What Fixes Kidney Stones

I went back and looked at all the threads about stones since 2013. I just want to start a new thread with what’s worked for you recently, or what you found? Thank you

ebs

Don't have this issue (afaik) but I figure you already know about magnesium citrate.

Last edited:

BigChad

I heard vitamin b6 works, not sure if its both forms or one of them.

Also avoiding too much phosphate, too much d3/calcium without k2, avoiding too much vitamin c and oxalates.

ebs

No what about it?

I've read that magnesium citrate helps prevent kidney stone formation.

The citrate form is not prefered here because RP said it could deplete calcium from the bones but for me this is the most potent form of magnesium I've taken and still do. I also react badly to calcium so there's some sort of correlation that I'm still trying to understand.

BigChad

I've read that magnesium citrate helps prevent kidney stone formation.

The citrate form is not prefered here because RP said it could deplete calcium from the bones but for me this is the most potent form of magnesium I've taken and still do. I also react badly to calcium so there's some sort of correlation that I'm still trying to understand.

Citrate lowers copper, ceruloplasmin and i believe Peat mentioned an issue with the citrate is made nowadays, using fungus or mold

Tudca I think. Succinic acid maybe too

Tudca helps liver and Kidney?

There is something to consider innovative. Some Indian Big Pharma player has created probiotic to prevent and eliminated kidney stones. It's supposed to thrive on oxalate. IDK if it works. Google it.
Oxalobacter formigenes.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
There is something to consider innovative. Some Indian Big Pharma player has created probiotic to prevent and eliminated kidney stones. It's supposed to thrive on oxalate. IDK if it works. Google it.
Oxalobacter formigenes.
That’s great to learn! Thank you

ilhanxx

This is old but gold method. 2 3 piece of lemon cut as cube shape. put one cup of olive oil on it. then close the jar and stay for one day, then drink it 2 hours before breakfast. This method drop the stones, but what prevent, i dont know

Nokoni

@TibRex @Markus @ecstatichamster
I agree with chanca piedra. I've had dozens of stones over the years and tried a variety of remedies without success. Finally discovered chanca piedra, a year or two ago, and the problem stopped. When I first tried it I was dealing with the familiar pain and it stopped within just a day or two. I figured it had to be coincidence so after a bit I stopped taking it and eventually, here we go again. Starting taking it again and got the same wonderful result. I don't really know how it works so I can only hope it's not hurting something else. I'll continue to stop from time to time to find out if I still need it but for now I'm still using it. I started with the liquid, which worked great. Tried the pills and they worked great too so I take them now for convenience.

Incidentally, I had a remarkable experience 7 years ago which may provide some kind of clue. In my case the stones would descend my left ureter and get stuck outside my bladder, so I didn't always pass them. They would just pile up there but not seem to cause any additional significant pain or problems so I left it alone. Then we took a family vacation at the shore and after a week of hanging out in the water with my kids they all just spilled out of me. Over the course of one weekend I passed at least a dozen of them, all without pain. Of course, it's not comfortable passing a stone, but the real pain comes from when they are working their way down the ureter. So maybe the exposure to the minerals in sea water caused relaxation in smooth muscle and they all tumbled out? Who knows, but I was glad to see them go. And I'm very glad to have found chanca piedra.

Nokoni

Thanks for your super helpful post @Nokoni
Sure thing. Also I saw somewhere else that you (think it was you) were using ClO2 as mouthwash. I know we talked about it once. Just wanted to advise that if you are using the straight stuff, as I once was, that I learned that the pH is between 2 and 3, which is pretty acidic and so might be harmful to enamel. For now I've switched to "haidut's mouthwash", which he talks about here: Idealabs Comments And Suggestions. If you are using a commercial ClO2 product it's likely to be pH balanced so you're probably good.

TibRex

Sure thing. Also I saw somewhere else that you (think it was you) were using ClO2 as mouthwash. I know we talked about it once. Just wanted to advise that if you are using the straight stuff, as I once was, that I learned that the pH is between 2 and 3, which is pretty acidic and so might be harmful to enamel. For now I've switched to "haidut's mouthwash", which he talks about here: Idealabs Comments And Suggestions. If you are using a commercial ClO2 product it's likely to be pH balanced so you're probably good.

Thanks for the post on CP - great to hear of your success with the botanical. I am wondering if you're drinking enough water, which could partially contribute to the stone issue. Yes, the pH of ClO2 is much too low for teeth enamel. Even drinking ACV, without a straw, is not advised. Some folks gargle with H. Peroxide which I occasionally do, to stop a tooth infection. I won't do that anymore, after reading this article at Sayer Ji's website :

1. Is Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash Harmful for Teeth?

2. GreenMedInfo Search

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals