Using a pressure cooker for white button mushrooms...

NommyWommy

Using a pressure cooker would be very convenient for me to cook the White button mushrooms as I can set the timer to be ready for when I finish work. Does anyone know if this will rid them of the hydrazine as it is enclosed? Thanks. Ben

peter88

So it's difficult to say what it is. But I have found great "male health" benefits from these puppies.

I chop and sautee 1 pound of white mushrooms, then about 5 or 10 minutes later, cook in a pressure cooker for 45 minutes, which equals over 2 hours of cooking.

I've been using about 2 to 4 tablespoons a day. About 1/5 of a pound each day in equivalent fresh shrooms.

I still have a carrot each day.

I have noticed very positive libido and erection improvements (and both are normally VERY good anyway) and I think it's the shrooms.

I am not really used to it yet. A bit more gas at times. But I sense this will settle down into a great routine.

I am having more bowel movements. I eat the mushrooms with potatoes (well cooked) and ketchup and a little coconut oil and it taste GREAT. Mushrooms don't have much flavor but they have a ton of umami.

I think my gut is adopting to this and I think the anti-aromatization effect is striking.

Michael Mohn

Microwaving mushrooms was the most beneficial cooking technique in a study and you can use a timer too. Hydrazines are very volatile and after 15-20 minutes you will have removed most of it. A closed pressure cooker would keep it in the pot until you open the valve.

tankasnowgod

I used to go for 45 minutes in the Pressure Cooker, but not sure it's necessary. I think Peat originally said an hour of cooking. Recently, I've been doing 25 minutes in the pressure cooker (along with other foods), after hitting saute for at least 10 minutes (might be a lot more). A lot of water boils off when I saute them, so I think this is a significant reduction. I'm liking them better this way.

vetiver

Microwaving mushrooms was the most beneficial cooking technique in a study and you can use a timer too. Hydrazines are very volatile and after 15-20 minutes you will have removed most of it. A closed pressure cooker would keep it in the pot until you open the valve.
How would one cook them in the microwave? In water?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals