White Rice = Eczema?

OP
F

FrostedShores

I know apple seeds have arsenic and so then does some of the juices, but I don’t know anything else offhand. I don’t eat rice unless I am having sushi. I was having sprouted brown rice and brown rice cereal, but knowing my body doesn’t appreciate rice, I haven’t had either in more than two months now.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's best for me to just avoid rice. I found the following overview of arsenic:

Acute and chronic arsenic toxicity | Postgraduate Medical Journal

Seems like a bigger problem than I realized. Oh well, guess it's just potatoes and oatmeal for me!

Yeah, I'm thinking it's best for me to just avoid rice. I found the following overview of arsenic:

Acute and chronic arsenic toxicity | Postgraduate Medical Journal

Seems like a bigger problem than I realized. Oh well, guess it's just potatoes and oatmeal for me!

I had no idea either that it is so destructive…..

“Encephalopathy and peripheral neuropathy are reported. Chronic arsenic toxicity results in multisystem disease. Arsenic is a well documented human carcinogen affecting numerous organs. There are no evidence based treatment regimens to treat chronic arsenic poisoning but antioxidants have been advocated, though benefit is not proven.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals