems to be relieved by thinners (such as garlic and ginger). In fact, when I take starches, organic-honey, and lysine type of foods such as eggs/yogurt, those, along with Gabapentin, ward off my tendency toward nasal drip.

Given Tre's experience, how does one know that the tests for Omicron, haven't actually been tests for the common flu (even if the powers-that-be label them Covid tests)? So maybe Tre actually tested positive for the flu, but they called it Covid?

Same here. Ironically I'm the only one in my entire family (including grandmother, uncle etc.) who isn't vaccinated nor got the virus. For the last 2 weeks my family testet positiv (some of them got sick) and have been in quarantine and I wasn't at home do to university. So no greenpass for me. Honestly I don't care if I catch it or not, so actually I am not trying to get infected, but having the Greenpass for the next 6 month would make studying a lot easier. The restrictions are getting out of hand. I'm investing so much time figuring out how to bypass them, so that I can even study. Which isn't easy since I'm living/traveling in 2 of the most f***ed up countries of europe at the moment.

Attachments

• can.jpg
    can.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Cloudhands

i basically have spent my whole time during the pandemic being extremely social, not doing anything to be cautious against covid other than being in general good health. and then BAM! It wasnt until i got this new job and interacted with these 2 vaccinated fat **** retards that i got it from them. Stupid **** hats

Matt1951

I think you are dead on here. Clearly you and your wife are in very good health and have strong immune systems.
Yes, thank-you. Zero medications for either of us. All blood work normal. Cigars and vodka for me; milk, coffee and ice cream for my wife. I am O+, wife is AB+. In accordance with my blood type, the only vegetable I like is potatoes (I have to agree with Betty White). I have read articles, type A is more likely to catch covid. Get the clot shot and then catch covid.

Peater Piper

i basically have spent my whole time during the pandemic being extremely social, not doing anything to be cautious against covid other than being in general good health. and then BAM! It wasnt until i got this new job and interacted with these 2 vaccinated fat **** retards that i got it from them. Stupid **** hats
:laughing: The coworker who gave it to me was fully vaccinated and boosted, which is fine, but coming to work sweating (fever) and coughing and exposing everyone to an illness is a **** move. Meanwhile I was being forced to test multiple times per week due to not being vaccinated. What good is testing people without symptoms when there's blatantly sick people refusing to stay home?

Nicole W.

I never really read into the blood type theories. But, interestingly, I'm O negative and have managed to stay uninfected so far. I was even the caretaker for my husband when he was had it.
I’m O negative as well and I haven’t gotten Covid either. I thought it was because of the gelatin, progesterone, nettle and olive leaf I take regularly though.

I'M O positive, never got covid, come to think of it I haven't had a cold or flu for many years.
My daughter who lives with me had it twice the second time was quite bad.... Not in the breathless sense but more fluey probably was flu.
She tested quite regularly the last time, kept coming up negative but eventually showed positive lateral flow test.
She is not vaccinated.

Zpol

I’m O negative as well and I haven’t gotten Covid either. I thought it was because of the gelatin, progesterone, nettle and olive leaf I take regularly though
I also take progesterone, quite a high dose actually so that probably helped me significantly.

I credit my vit D lamp the most though.

Andy316

A+ here and had no Covid since onset. I thank my superior genetics and immune system to keep me well guarded against Covid :). Also adhering to clean hygiene, wearing face masks, social distancing and home isolated lifestyle definately helped.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals