What if we’re wrong?

bornamachine

The OP used the pic of the "liver king" the fad type guy who just blew up overnight on FB for his "primal way of living" buts he's all juiced up

K

Kayaker

Seems like all these minions have the same naming convention when they make their usernames. Adjective followed by a noun. Last guy was "German" "Truther". Now we got "Bulgarian" "Brute". Or use of ethnicity as describing the noun actually is what it looks like.
Interesting that the accounts both promoted nofap. The GermanTruther's thread about serial killers being heroes was another red flag. This thread similarly reeks. Trying to stray people off the path of righteousness and believing in the innate goodness of man, that the influence of society and the government is morally toxic. Possibly toward inceldom and toxic sexual frustration with nofap.

redsun

Interesting that the accounts both promoted nofap. The GermanTruther's thread about serial killers being heroes was another red flag. This thread similarly reeks. Trying to stray people off the path of righteousness and believing in the innate goodness of man, that the influence of society and the government is morally toxic. Possibly toward inceldom and toxic sexual frustration with nofap.
Good point. I think the nofap promotion was used partly to garner support from users here as there are quite a few of those here. Most of which are outspoken about it. Often it is promotes as a cure all as well. Its a common theme here with a thread that quickly becomes filled with discourse popping up every so often.

Herbie

The op never read Ray Peat.

It’s easy to play games with ones mind and justify through delusion and denial that things are better when in reality we are in hell.

Yeah I’m young and healthy and dynamic but I’m concerned about what will continue to unravel, everywhere I look is corruption and destruction and watching the great things that I enjoyed in the past being eroded and destroyed. But I look at these older men in the supermarket who look so unhealthy but they don’t seem worried but they are the ones who should really be scared.

I wonder what the soldiers of past wars thought when they are being blown apart and starving, thinking the politicians really care about us.

They don’t, they realise that these politicians are mentally ill sending them off to death for stupid reasons which only benefit the pockets of a few mentally ill coffin dodgers.

Young men need to read, need to stop being such morons and learn about the reality of this world.

Last edited:
L

Lord Cola

Shills tend to say "we" a lot, to bundle disparate people: should "we" do this, is it time "we" rethink that, and so on. A very old and cheesy tactic.

burtlancast

What if all these conspiracy theories are indeed all not true and just made up by lonely and depressed people? What if the government really wants the best for us?

Did you ever think of this possibility? I did, but to be fair it’s hard to think so.
Explosive_Features_4.png

Who are you going to believe ?

The government,

or your lying eyes ?

burtlancast

Okay feeling slow here - lol. What am I looking at? What do the circles mean?

It's called demolition squibs.

"Loose change" doc

mrchibbs

What if all these conspiracy theories are indeed all not true and just made up by lonely and depressed people? What if the government really wants the best for us?

Did you ever think of this possibility? I did, but to be fair it’s hard to think so. Once you eat a right diet and live a healthy lifestyle, it just makes absolute sense why the enlightened do to us what they do.
So they can keep living in euphoria. (best food, best sex, best climate/weather, just best EVERYTHING)

You're operating from a perspective that the "conspiracy theories" are based on absolutely nothing. There is a mountain of evidence supporting them, and these days they are effectively spoilers of events soon to come and not mere fabulations.

Ignorance is bliss, and people who do not question the benevolence of the elite and governments can indeed be a lot happier. The first matrix movie made this duality very clear.

Governments which are in effect corporations, are not the sum of the individuals which operate within their frameworks, but rather monstruosities which are dominated by incentives far removed from what could benefit the average person.

They do not further humanity, they diminish it.

Last edited:

LucyL

Even if it was a bot, the question is not that bad. I am asking myself this very question every other day because I question everything including myself. I would be able to believe that the government wants our health if not for the financial crisis of 2008. The amount of fraud that went unpunished, and instead was paid up by innocent people made me forever lose trust in the benevolence of the government.
Australians actually believe this, (#71: Unrest Down Under? COVID, Government, and Church in Australia | Stand Firm) so we have to ask if we want the consequences of believing this? Even if we believe it, do we want to see dissenters hunted down and sent to "camps"? And is that the best thing to be done for those people?

K

Kayaker

That's hilarious. I wondered who that guy was.
Same. The username is funny and the profile pic suits it. The fact that it was a shill who stole a pic of some roided-up dude and got banned gives it another layer of depth and makes it hilarious. The saying "You can't make this shlt up" comes to mind. Bulgarian Brute. ? Maybe it took inspiration from this post:
After all, the post was written on the same date the shill signed up:
That could be a valid explanation, I "stupidzone" pretty much everyone except for the bulgarian boss Georgi Haidut, the fellow aspie genius and dearly missed Travis, and a couple of other users.

Whenever I see people being afraid to swallow pills, and resort to applying topical creams like a soccer hippy mom in her fifties, I understand why I never post here.
"i Am AlLeRggIIcc to StARcHHHh iN tHe PiLLz nGGGhhhyAaaa"

Literally 95% of all replies to threads are off-topic, derailing, nonsensical BS or just obvious stuff that is common knowledge.

@everyone Be pragmatic, useful, and straight to the point. Come on.
I can't. This is just too funny and obvious to be a real attempt. ?

Porridge

Same. The username is funny and the profile pic suits it. The fact that it was a shill who stole a pic of some roided-up dude and got banned gives it another layer of depth and makes it hilarious. The saying "You can't make this shlt up" comes to mind. Bulgarian Brute. ? Maybe it took inspiration from this post:
After all, the post was written on the same date the shill signed up:

I can't. This is just too funny and obvious to be a real attempt. ?

Are you smoking expired glycine?

I'm a real person, been following Peat since 2019 when I stumbled upon Danny's videos on YT

Far from a troll, just super direct and blunt, a quality often forgotten by nowadays' pussified fake society.

K

Kayaker

Are you smoking expired glycine?

I'm a real person, been following Peat since 2019 when I stumbled upon Danny's videos on YT

Far from a troll, just super direct and blunt, a quality often forgotten by nowadays' pussified fake society.
I was referring to the OP.

Badass. I've been following Peat since 2009.

Being direct and blunt doesn't mean you're helpful.

K

Kayaker

he is him. He fends off your accusation of being a mindless shill or bot
Why do you think that?

The quotations are different, so if it was him, it was done using a different device.
you should try a year semen retention, it’ll change your outlook on life. every „conspiracy theory“ will make sense to you when you’re hormonally perfect. It’s gods gift to men
That could be a valid explanation, I "stupidzone" pretty much everyone except for the bulgarian boss Georgi Haidut, the fellow aspie genius and dearly missed Travis, and a couple of other users.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals