What if we’re wrong?

What if all these conspiracy theories are indeed all not true and just made up by lonely and depressed people? What if the government really wants the best for us?

Did you ever think of this possibility? I did, but to be fair it’s hard to think so. Once you eat a right diet and live a healthy lifestyle, it just makes absolute sense why the enlightened do to us what they do.
So they can keep living in euphoria. (best food, best sex, best climate/weather, just best EVERYTHING)

Jing

What if all these conspiracy theories are indeed all not true and just made up by lonely and depressed people? What if the government really wants the best for us?

Did you ever think of this possibility? I did, but to be fair it’s hard to think so. Once you eat a right diet and live a healthy lifestyle, it just makes absolute sense why the enlightened do to us what they do.
So they can keep living in euphoria. (best food, best sex, best climate/weather, just best EVERYTHING)
They definitely don't want the best for us, you can easily see this by just going to the doctors and seeing how little they want to help.

Rafe

Increase in alcohol consumption

The indicators could get complicated. Example: suicides in US went down slightly during the lockdowns but drug overdose deaths went way up.

Women who commit suicide most often use that method. So unless determinations about causes of drug overdoses are known, the real trend isn’t totally clear.

I don’t think any of these things would be happening in that direction if the power classes & public health policies had the health & well-being of the public as their first goal.

Even independently of the effects of any pandemic that were widespread & deadly.

In US people were ridiculously stressed before WHO declared a global emergency. I don’t think that improved over the past 2 years.

Is that what you are seeing where you are? If that were true then would the people not be more unified & resilient?

-Luke-

Did you ever think of this possibility?
Yes. Then reality got in the way.

FHoI1s7WQAMm5nP.jpg

Mauritio

I think it's good that you're asking yourself this. I ask myself this frequently.

2 possible outcomes of questioning your path:

- You find out you're actually wrong and can correct that --> good

- You come to the same conclusion as before and have reinforced your beliefs and values now --> also good

redsun

Seems like all these minions have the same naming convention when they make their usernames. Adjective followed by a noun. Last guy was "German" "Truther". Now we got "Bulgarian" "Brute". Or use of ethnicity as describing the noun actually is what it looks like.

aniciete

Seems like all these minions have the same naming convention when they make their usernames. Adjective followed by a noun. Last guy was "German" "Truther". Now we got "Bulgarian" "Brute". Or use of ethnicity as describing the noun actually is what it looks like.
Its probably the same guy considering he joined yesterday and posted about the same topics

emunah

Even if it was a bot, the question is not that bad. I am asking myself this very question every other day because I question everything including myself. I would be able to believe that the government wants our health if not for the financial crisis of 2008. The amount of fraud that went unpunished, and instead was paid up by innocent people made me forever lose trust in the benevolence of the government.

Dule

It would be the first time in history.

Mauritio

Even if it was a bot, the question is not that bad. I am asking myself this very question every other day because I question everything including myself. I would be able to believe that the government wants our health if not for the financial crisis of 2008. The amount of fraud that went unpunished, and instead was paid up by innocent people made me forever lose trust in the benevolence of the government.
Agreed.
Why would the people that didn't care about our health so far, suddenly be so concerned about it?

seraph94

What if my grandma had balls? Well, I would call him grandpa then. However, I don’t need to even think about it because she doesn’t have balls.
The same for your question. There are countless facts that the government has totally different goals than what you imagine. So you don’t need to think about what if’s.

Ben.

What? ... I am not saying we can't be wrong about some scientific mechanism or idea of disease and illness with all of this rona deal.

But even if it wasn't for the horrible crisis in 2008, the trust in goverment and the medical establishment is basically nonexistant.

Most people with autism, cancer, diabetes and other chronic disease that are not conclusively coming from some nasty insect bite, are there because of manmade crap.

Why would anyone even fathom the idea that entities that are first and foremost about money, have any health in mind? Goverments everywhere subsidise the very companys poisioning us with our own money. And then allow them to have patents to sell expensive drugs and therapys for the very ailment they caused. We live in hamsterwheels that makes the life of the majority of the population needlesly difficult and unhealthy eventho modern technology easily could make all of that obsolete.

If it was about health ...
... we woudn't force people into lockdowns.
... we woudn't be forced to wear harmful masks.
... we woudn't cast people out of society for stupid reasons that are based on political agendas and hate.
... we wouldn't discriminate people for their vaxx status nor would we send them into their financial death.
... we woud've gave people all the tools available to us to have early treatment at home.
... we woudn't force people into loosing their job over ridiclious mandates.
... we woudn't fire nurses and doctors.
... we woudn't psychologicaly destroy our citiziens trough the media.
... we woudn't allow anyone anywhere to poision the environment we live in.
... we would educate people into being their own doctor for most basic stuff.
... we would treat and make therapys based on the individual needs.
... we woudn't blanket the world with radiowaves and frequencys harmful to us.
... we would build jobs and communities that are not inherently making people sick.
... our food in stores and restaurants would be healthy, period.

etc. etc.

The majority of pro-vaxx people are the biggest hippocrites that i've ever seen. Where was all this madness for all the people who died from the flu? Where was this retarded idea of "solidarity" for all the cancer patients? or the people dying from heart disease? The people loosing their lives and their jobs due some external force of evil people in X developing country?
Did we lock anything down for them? Did we force experimental therapys and innoculations unecessarily on the worldwide popuation for them? I mean there are tons of pathogens associated with cancer, logic would dictate we would do all this madness for all of them. Why didn't we create this social dystopia we have now back then?

No most of them are selfish. They do it for themself. Because this time it "affects" them directly potentially. Its them who "could" get sick. And they selfishly demand others to cater to their fear and their health. Selfresponsibility for ones own health is nonexistant. And then they perform the most ridiclious mental gymnastic to spin this whole thing in a way where "they" are the good guys while employing tactics sharing scary parallels to the antisemitism that occured in nazi germany apparantly.

The entire premise and response of this pandemic is beyond any logical common sense.

I am not naive in thinking what i said above is realistic or happening at any time at all, but my point is simple:

They do not care about health. Not realy. They care about themself and their assets. And their own wellbeing.

Last edited:
Yes. Then reality got in the way.

View attachment 31857
Yeah I was trusting of doctors too, but I have never met one that didn't make things worse. Who can fault them though, their insurance is too high, they spend all day with a lot of unhappy people and the only have a few minutes to make a quick guess. I don't imagine too many of them are successful at gambling.

Old Irenaeus

What? ... I am not saying we can't be wrong about some scientific mechanism or idea of disease and illness with all of this rona deal.

But even if it wasn't for the horrible crisis in 2008, the trust in goverment and the medical establishment is basically nonexistant.

Most people with autism, cancer, diabetes and other chronic disease that are not conclusively coming from some nasty insect bite, are there because of manmade crap.

Why would anyone even fathom the idea that entities that are first and foremost about money, have any health in mind? Goverments everywhere subsidise the very companys poisioning us with our own money. And then allow them to have patents to sell expensive drugs and therapys for the very ailment they caused. We live in hamsterwheels that makes the life of the majority of the population needlesly difficult and unhealthy eventho modern technology easily could make all of that obsolete.

If it was about health ...
... we woudn't force people into lockdowns.
... we woudn't be forced to wear harmful masks.
... we woudn't cast people out of society for stupid reasons that are based on political agendas and hate.
... we wouldn't discriminate people for their vaxx status nor would we send them into their financial death.
... we woud've gave people all the tools available to us to have early treatment at home.
... we woudn't force people into loosing their job over ridiclious mandates.
... we woudn't fire nurses and doctors.
... we woudn't psychologicaly destroy our citiziens trough the media.
... we woudn't allow anyone anywhere to poision the environment we live in.
... we would educate people into being their own doctor for most basic stuff.
... we would treat and make therapys based on the individual needs.
... we woudn't blanket the world with radiowaves and frequencys harmful to us.
... we would build jobs and communities that are not inherently making people sick.
... our food in stores and restaurants would be healthy, period.

etc. etc.

The majority of pro-vaxx people are the biggest hippocrites that i've ever seen. Where was all this madness for all the people who died from the flu? Where was this retarded idea of "solidarity" for all the cancer patients? or the people dying from heart disease? The people loosing their lives and their jobs due some external force of evil people in X developing country?
Did we lock anything down for them? Did we force experimental therapys and innoculations unecessarily on the worldwide popuation for them? I mean there are tons of pathogens associated with cancer, logic would dictate we would do all this madness for all of them. Why didn't we create this social dystopia we have now back then?

No most of them are selfish. They do it for themself. Because this time it "affects" them directly potentially. Its them who "could" get sick. And they selfishly demand others to cater to their fear and their health. Selfresponsibility for ones own health is nonexistant. And then they perform the most ridiclious mental gymnastic to spin this whole thing in a way where "they" are the good guys while employing tactics sharing scary parallels to the antisemitism that occured in nazi germany apparantly.

The entire premise and response of this pandemic is beyond any logical common sense.

I am not naive in thinking what i said above is realistic or happening at any time at all, but my point is simple:

They do not care about health. Not realy. They care about themself and their assets. And their own wellbeing.
Well said, sir.

peateats1

They aren't the enlightened class, they're parasitic and destroy everything good that they touch.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals