Dyshidrotic Eczema

OP
Inaut

Inaut

twice a day for a couple minutes each. I also use it for cellular/mitochondrial/lymph health.

YamnayaMommy

Yeah, I did start at 5 months with my first and I plan to do it with my second. He's already eyeing my food with intent when he sits on me. I can see he's really interested, but I want to wait for the 5 month mark. I will probably start a topic next week on this as I do some research.

I love cocoa butter for the skin. I bought Palmer's cocoa butter and I plan to make something like this when I finish it.

I get that too. My partner is always saying I overthink everything (which is true to some extent anyway haha).

how’s the baby and hand eczema? I was doing really well with not browsing the internet on my phone, and then coronavirus happened and I’m back on my phone while nursing (STILL HASNT WEANED) and in bed. Awful. And my hand is bad again.

I realized from reading another thread that we are roughly the same height and in the same recently postpartum demographic. I need to find an appropriate thread for discussing how you’re doing with postpartum body recomposition—if you’re into that. I’m having a hard time making peating work. Do you use Cronometer and count calories?

somuch4food

how’s the baby and hand eczema? I was doing really well with not browsing the internet on my phone, and then coronavirus happened and I’m back on my phone while nursing (STILL HASNT WEANED) and in bed. Awful. And my hand is bad again.

I realized from reading another thread that we are roughly the same height and in the same recently postpartum demographic. I need to find an appropriate thread for discussing how you’re doing with postpartum body recomposition—if you’re into that. I’m having a hard time making peating work. Do you use Cronometer and count calories?

The baby's a monster (now 6 months old and 22 lbs)! He eats a lot and doesn't sleep well although it seems he's changing patterns now, hopefully for the best. his brother was the same.

My hands are still dry, but not cracking anymore. I'm working on other issues atm though, so I have nothing to add.

If you want to discuss postpartum, feel free to PM me.

RealNeat

I get this when I eat mangos. It seems I have to cross a certain threshold. I also get this AFTER the severe reaction to poisonous plants like ivy (Urushiol) and wild parsnip (phytophotodermititis). itches like crazy on the soft spots on my hand and feet. The mango initiated one ends up traveling up my arm sometimes but resolved in a day or two. Colloidal silver spray helps a lot in the initial stages, prevents infection and soothes, mixed with glycerin might help or pure real aloe, much like burns. EMF imo has a huge role, my mother gets worse eczema in high EMF apartment buildings. Also keeping moisturized in the winter is key along with getting a shower filter especially if showering everyday, tap is toxic, especially when hot, it's no less than a gas chamber...

UV light seems to help and funny enough a therapy has been made out of the chemical that causes severe burns in wild parsnip for people with eczema to yield more UV from the sun.

equipoise

@Inaut 2021 updates? how are you doing?

my girlfriend has terrible problems with Dyshidrosis that just keep getting worse. She found that alcohol is terrible as it dehydrates the skin, most creams help her the first day and then basically do nothing. We must've spent hundreds euros in that department only. What do? Methylene Blue sounds promising, also niacinamide.

Maybe apply Solban? @haidut any input from you would be greatly appreciated.

It reduces her quality of life substantially. Corticosteroids help her, but they are not a solution at all, and we all know why. She's at wits end

OP
Inaut

Inaut

@Inaut 2021 updates? how are you doing?

my girlfriend has terrible problems with Dyshidrosis that just keep getting worse. She found that alcohol is terrible as it dehydrates the skin, most creams help her the first day and then basically do nothing. We must've spent hundreds euros in that department only. What do? Methylene Blue sounds promising, also niacinamide.

Maybe apply Solban? @haidut any input from you would be greatly appreciated.

It reduces her quality of life substantially. Corticosteroids help her, but they are not a solution at all, and we all know why. She's at wits end
I know how she feels...... I'm sorry to hear she's having a hard go though :( ... regarding my DE, it's better now and I'm not reliant on creams to keep my hands ok... Still not resolved though.... I think it's definitely linked to high copper/low zinc (which I initially though of as strictly a histamine issue) and gut irritation. I've started up on taking chaparral and making a tea that I rinse my hands with. Shea butter seems to help moisturize my hands so I'd toss that out there as a topical. I'd also try increasing zinc and working on gut. I really like chaparral for this although some may be weary about using it. Up to her though.

Jam

FWIW, I used to suffer from this throughout every winter, on the back of my hands. It disappeared when I stopped taking hot showers.

Cloudhands

I know how she feels...... I'm sorry to hear she's having a hard go though :( ... regarding my DE, it's better now and I'm not reliant on creams to keep my hands ok... Still not resolved though.... I think it's definitely linked to high copper/low zinc (which I initially though of as strictly a histamine issue) and gut irritation. I've started up on taking chaparral and making a tea that I rinse my hands with. Shea butter seems to help moisturize my hands so I'd toss that out there as a topical. I'd also try increasing zinc and working on gut. I really like chaparral for this although some may be weary about using it. Up to her though.
is this still the answer thats helped you?

OP
Inaut

Inaut

is this still the answer thats helped you?
My DE went away when I stopped using soap. I’ve tried so many things in the past this one seems to be the most important for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals