What's A Good Ratio Of Calcium : D3 : K2?

AnonE

From my understanding, all 3 are crucial to bone and hormone health, with calcium as the raw building material, D3 helping your body absorb it, and K2 helping it go to the right places. Though if someone wants to explain this better / correct if wrong, please do so.

So what would be a good ratio of these to try and obtain from the diet and/or supplements?

For example I'm currently looking at Ca :: D3 :: K2 of approx. 2000mg :: 5000IU :: 600ug.

I'm thinking of increasing the Ca because as a very active person that also consumes a lot of diuretics (mainly coffee drinks), I'm thinking my needs may be higher. But then I get a bit scared off by mainstream health articles talking badly about too much Calcium. But then I know from further research it's more about context, specifically lacking K2 is bad for high calcium intake... So ratios seem important!

Appreciate any further insights and ideas.

TeaRex14

I don't know if an ideal ratio has been discovered yet. But the scare over calcium in the mainstream is very bloated. Most negative outcomes with high calcium that I'm aware of all have to do with supplemental calcium, and not calcium from food sources. Not to mention it's unclear if they were getting proper magnesium and vitamin k dosing, which we know is crucial for calcium regulation. On an average day I probably get around 3,500-4,000mgs of calcium. I get 6000iu of vitamin D3 and around 1-1.2 mgs of vitamin K everyday (400ugs from K2).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals