Which habit/supplement/routine has increased the quality and speed of your hair growth the most?

golder

I know there have been similar style posts in the past, but I’m keen to get an up-to-date consensus on what people have found useful. Thanks!

I know there have been similar style posts in the past, but I’m keen to get an up-to-date consensus on what people have found useful. Thanks!

There is a good collection of useful suggestions in this thread….

Thanks I’ll have a read through this as well.
I will say that my hair grows really fast since eating more eggs daily, as well as liver, cheese and dairy. I think grounding in the morning, which also gives me an hour of vitamin D, is a factor too, cause it has been growing really fast this last few month. People comment on it a lot lately. I have also been mindful, every night before bed, to brush my hair thoroughly to stimulate my scalp. Finally I can’t say enough about how great switching to silk pillowcases has been on the quality of my hair. It eliminated any frizz or breakage.

Pablo Cruise

I think we could write another book on hair so aside from good nutrition I will chip in with caffeine topically and the tri-peptide topical on Amazon.
As an aside caffeine shows rapid absorption in the hair follicle. Note I said follicle as opposed to cutaneous. So shampoos with caffeine for example will show absorption when left on hair for greater than 1 min studies say. This may show why shampoos with growth factors may be absorbed when left on for a few minutes to my previous cynicism on shampoos.

OP
G

golder

I think we could write another book on hair so aside from good nutrition I will chip in with caffeine topically and the tri-peptide topical on Amazon.
As an aside caffeine shows rapid absorption in the hair follicle. Note I said follicle as opposed to cutaneous. So shampoos with caffeine for example will show absorption when left on hair for greater than 1 min studies say. This may show why shampoos with growth factors may be absorbed when left on for a few minutes to my previous cynicism on shampoos.
Thanks for this input.
I’m using this conditioner at the moment, which has caffeine in it. I’ll make sure I leave it on for at least 3-4 minutes before washing off!
B27EBF10-6F10-45C8-B4F6-DF87B35601D8.jpeg

DFFF501D-E17A-4703-990A-4047D1478532.jpeg

OP
G

golder

I will say that my hair grows really fast since eating more eggs daily, as well as liver, cheese and dairy. I think grounding in the morning, which also gives me an hour of vitamin D, is a factor too, cause it has been growing really fast this last few month. People comment on it a lot lately. I have also been mindful, every night before bed, to brush my hair thoroughly to stimulate my scalp. Finally I can’t say enough about how great switching to silk pillowcases has been on the quality of my hair. It eliminated any frizz or breakage.
Silk pillowcases, great shout! No doubt great for the skin health as well, but the hair improvement would definitely be an added bonus!

Cloudhands

i suspected i was zinc deficient, took some zinc picolinate for a week, and so many improvements have become apparent. Hair, nails, skin, musculature etc. I think fair skin people could benefit from more zinc than others

OP
G

golder

i suspected i was zinc deficient, took some zinc picolinate for a week, and so many improvements have become apparent. Hair, nails, skin, musculature etc. I think fair skin people could benefit from more zinc than others
Amen, I’m in the same boat as you. I avoided zinc for many years because I used to take a lot in my training days (5+ years ago), and I eat a fair amount of meat. Also, the impression that I got was that Ray never emphasised it in the same way he talked about copper. i never wanted to take more zinc so as to start lowering copper. However, now that I’ve started to take around 10mg of zinc a day I’m noticing similar improvements to the ones you mention.

Jremy25

- Zinc
- 10% DHT gel
- D3
- K2
- P5P

My beard and overall body hair is growing much faster, thicker and darker than ever before. My chest hair has especially grown out of control.

OP
G

golder

- Zinc
- 10% DHT gel
- D3
- K2
- P5P

My beard and overall body hair is growing much faster, thicker and darker than ever before. My chest hair has especially grown out of control.
Fascinating that not only has it increased the speed, but also darkened the pigment. Perhaps that’s down to the DHT. Cheers!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I started taking 15 mg of zinc picolinate regularly in the spring and noticed my hair and nails started growing faster. I’m now taking a break from it so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Ben.

Potassium.
Boron.

Vins7

Diatomaceous earth? Has anyone tried?
I belong to a Facebook group and most people explain how it improves their hair density and color.

VitoScaletta

I haven't used any product on my hair in years and after adapting the first 6 months I love how my hair is now ever since. My hair is good at regulating its own sebum production now and I don't have any dandruff or anything else.
I love how it is now, definitely worth the adaption period of a few months

LadyRae

Gelatin, biotin, hydrolyzed collagen, sun exposure, liver, fruits, higher protein diet

OP
G

golder

Potassium.
Boron.
Do you eat foods high in these or take these supplementally?
Most potassium supplements are really under dosed and boron seems dosed quite high.
I’m thinking coconut water and raisins should cover these bases?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals